over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Welts - Changing to IM

rhino1112

Newbies
If I get red welts from GH when I pin SubQ but I do not get them from IM shots will I still become resistant to the effects of the GH if I only pin IM in the future?

In a word...yes. Perhaps your situation is a bit more complicated than "sub q"/"i.m."

If I get red welts from GH when I pin SubQ but I do not get them from IM shots will I still become resistant to the effects of the GH if I only pin IM in the future?
To avoid welts try using 1/2 inch slin pin.

I have been using a slin pin. I am going to try using a 5/18 inch now instead of 1/2 inch and a 31 gauge for subQ. If I still get a red welt I will only pin In the muscle from now on. Why do you say it is more complicated? If I don't get welts from muscular injections I wouldn't think I am forming antibodies...

Look at the real reason cause real gh doesnt give you red welts either something wrong with it or its fake, companys that make real gh dont want to give there patiants red welts, red welts means a reaction and not a good one. Ask a doctor if you dont believe me.

What's so bizarre is that the gh is from a sponsor here that everyone speaks so highly of. Everyone else claims they never get red welts and my wife does not either. The sponsor already spoke up and said it is 191 and someone else has provided a purity report. Maybe I have something wrong with me.

My rats got red welts once. Which was weird because they never got them before from the same exact brand. I switched to a different bottle of water and the red welts went away. This can be an issue despite what some others will say. My rats can testify to this.. If you havent tried it yet, why not give it a shot?

bad batch

You have a bad batch bro, no way GH should be leaving red welts if it's pure. I had that happen to me once, it was sort of painful, got new batch , problem solved.

Either a purity issue or the HGH could be 192aa and you could be having a reaction to it.

Agreed. Just shoot IM and see how it goes.

Had the same problem !! using longer needle now works fine.
antibodies scared me when people start telling me that. think not happen.
I think it just happen to some of us.

Admining IM does nothing, other than hide the reaction - thus internally the outcome is the same.

Had the same problem !! using longer needle now works fine.
antibodies scared me when people start telling me that. think not happen.
I think it just happen to some of us.

By the way Norbert, you are correct. I can point you to legit pharmaceutical GH manufacturing websites that declare in some patients, adverse reactions do occur. However is not by any means typical.

123, am I just not able to use HGH? My wife has tried two kinds of GH now and neither has given her welts. Both have given me welts while it seems both suppliers claim nobody gets welts excet myself. You are certain that if I continue using the GH it will be rendered useless?

Double the amount of bacteriostatic water you are using to re-constitute your GH. That may help.

123, am I just not able to use HGH? My wife has tried two kinds of GH now and neither has given her welts. Both have given me welts while it seems both suppliers claim nobody gets welts excet myself. You are certain that if I continue using the GH it will be rendered useless?

For those people who encounter your type of reaction, IF the welts cease after a period of time, then your body has adapted and it's the adaptation you're wanting to avoid.

That doesn't sounds good man. Its one thing to get knots but if they are red it sounds like an infection could be around the corner. Could just be a bad batch

1112, are you still having this problem? I have the exact same story. I bought batch from sponsor. Started using with sterile water. One week later had bad red, sore, welts about the size of a quarter. I got a response from the source to use BAC water. He also said it was 191aa and very good stuff. I switched to BAC water and am still getting the red welts in the dime size shape. I'm going to try products from other source and see what happens. Have you solved your problem or learned anything else? Oh yea did the pregnancy test and came out negative. Might be fake or unsanitary goods.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member