over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problems with focus and energy at work

B

babyface4life

I seem to be having serious problems staying focused on achieving different tasks at work and with energy. My doctor recommended Ritalin when speaking to me over the phone . I always thought this was given to kids with ADD , not adults that one of my doctors thought would be a bad idea for an adult over 21 . Some of the people I work with said I should try to convince my doctor I'm incompetent to collect disability . I can't imagine this is an easy task and not something I want for myself , but can anyone suggest how to go about doing this since this doctor who is my Psychiatrist for years now knows me well enough .

u can give the ritalin a shot if the doctor will prescribe it. adults can get add also. trying to convince your doc that you are incompetent to collect disability is just stupid IMO. try the ritalin, it is most likely covered by insurance. or ask for adderall. there are also OTC supplements like focus factor that might work also.

Meds

u can give the ritalin a shot if the doctor will prescribe it. adults can get add also. trying to convince your doc that you are incompetent to collect disability is just stupid IMO. try the ritalin, it is most likely covered by insurance. or ask for adderall. there are also OTC supplements like focus factor that might work also.

I see my doctor tomorrow . I was told I can still work while collecting disability , a nice way to supplement my income now that is shitty , and I hate what I do . I don't see it happening , and I have to discuss options with my doctor .

I seem to be having serious problems staying focused on achieving different tasks at work and with energy. My doctor recommended Ritalin when speaking to me over the phone . I always thought this was given to kids with ADD , not adults that one of my doctors thought would be a bad idea for an adult over 21 . Some of the people I work with said I should try to convince my doctor I'm incompetent to collect disability . I can't imagine this is an easy task and not something I want for myself , but can anyone suggest how to go about doing this since this doctor who is my Psychiatrist for years now knows me well enough .

Babyface, stimulants such as Ritalin do help with the problems you speak of-no question. However do you realize that when you are inspired to do something, when you love it, that you have all the energy and focus in the world? Point being is that if you are not working at your passion, this is a common symptom. Look, I understand that these aren't the prosperous Clinton years when we could just quit our job and find one later that day...what I am saying is that these symptoms may be manifesting because you are not currently doing what you love to do, and it may benefit you to explore that possibility and keep your options open. Good luck!

Problem

Babyface, stimulants such as Ritalin do help with the problems you speak of-no question. However do you realize that when you are inspired to do something, when you love it, that you have all the energy and focus in the world? Point being is that if you are not working at your passion, this is a common symptom. Look, I understand that these aren't the prosperous Clinton years when we could just quit our job and find one later that day...what I am saying is that these symptoms may be manifesting because you are not currently doing what you love to do, and it may benefit you to explore that possibility and keep your options open. Good luck!

Yes , your right , I spoke with my doctor yesterday and he sent out a prescription of 10mg Ritalin to try and see how this works for energy, focus . I mentioned my sex drive was also very low for over a week and was probably mild depression that comes and goes and I feel OK now . I explained my work situation and he suggested a long tome ago going back to school to pursue something because how much sense does it make to work in the same field and complain and not make an effort to change things . He's also aware I don't have too many interests in life , and can't seek out the pleasures other people can like relationships because I'm the shy , introverted type which doesn't help . I seem to be convinced money is the key to happiness when it can bring about more problems and attract the wrong people . I want to be confidant my situation will improve with effort .

I see my doctor tomorrow . I was told I can still work while collecting disability , a nice way to supplement my income now that is shitty , and I hate what I do . I don't see it happening , and I have to discuss options with my doctor .

You probably don't have ADD, Bro. But Ritalin would help this, for a while. Since we're talking chemical solutions, look into Modafinil. Its not a typical stim, no sleep sides and helps focus greatly.

The real issue is hating your job. No drug's gonna fix that, unfortunately.

It's because you hate your job. Find something that excites you and you are passionate about. Worry about getting dependant on drugs.

It is called "work" for a reason. (not to be a prick about it) But like AmazonDoll said, find something you like to do and holds your attention.

I worked many years back in a few go-go clubs(dj), strippers all day long and it was one of the most boring and frustrating jobs of all times. Bitching and complaining all day long, chicks half baked and ragging every day.

In my 9-5 I took a bit of a career change and am now more of a problem solver. I acutally can't wait most days to come to work now. I go home and think of how to solve a problem from work. Next morning I have the solution and fly to work to see if it works.

You need to find something that works for you. Rather then you working for it. good luck.

I haven't checked on this thread in a while , but you guys are right about the job situation . It's true , my job sucks and I hate it , but I don't have a trade or degree that would make it easier to find something else , and the poor economy just makes it worse .

About 6 months ago i filled out at least 8 online applications and only one employer called me that my friend works for . I considered it , but backed out of it knowing and my friend told me if I reconsider , to let him know .

This was working for Budweiser , and one position they preferred someone qualified to operate a forklift , the other delivering beer to retail outlets that requires getting up real early and up to 12 hours a day . Eventually , I will go back to school to pursue something , and I appreciate the advice from you guys .

I had a similar situation myself,but after already being prescribed 2,50mg adderalls xr a day,I couldnt go up anymore on dose,backed off,started ginko and b-12 shots,now,no more adderall and I stay focused.Still hate the job though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131