over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stopped Deca 3 Weeks Ago, Still doing 600mg.Test; Libido at Zero

Cosmicdrifter

Registered
It's all in the title. Is it common for Deca to shut you down after you stop (400mg. a week), even if you are still on a fairly high dose of Test?

What else could it be?

once again no research. deca messes your drive because it (like tren) increases prolaction in your body. of course deca will also shut down your own production.

taking test with deca will offset the low test levels but it will NOT affect prolactin, it won't fix the sex problem.

some people can use deca with no sex problem, after all medications do affect people in different way. also possible they had relabelled test or another item and labeled deca.

so if a person is prone to prolactin effects, then taking test wont fix your drive, you need a prolactin blocker like cabergoline (dostinex) or pramipexol.

also remember than deca is nandrolone decanoate - decanoate is a 10 carbon ester (VERY long acting) - 3 weeks isnt enough for its effects to be discharged from your body

I have felt your pain

Or lack of feeling. RS Prami works like a charm.

once again no research. deca messes your drive because it (like tren) increases prolaction in your body. of course deca will also shut down your own production.

taking test with deca will offset the low test levels but it will NOT affect prolactin, it won't fix the sex problem.

some people can use deca with no sex problem, after all medications do affect people in different way. also possible they had relabelled test or another item and labeled deca.

so if a person is prone to prolactin effects, then taking test wont fix your drive, you need a prolactin blocker like cabergoline (dostinex) or pramipexol.

also remember than deca is nandrolone decanoate - decanoate is a 10 carbon ester (VERY long acting) - 3 weeks isnt enough for its effects to be discharged from your body

I've done Deca before - granted it was 7 years ago - without this drop in libido. I am also aware of the prolactin effect, which, if it was an issue should have influenced my libido over the last 14 weeks while I was on Deca.

I have some Prami, but I just cant get the dosage right. That stuff makes me feel like shit. I'll try it again at about a .10 level and gradually try to work up from there.

try vit b6 at 600mg a day. If that doesn't work after about 3-5 days, add the prami on top at 10-20mcg and lower the b6 to 300.

My Prami

Coach, how long does Prami take to get you going? And, what is your dosage regimen: What do you start with and what do you work up to?

I started at .25 about 2 hours before bed. (Maybe a year ago) Kinda made me feel woosy, but also made me attack my wife almost exactly at the 2 hour mark. :rolleyes: I maybe went up by .25 per week - 10 days.

I went up real slow. I also take 2ius of gh, which I believe can also elevate prolactin (??), and (being the dunderhead that I am) I just did a bout of tren. Big time prolactin troubles. Hey, who wants to live forever anyway.

Right now I'm at about 1.25 of prami 2 hours before bed. No noticible side effects. But now that I'm done with tren, and no deca on the horizon (maybe 100mg for joints). I'll gradually titrate down to .5 prami.

However, I'm a bad person to ask. As an Irishman I'm pretty much immune to harmful substances. :)

Do a blood test for testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, progesterone and you will know...

Exactly how old are you? Taking AAS through the years will do that.

Exactly how old are you? Taking AAS through the years will do that.

I'm 67, but I never did a cycle until I was 58. I cycled for one year, then did not do anything until 5 months ago. So I don't think over-use is the issue.

I started seriously lifting at the age of 26 and got consistent gains naturally for about 5 years - then stabilized. I was at a weight and size that fit my life.

I have no injuries, no arthritis, no health issues. People think I'm 50. Very few wrinkles.

The secret to longevity and long health is HDL, mine has been as high as 110 with LDL at 80. Now it is about 85 - consistently. My warning to those who stay on cycle too much, is that the low HDL is going to get you no matter how many longevity supplements you take.

You cannot hide from your HDL. And, if you cycle 2 or 3 times a year, I suggest you learn how to drink alcohol. In between cycles is a good time to let your HDL rock - and alcohol will get it up quickly and keep it up.

In between cycles, olive oil, oatmeal, fiber, aerobic exercise, avoid trans-fats, salmon and cold water fish, and niacin with nicotinic acid will all work to increase it. If you work your HDL hard when off cycle, you just might be able to scour out the plaque build up that has accrued on cycle.

You can spin this advice as you wish, or ignore it all together, but that is a zero sum game.

Why not use all those preventative measures while ON cycle, as well? I'd think that would keep your numbers from bottoming out completely and forcing a big recovery period while off.

The point about alcohol is an interesting one. Any studies to verify that?

Why not use all those preventative measures while ON cycle, as well? I'd think that would keep your numbers from bottoming out completely and forcing a big recovery period while off.

This should get you started; there are many more.

Johns Hopkins Gazette | September 26, 2005
Alcohol Consumption Raises HDL Cholesterol Levels by Increasing the Transport Rate of Apolipoproteins A-I and A-II -- De Oliveira e Silva et al. 102 (19): 2347 -- Circulation
How Does Alcohol Raise H DLCholesterol Concentration? - Annals of Medicine

**broken link removed**

Best Ways to Bump Up Your 'Good' Cholesterol - MSN Health & Fitness - Cholesterol
Alcohol consumption raises HDL cholesterol levels ... [Circulation. 2000] - PubMed result
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

By the way, drinking while on cycle is verboten according to most on this site. I have, and many of my friends have drunk heavily (3 or 4 doubles, 12 cans of beer) while on cycle and seen no impact on their gains.

I don't drink much anymore, but a friend of mine was on the same cycle I was and drank 4 to 12 beers a day and gained 30 lbs of muscle.

Trust me, heavy drinking is a subject I have researched; anecdotal evidence would contradict the hysteria doctors elicit around drinking 4 or 5 martinis a day. The more you drink, up to a threshold, the higher your HDL will go.

Doctors also say that steroids are bad for you if used in any way.

wait, your 67? im guessing your joking? when does libido go down hill naturally? even tho your on test doesnt it stop at some point?

By the way, drinking while on cycle is verboten according to most on this site. I have, and many of my friends have drunk heavily (3 or 4 doubles, 12 cans of beer) while on cycle and seen no impact on their gains.

I don't drink much anymore, but a friend of mine was on the same cycle I was and drank 4 to 12 beers a day and gained 30 lbs of muscle.

Trust me, heavy drinking is a subject I have researched; anecdotal evidence would contradict the hysteria doctors elicit around drinking 4 or 5 martinis a day. The more you drink, up to a threshold, the higher your HDL will go.

Doctors also say that steroids are bad for you if used in any way.

Cosmicdrifter
Thanks for your insights. Very interesting stuff.
6-12 beers a day would definately put some weight on me LOL. Please continue posting up. I like hearing the counter-perspecitive, and your take on drinking is very interesting.

wait, your 67? im guessing your joking? when does libido go down hill naturally? even tho your on test doesnt it stop at some point?

Oh no, my best friend is 66 and his last test readout was over 800 - and he has never done steroids in his life.

It does have some influence; my wife is 20 years younger than me and has one of the best set of legs I've ever seen. She is 5'10 - lots of legs.

We only screw about 2 times a day so it is not like it was when I was in my 30s, but it will do.

Probably nobody on this board will have much of a libido without HRT when they reach 65, but a little extra Test will do you good.

You're very resourceful, and you would be right if I had stayed on the Tren. But, I could not hang with the Tren E. I felt like shit - all the time.

I thought it was the Prami that I was taking to counter-act the prolactin, but when I stopped the Tren I felt fine.

I just started taking the Prami again and it makes me feel great. I had a 3 day period where my libido went to nothing. Yesterday it came back strong, and my eyes were rolled back in my head in no time.

Oh no, my best friend is 66 and his last test readout was over 800 - and he has never done steroids in his life.

It does have some influence; my wife is 20 years younger than me and has one of the best set of legs I've ever seen. She is 5'10 - lots of legs.

We only screw about 2 times a day so it is not like it was when I was in my 30s, but it will do.

Probably nobody on this board will have much of a libido without HRT when they reach 65, but a little extra Test will do you good.

god bless you my man

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity