over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novedex xt - Nolvadex

metalwrath

Newbies
Hello everyone

I'm about to do a cycle and I had a question about Novedex xt from gaspari, I was wondering how well it works as an estrogen receptor compared to nolva, also it apparently raises your natural testosterone levels, so would that mean that clomid could be taken out from PCT?

thanks a lot.

oh and heres a study done on novedex, whta do you think? is it worth taking this stuff instead of nolva? its much easier to get lol

Willoughby DS, Wilborn C, Taylor L, Campbell W.
Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation, Baylor University, Waco, TX 76798-7313, USA.

This study examined the effects of an aromatase-inhibiting nutritional supplement on serum steroid hormones, body composition, and clinical safety markers. Sixteen eugonadal young men ingested either Novedex XT or a placebo daily for 8 wk, followed by a 3-wk washout period. Body composition was assessed and blood and urine samples obtained at weeks 0, 4, 8, and 11. Data were analyzed by 2-way repeated-measures ANOVA. Novedex XT resulted in average increases of 283%, 625%, 566%, and 438% for total testosterone (P=0.001), free testosterone (P=0.001), dihydrotestosterone (P=0.001), and the testosterone:estrogen ratio (P=0.001), respectively, whereas fat mass decreased 3.5% (P=0.026) during supplementation. No significant differences were observed in blood and urinary clinical safety markers or for any of the other serum hormones (P>0.05). This study indicates that Novedex XT significantly increases serum androgen levels and decreases fat mass.

PMID: 17460335 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

If it's easly bought OTC do you really think it's gonna work the same as a prescription drug? Enough said.

and novedex xt is a discontinued product from gaspari . it may be tough to find in stores now

and novedex xt is a discontinued product from gaspari . it may be tough to find in stores now

no kidding, worked pretty good , one of the first things i tried b4 aas.........that and h-drol, which made me strong as fack

op, do some more homework, your not ready

OTC supps is like jerking off. It gets the job done, but its never as good as the real thing. :D

Same price too.

Do it the right way, order it from one of these great sponsors and not only get "the real thing" but help support the board in keeping it alive.

Over the last 10 years, supps have become weak and pointless. Even Gaspari is losing their edge. They make a delicious Kool-Aid tho.

hahaha, ok guys cheer for the replies, will buy the real thing then ;)

and yea, I will order it from one of the sponsors, I ordered the gear from biogen, but cant post a comment on the sponsors forum...

thx for everything.

It seems like everyone of those companies has their scientific studies done and somehow they have no sides and all the benefits of the real gear.Stick with the stuff that you know works.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131