over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NIZORAL 2% FOR THINNING HAIR/ HAIR LOSS

bigfatandugly

Registered
a question about this stuff- i swear my hair is thinning, but girl says it isnt so i have decided to take some preventative measures just in case.

so the bottle says to use it twice weekly for 2-4 weeks and then once a week there after for control of dandruff symptoms.

for hair loss prevention or to stop hair from thinning, do you follow the above outline even though you are using it for an entirely different application?

Yes. Follow the same protocol. I personally use nizoral 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I also take 1mg finasteride (propecia) Monday, Wednesday, Friday as well.

I have noticed a slight thickening of my hair and far less shedding. Just remember that you have to continue this indefinately or the results you have acheived, will go away

I use the 2% Nizoral 3 days a week, and a DHT blocker shampoo 2 days a week.

I don' think there's any need to use more often than that, as it's absorbed into the sclap.

Just an FYI, I have zero science to back that up, so take it with a grain of salt bro.

-Pack

I use the 2% Nizoral 3 days a week, and a DHT blocker shampoo 2 days a week.

I don' think there's any need to use more often than that, as it's absorbed into the sclap.

Just an FYI, I have zero science to back that up, so take it with a grain of salt bro.

-Pack

Which shampoo are you using as the "DHT blocker shampoo"? If this is its name, i've never heard of it. How are the results?

Which shampoo are you using as the "DHT blocker shampoo"? If this is its name, i've never heard of it. How are the results?

It's called Nanoguard in Australia, so this particular brand may not be available in the USA. But it will be available in some form.

I'm using it solely for preventative measures while ON, as I'm not interested in taking Propecia when there are topical solutions available, that only effect the scalp.

It works by lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp, by blocking 5-alpha Reductase regulating the hair follicle.

-Pack

the 2% def works. what i do is get a little regular shampoo and wash my hair quickly with it, rinse it really well then add the nizoral. It lathers much easier that way, otherwise you need to use too much of it and it doesnt lather. You need to massage it into your scalp and let it sit for at least 5min. The time is important for the absorbtion. I use it sometimes everyday when on stuff like winny,tren,mast,etc.. otherwise on just hrt I still use it 3x per week or EOD. I've noticed its not grown any hair back but stopped thinning like it did when I wasnt using it.

Just looked up Nanoguard A...looks like you can buy online; $29.95 for 200ml bottle which apparently last 2 months. I might give it a try.

**broken link removed**

Looks like there's also a Nanoguard B but I'm not sure exactly how much this differs.

Yes. Follow the same protocol. I personally use nizoral 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I also take 1mg finasteride (propecia) Monday, Wednesday, Friday as well.

I have noticed a slight thickening of my hair and far less shedding. Just remember that you have to continue this indefinately or the results you have acheived, will go away

ah, there's the catch!

thanks guys.

Just looked up Nanoguard A...looks like you can buy online; $29.95 for 200ml bottle which apparently last 2 months. I might give it a try.

**broken link removed**

Looks like there's also a Nanoguard B but I'm not sure exactly how much this differs.

Thanks for that link JDiggs! I think im gonna order some..

ah, there's the catch!

thanks guys.

Absolutely, I remember the time when I didnt have it around...could certainly tell a difference. Since then I have kept it close by. Thought I use it sparingly, it is a necessity to have in the arsenal against mpb

Thanks for that link JDiggs! I think im gonna order some..

No worries. It's worth a shot right? What do you have to lose...more hair? Hahaha.

a question about this stuff- i swear my hair is thinning, but girl says it isnt so i have decided to take some preventative measures just in case.

so the bottle says to use it twice weekly for 2-4 weeks and then once a week there after for control of dandruff symptoms.

for hair loss prevention or to stop hair from thinning, do you follow the above outline even though you are using it for an entirely different application?

dr lee regrowth shampoo works better i would look into that instead. the sylic acid 3% makes it much more effective.

SB

Yah the regrowth is pretty cheap from Dr. Lee Ebay also has cheap nizoral %2 a lot of it comes from Canada.

I have 2 questions about this stuff.

1. Is there a difference in the "anti-dandruff" and "hair regrowth" forms of nizoral %2 shampoo?

2. where can i get this stuff for a great price?

Bosley makes a really nice kit it has shampoo conditioner and a foam you throw in your hair after a shower. Leaves your hair perfect.

I have 2 questions about this stuff.

1. Is there a difference in the "anti-dandruff" and "hair regrowth" forms of nizoral %2 shampoo?

2. where can i get this stuff for a great price?

I don't believe there is any real difference bro, but again, I have no hard science to back that up.

I think it's the Ketoconazole more than anything else, so if you can tolerate the 2% over the 1%, go with 2%.

I found this **broken link removed** on the subject.

As far as price, i'm not located in the US, and I just buy it at the local drug store, or ebay.

-Pack

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner