over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Optimal protocol for anti-aging

shira

Newbies
I've spent many, many hours on DAT's intro thread, but he says right up front that the info is obsolete. I don't have access to his private thread, so I don't exactly know WHAT is obsolete (other than his occasional "erratum"), and I certainly don't know what the latest and greatest is.

So that's my question: For simple anti-aging purposes, what's now considered the best pre-sleep protocol? Last I read, it was CJC-1295 (no DAC) 100 mcg + GHRP-6 (or -2) 100 mcg. But I see random posts about adding MCG. Or HGH. Or???

Oh, and hello. I'm a newby.

Last edited:
Answers for your Anti-Aging Questions

I will eliminate all of your confusion and help clarify your questions, please PM me and I'll walk you thru all of this

Thanks,

Ron
Genesis Peptides

I've spent many, many hours on DAT's intro thread, but he says right up front that the info is obsolete. I don't have access to his private thread, so I don't exactly know WHAT is obsolete (other than his occasional "erratum"), and I certainly don't know what the latest and greatest is.

So that's my question: For simple anti-aging purposes, what's now considered the best pre-sleep protocol? Last I read, it was CJC-1295 (no DAC) 100 mcg + GHRP-6 (or -2) 100 mcg. But I see random posts about adding MCG. Or HGH. Or???

Oh, and hello. I'm a newby.

So what exactly do you mean by the term 'anti-aging'? Do you mean appearing younger or does this actually mean slowing down mortality? I don't know much on the peptide front so this interests me. Thanks.

I will eliminate all of your confusion and help clarify your questions, please PM me and I'll walk you thru all of this

Thanks,

Ron
Genesis Peptides

why cant ya do it here?

So what exactly do you mean by the term 'anti-aging'? Do you mean appearing younger or does this actually mean slowing down mortality? I don't know much on the peptide front so this interests me. Thanks.

I mean moderate reduction of body fat, moderate increase in muscle mass, improvements in vigor, improvement in overall health, and (yes) improvement in appearance. From my reading, these appear to be actual consequences of low to moderate HGH usage.

It seems common sense to me that moving backward a step and inducing one's own body to increase its release of fully natural HGH - which is what the "protocol" I mentioned does - has got to be safer and more beneficial than supplementation with synthetic HGH. And it's also cheaper.

Welcome Shira. Definitely talk it over with genesis over pm.

My experience has been this: I took Gh (2-5 iu per day depending on time period) for 6 months. When I switched over to ipamorelin *(said to be like ghrp-6 without the hunger) and cjc 1295 I noticed a couple things. I was doing 100 mcg ea 2 x day btw. 1) Seemed to me to be equal or slightly better in terms of fat loss compared to 2-3 iu of gh. I can't speak about the muscle gains as I was cycling on and off aas all the time. 2) didn't provide the joint relief gh did. 3) Noticed effects sooner and my skin looked noticeably better quickly, better sleep etc.

It's been 5 weeks and I'm still doing it and liking it. I had some GH left, so I've been throwing in 1 iu of GH 15 min post last shot before bed and it's like a super shot! Feels like I'm on a lot of GH and fat loss is greatly accelerated. I'll run out of GH soon, but next chance I get I'm running it just like this.

I think what you are looking at in terms of peptides and doses sounds good for your goals. If you have access to GH, just 1 iu per day injected 10-15 min after your ghrp/cjc shot will have you jumping for joy. If you don't have access to GH you are still going to like your results with the peps. Like I say, the peps alone seemed like 2-3 iu of GH anyway, which is a good dose for anti-aging.

Welcome Shira. Definitely talk it over with genesis over pm.

My experience has been this: I took Gh (2-5 iu per day depending on time period) for 6 months. When I switched over to ipamorelin *(said to be like ghrp-6 without the hunger) and cjc 1295 I noticed a couple things. I was doing 100 mcg ea 2 x day btw. 1) Seemed to me to be equal or slightly better in terms of fat loss compared to 2-3 iu of gh. I can't speak about the muscle gains as I was cycling on and off aas all the time. 2) didn't provide the joint relief gh did. 3) Noticed effects sooner and my skin looked noticeably better quickly, better sleep etc.

It's been 5 weeks and I'm still doing it and liking it. I had some GH left, so I've been throwing in 1 iu of GH 15 min post last shot before bed and it's like a super shot! Feels like I'm on a lot of GH and fat loss is greatly accelerated. I'll run out of GH soon, but next chance I get I'm running it just like this.

I think what you are looking at in terms of peptides and doses sounds good for your goals. If you have access to GH, just 1 iu per day injected 10-15 min after your ghrp/cjc shot will have you jumping for joy. If you don't have access to GH you are still going to like your results with the peps. Like I say, the peps alone seemed like 2-3 iu of GH anyway, which is a good dose for anti-aging.

I initially was thinking of going the straight HGH route, but then I came across DAT's posts and it's made me re-think things. However, I'm open to whatever works well AND is safe.

One think I know for sure is that I want to obtain the highest-quality/purest gear I can find. That's easier for HGH, where there are branded products (obtained from reputable sources). But how can we determine the quality of ghrp/cjc, where everything is generic? I mean, how can even reputable sellers know?

By the way: Is it still believed that non-DAC cjc-1295 is the way to go?

Me three. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, Genesis.

Im have the exact same goal as the OP.. Anti aging, vigor, skin health, fat loss and safety. I have problems getting Peps where I live, but GH is easier. I COULD get peps, which is what I'd rather have (Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin) but it'd be tough.

Defiantly talk with Ron @ Genesis..he'll walk you through everything and make sure you understand. Currently running his cjc/ghrp2 and really liking the results so far..

Me three. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this, Genesis.

Im have the exact same goal as the OP.. Anti aging, vigor, skin health, fat loss and safety. I have problems getting Peps where I live, but GH is easier. I COULD get peps, which is what I'd rather have (Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorelin) but it'd be tough.

Not to step on anyone's toes here. But, my thoughts are that if GH is easier for you to get and reasonably priced, go for it. We've got a lot of the same benefits either way with peps and gh. However, if anyone can help you out with some good shipping etc, I bet it'd be genesis peptides.

Still say I love the combo (gh and peps).

If anti-aging, fat loss is your main goal, I'd choose the peptides. And yes, modified grf(1-29) plus a ghrp is the more desirable combo, as cjc-1295 induces a steady rate of gh release...what we want is the pulses, not a steady "bleed" of gh. Allowing your body to utilize its own hgh is better for your goals than using exo rHGH, which is not the same hgh from your body anyway....

If anti-aging, fat loss is your main goal, I'd choose the peptides. And yes, modified grf(1-29) plus a ghrp is the more desirable combo, as cjc-1295 induces a steady rate of gh release...what we want is the pulses, not a steady "bleed" of gh. Allowing your body to utilize its own hgh is better for your goals than using exo rHGH, which is not the same hgh from your body anyway....

They make CJC without DAC. Then you don't get the bleed.

According to WAAAM and A4M th protocol for anti-aging using GH is 2iu ED.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear