over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen going into a peak day/photoshoot?

goonstopher

Registered
I am doing a BS self motivation peak day and will be taking pics.

Basically haven't gone out with my best friend in a long time and we will be hitting the jersey shore. I talked a lot of shit about how ripped I will be so I want to make it into a minicontest and take some pics.

I plane to run a strict CKD for 2 weeks (already on it) and lower my test dosage and also try to manipulate water a little (I really can't though because we will be parting).

My plan though was to use helios aka injectable clen right up to the day of the event. I know clen isn't super popular around here but helios tighen me up a TOOOON and suck out water. Do you think the clean will also make my muscles flat or is it just sucking out the sub q water?

Clen doesnt "suck" out water, it increases metabolism by approx 10%. Not to be a dick but why dont you actually diet for more than 2 weeks. Two weeks is too insignificant to really see any major change. Your taking drugs for the wrong reasons and expecting to look look like a fitness model after a couple weeks of clen.

Try dieting. Youll see much better results than running clen for 2 weeks and crash dieting.

I think the clen will help and will not make you looked sucked out leaner is always better everytme. even if you do look a bit flatter

Clen doesnt "suck" out water, it increases metabolism by approx 10%. Not to be a dick but why dont you actually diet for more than 2 weeks. Two weeks is too insignificant to really see any major change. Your taking drugs for the wrong reasons and expecting to look look like a fitness model after a couple weeks of clen.

Try dieting. Youll see much better results than running clen for 2 weeks and crash dieting.

I've been dieting for 16 weeks and YES it does pull water out, why do you think it causes cramps... jeez

Also when you are sub 10% you can make huge changes in 2 weeks. Going fro say 8% to 6% is a HUGE difference

I've been dieting for 16 weeks and YES it does pull water out, why do you think it causes cramps... jeez

Also when you are sub 10% you can make huge changes in 2 weeks. Going fro say 8% to 6% is a HUGE difference

It can cause cramps because it depletes your natural taurine levels genius.

And will that or will it not lower your hydration level?

I dont think so, lets not confuse it with a diuretic. You can load your body with water and poweraid and still get cramps! But take the clen anyway as it will help you for your photoshoot, I would also take something like mhp xpel that would dry you out without flattening you too much. Make sure that you have lots of light and a powerfull flash if you want to bring out the defeniton that you never knew you had;)

And will that or will it not lower your hydration level?

Let the back peddling begin. Show me some science that proves that clen "pulls water" off the body. Stop the bro science and look up the drug. Clenbuterol is a beta agonist which is most notable for being a broncho dialator, and vasoconstrictor. Clen also increases body temp which causes you to burn more calories even when just sitting still. Clen is NOT a diuretic. If you think your cramps are coming from dehydration then you obviously need to drink more water, because dehydration shouldn't even be a factor if your water intake is sufficient. Just admit you were wrong and move on.... And get some taurine.

Ok so if someone is 11+% bf they wont lose fat as fast as someone who is sun 10%bf..NO i dont think so, you dont lose fat faster just because you are below 10%bf. Fat loss slows down as you get leaner, it doesnt speed up. And if your looking to "suck water" out you might be confused by thinking clen is a "diruetic" like diazide.

Like I said b4 clen doesnt suck out water, otherwise bodybuilders would cut their water and take clen over diazide b4 a show. You will lose some water since your metabolic rate is increased. Havent you noticed a higher temp on clen??? Thats cause it increases body temp which burns fat and makes yo sweat more because your elevated temp.

And for the record not everyone gets cramps from clenbuterol. That side varies from person to person.

Hmmm i dont get cramps when i take clen, must be cause Its not "sucking out the water"!

Let the back peddling begin. Show me some science that proves that clen "pulls water" off the body. Stop the bro science and look up the drug. Clenbuterol is a beta agonist which is most notable for being a broncho dialator, and vasoconstrictor. Clen also increases body temp which causes you to burn more calories even when just sitting still. Clen is NOT a diuretic. If you think your cramps are coming from dehydration then you obviously need to drink more water, because dehydration shouldn't even be a factor if your water intake is sufficient. Just admit you were wrong and move on.... And get some taurine.

No I was not wrong, I see the effect everytime. I said it tightens ME up. Can you prove I don't look tighter when I take it??? Cause trust me it is clearly noticable

No I was not wrong, I see the effect everytime. I said it tightens ME up. Can you prove I don't look tighter when I take it??? Cause trust me it is clearly noticable

Wow.... Even when proven wrong you still argue. Fucking hard headed I see....

Wow.... Even when proven wrong you still argue. Fucking hard headed I see....

I asked a question you gave your answer... thank you

Either way the poster I was first rebutting was wrong on far more fronts

why if you use clen but want drastic change.. opt to buy phentermine 37.5.. works better than clen and your water will drop drastically.. just carb load before day you will like it.. i prefer phentermine over clen,just have to play with it

I also want to restate:

I know this is a pansy ass reason to post about a "peak" I admitted it was BS/for fun.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws