over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sunday at the gym...(rant)

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so every sunday i go to the gym at the same time depnding on my rotation...some sundays are off days. Anyway, these 2 guys are there every sunday doing arms. it just so happens that last sunday, it was shoulders and arms for me and i get there at my usual time, and like clockwork these guys show up. now i rarely talk to anyone at the gym...just a fewguys i know who ill spot and theyll spot me when i need it. other than that we dont really talk. but these clowns start their arm "routine" consisting of 1/4 reps for all 37 sets of 42 different exercises. theyre skinny-fat. you know, no muscle just a 1 inch thick layer of fat everywhere. the first time i saw them i almost called 911 in the middle of their set of those 2 arm cable curls. i thought one was having a siesure. they both look really cocky, wear wifebeaters, and belts no matter what theyre working. seriously why wear a belt for forearm curls?

anyway, half way thru shoulders my ipod dies. CRAP! now i have to hear people. so i finish up shoulders and its time for bi's. most of you guys here think nothing of a dumbell curl with a 65 lb dumbell. well what do i hear? "dude, im tellin ya thats all juice over there.", the other one responds, "yeah fuck that id be able to do that if i was on steroids too." my earbuds were still in my ears so im assuming they thought i couldnt hear them. well i lost my shit. i put down the dumbells after my set, walk over and take the earbuds out, and decide someone needs to explain lifting to them and im the person to do it. i walk up, take out the earbuds, and try to explain, "look, if you faggots did one complete rep, which i havent seen either of you do EVER, with more than 20 lbs, than maybe, just maybe, one of you pussies would develop a muscle." "oh and you look like idiots wearing those belts and wifebeaters with your guts spilling over the top. maybe you should try training and keep your fucking mouths shut." They left.

now ive never ever been nasty to anyone iin the gym before. but goddamnit these guys pissed me off. not because theay talked shit, but because they only had the balls to do it when they thought i couldnt hear them. sorry that pissed me off.

Palumbus,,, i see you reading... you know these guys... think about them and youll know who im talking about.

Last edited:
Beautiful Story!

I love it...

When they left, I bet one of them said '' see, thats what you call a roid rage'' lol

haha who was it man i can probably remember if i really try thats too funny

skinny/fat white kid and indian guy. has the aweful fade that looks like he used a flowbie. think dude... they do the standing cable curls but dont curl, just rotate the shoulders.

Dont get me wrong here guys, im never an asshole to anyone, im not even sure what set me off. and no im not on steroids..... maybe that was what did it.

Dont get me wrong here guys, im never an asshole to anyone, im not even sure what set me off. and no im not on steroids..... maybe that was what did it.

None of are bro... None of us are....;)

so every sunday i go to the gym at the same time depnding on my rotation...some sundays are off days. Anyway, these 2 guys are there every sunday doing arms. it just so happens that last sunday, it was shoulders and arms for me and i get there at my usual time, and like clockwork these guys show up. now i rarely talk to anyone at the gym...just a fewguys i know who ill spot and theyll spot me when i need it. other than that we dont really talk. but these clowns start their arm "routine" consisting of 1/4 reps for all 37 sets of 42 different exercises. theyre skinny-fat. you know, no muscle just a 1 inch thick layer of fat everywhere. the first time i saw them i almost called 911 in the middle of their set of those 2 arm cable curls. i thought one was having a siesure. they both look really cocky, wear wifebeaters, and belts no matter what theyre working. seriously why wear a belt for forearm curls?

anyway, half way thru shoulders my ipod dies. CRAP! now i have to hear people. so i finish up shoulders and its time for bi's. most of you guys here think nothing of a dumbell curl with a 65 lb dumbell. well what do i hear? "dude, im tellin ya thats all juice over there.", the other one responds, "yeah fuck that id be able to do that if i was on steroids too." my earbuds were still in my ears so im assuming they thought i couldnt hear them. well i lost my shit. i put down the dumbells after my set, walk over and take the earbuds out, and decide someone needs to explain lifting to them and im the person to do it. i walk up, take out the earbuds, and try to explain, "look, if you faggots did one complete rep, which i havent seen either of you do EVER, with more than 20 lbs, than maybe, just maybe, one of you pussies would develop a muscle." "oh and you look like idiots wearing those belts and wifebeaters with your guts spilling over the top. maybe you should try training and keep your fucking mouths shut." They left.

now ive never ever been nasty to anyone iin the gym before. but goddamnit these guys pissed me off. not because theay talked shit, but because they only had the balls to do it when they thought i couldnt hear them. sorry that pissed me off.

Palumbus,,, i see you reading... you know these guys... think about them and youll know who im talking about.

Yeah fuck those pussies. If they need juice to do a 65 lb dumb bell curl.. well then that says it all. I love when pussies attribute the fact that they look like shit, and are weak is because they are natural. It couldnt possibly be that they dont know a fucking thing about training or diet. " oh if i was on roids i could do that" Brother i know exactly the type you are talking about..i dont even have to know these two guys. People like this are all over the fucking place. Man I hate the general population! lol

You are my hero!!! What i hate is when people slam the weights on the floor especially when they are deadlifting. I use to powerlift alot and these people would get a red light in a second. Ive always thought if you cant control the weight dont use it. Or when people dont put the weights back.

I completely understand where you are coming from. There has been many, many times when I've felt like going of on people but I do my best to hold it back. Mainly I take the approach that I am an ambassador for the sport. I'm not a pro bodybuilder but I am built pretty well. I get the sneaky looks and dumb questions from time to time, but I try to give off the "big teadybear" vibe and show that bodybuilding/weightlifters aren't all big, dumb, guido juiceheads. Roll with the punches and try to inspire and enlighten people about our lifestyle. Then if that doesn't work rip their head off and piss down their throat.:)

these guys that think its cool to say juicehead and think they would be massive on juice o mannn.

you really hurt my feelings in the gym today... just sayin'... :(

"yeah fuck that id be able to do that if i was on steroids too."

Unfortunately that's how these post-high school kids think at my gym. Jump onto some gear at 19-20. Gain 20 lbs of water and fat - maybe increase their lifts by a couple pounds. And then to celebrate, go shopping at abercrombie and post before and after pics on myspace. How depressing.

That is a great story! I see these kind of guys at my gym alot. If my ipod goes out i panic! ha The whole " i could do that if i was on the juice" shit blows my mind.

"look, if you faggots did one complete rep, which i havent seen either of you do EVER, with more than 20 lbs, than maybe, just maybe, one of you pussies would develop a muscle." "oh and you look like idiots wearing those belts and wifebeaters with your guts spilling over the top. maybe you should try training and keep your fucking mouths shut." They left.

I love a story with a happy ending...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity