over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you Kidding me!?...."The Situation" (Jersey shore) has a supplment line

StevenGFH

Registered
**broken link removed**

wow. Lets buy up some NOX Edge and get jacked brahs, maybe we can look just like him!

Last edited:
Oh yeah!!! Thats the look i have been striving for! i'm in! LOL

Well thats the 7th sign... It was nice knowing you all... if anyone needs me ill be in the back dropping a refrigerator on my own head.

id buy it over muscletech

haha

they also have a fat burner called..."fat burner"
a whey called "whey protein"
and a post workout called......."post workout"
hahha

the ingredients in the products...just i dont know haha

Wow, now I've seen it all.

In the words of the great Don King, "Only in America"!!

Last edited:
Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to at least have the biggest dude, Ronnie, from the show run his own supplement line? It would still be sad, but not as embarassing as this guy's.

id say 99% of kids in this country would rather look like "the situation" than jay cuter, so this isnt a surprise to me at all.

id say 99% of kids in this country would rather look like "the situation" than jay cuter, so this isnt a surprise to me at all.

yeah, they already imitate his show personality.. excessive drinking and smoking coupled with junk food consumption in the hours following their workout.

i was wondering the same thing, guy smokes,drinks, eats reg pasta, but looks like that

Wouldn't it have been more appropriate to at least have the biggest dude, Ronnie, from the show run his own supplement line? It would still be sad, but not as embarassing as this guy's.

I thought Ronnie looked more muscular but he was a lot shorter and didn't have abs like situationmike. I wonder if he's buying from true protein?

i was wondering the same thing, guy smokes,drinks, eats reg pasta, but looks like that

They just show you a snippit of him doing it on the show. I'm sure he doesn't do it that much to look like that. But yeah, smoking and doing cardio? :rolleyes:

Yea but if you knew a year in advance you were going to be on TV, I think almost anyone could get into good shape.

I actually find him pretty funny and he is popular but it wont last much longer as this season is already getting old and redundant but i feel you about ronnie he at least has good shape and symmetry than mike....Mike was at a local club here in town and someone told me he didnt have ab one so he must suck it up before filming...Who would bang snooki

The situation's supplement line is a damm joke but come on. If you were in his place would you not try to start your own supplement. The guy is smart line, he knows that his 15 minutes of fame is almost up so he needs to cash in as much as possible.

Me and my girlfriend were watching the show the other night and she asked "what the hell are these guys? they act part jersey mobster,part hip hop wannabes with the underwear showing, big ass pants on the ground and wife beaters,part metro sexuals"

I found that kind of funny and also a good question? my only answer was they are 100% punk asses,thats for sure.

Ronnie needs to get hooked up with researchstop for some AI.:rolleyes: bloated douche :D

Situations workout : crunches,bicep curls and tanning.

anyone can advertise some shit for another company...doesnt really take a lot of money to launch your own line these days compared to say opening a chipotle or wendys or ups store etc....most of the money is spent on marketing

I hope it's his own money that he will be loosing on this one

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner