over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proposed First Cycle

Johnny Mix

Registered
I have been reading around the boards for the past few months and would like advice on my diet, routine and gear for my first cycle. First off I am 20 years old, 5'10" 185lbs, and been training for three years, which I know many of the members of this forum think is way too early to start with gear but I am not saying I am going to start tomorrow, so I would like for this thread not to be about that.

My Diet will be roughly 3300-3400 calories per day divided as follows:

Meal 1:
2 whole eggs + 4 egg whites
1.5 cups of oats

Meal 2:
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice

Meal 3:
6oz lean beef
1 cup brown rice

Meal 4:
6 oz chicken breast
1 cup brown rice

Meal 5:
8oz lean beef or ground turkey

Meal 6:
2 scoops casein in water
1.5 oz almonds

For training I do a three day split sticking to the 8-10 rep range.

MONDAY:
Chest, Tri, Abs

Flat Bench Press(alternating btwn barbell and dumbell weekly)
Incline Bench Press(alternating between dumbbell and barbell)
Flat Bench DB fly
/Seated triceps cable extension
/Skullcrushers
//Cable Crunches

WEDNESDAY:
Legs, Shoulder, Traps

Squats
Rear delt flys
Standing calf raises
/military press(alternate btwn barbell and dumbell)
/lateral DB raises
//shrugs

FRIDAY:
Back, Bi, Lats

bentover barbell row(DB rows evert 3rd week)
deadlifts
seated cable rows
DB curls
lat pulldown

For gear I would be running test e at 300 mg/week for 12 weeks along with exemestane at 10mg/day for estrogen control for the duration of the cycle through PCT. For PCT I would be running clomid starting 2 weeks after the last pin for 5 weeks at 50/50/25/25/25.

Any advice on any aspects of my cycle? Would it be wise to have letro on hand just in case?

Last edited:
Imo 20 is still to young but hell who am i...

I like the cycle, nice and simple however if it were me id hold off with the ai and only use it if needed and if you feel it is needed id start it at 5mgs ed...

the diet you posted is no good

and where are you getting 3400???
post your macros from those SNACKS you suggested

and then when your ready to put on some muscle
maybe you'll eat twice that amount

what your bf%????....are you a fat boy??
are you lean???.....can you SEE your abs??

whats the MAIN reason for YOU wanting to start aas????
what will you be TRYING to achieve here????
what do you want to be when you grow-up???
are you willing to make a deal with the devil???

let us help you.......not that your gonna listen anyway

Imo 20 is still to young but hell who am i...

I like the cycle, nice and simple however if it were me id hold off with the ai and only use it if needed and if you feel it is needed id start it at 5mgs ed...

yeah I never thought you needed one until I came across this thread: (http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/43658-using-antiestrogen.html)
and ResearchStop changed my mind.

I might just cut it down to 5 mgs and see how that does

the diet you posted is no good

and where are you getting 3400???
post your macros from those SNACKS you suggested

and then when your ready to put on some muscle
maybe you'll eat twice that amount

what your bf%????....are you a fat boy??
are you lean???.....can you SEE your abs??

whats the MAIN reason for YOU wanting to start aas????
what will you be TRYING to achieve here????
what do you want to be when you grow-up???
are you willing to make a deal with the devil???

let us help you.......not that your gonna listen anyway

I thought the calories seemed off. I punched it into fitday.com and that's the number it came up with. I was originally getting closer to 5000 which is why I cut everything back. I'll have to go back and play around with it some more, but those are the types of foods I'd be eating. I'm a pretty plain eater so I stick to chicken breast and rice for a good portion of my diet.

My bodyfat is around 12% I'd say, but I've never been good at estimating. I can see my abs but they're not very defined.

I don't have any interest in competing so thats not why I'm looking at AAS. I have a my own opinion of what looks good for my body so it's something that I would be doing for myself. I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing in the future but most likely it will be math/physics related.

Again I want to emphasize that I am simply looking to learn right now. I don't have my heart set on anything yet and I'm not looking to start anything for a while.

My advice is to hold off using AAS at your age, especially if you're using it for aesthetics only. You're really young still, and you should be able to achieve so much with a proper diet and consistent, effective workout routine. But you have to be very dedicated. Hell, most folks regardless of age should be able to achieve great results based on diet and workouts alone. 20yrs old, 3 years into training...I'm guessing you still have a lot a natural potential to unlock without the use of AAS. At the end of the day though, it's your choice; just make sure you don't rush any decision. Good luck and be safe.

Oh, and 12% is the magic number for bf that everyone who doesn't know their body fat throws around, so I would conservatively add about 5% to that number to be realistic.

well.......fix your diet portion

get on a good training program

then after all that.....reconsider your aas usage

dosage seems fine.....i wouldnt worry about ANY anti-E right now

when your ready, just do the test and strap your in, hold on tight

:cool:

Hmmmm, I don't doubt you are correct. I am probably misinformed, but I thought that it was necessary to take an anti-E with test in order to prevent it from just aromatizing into estrogen. Is this dependent on dose or some other factor? At what point would you need an anti-E?

Hmmmm, I don't doubt you are correct. I am probably misinformed, but I thought that it was necessary to take an anti-E with test in order to prevent it from just aromatizing into estrogen. Is this dependent on dose or some other factor? At what point would you need an anti-E?

in this case.......YES you HAVE been misinformed

Estrogen is also needed for growth, libido. Only been taking 10mg eod of Exemastane on 750mg of test or 10mg ed on 1g of aromatizable aas. Blood work is the best way know if you need AI or not since your body fat is big factor here.

now i would def have some on hand

you never know if your one of those guys
who start turning into a little girl
but, its rare

you should be ok

My advice is to hold off using AAS at your age, especially if you're using it for aesthetics only. You're really young still, and you should be able to achieve so much with a proper diet and consistent, effective workout routine. But you have to be very dedicated. Hell, most folks regardless of age should be able to achieve great results based on diet and workouts alone. 20yrs old, 3 years into training...I'm guessing you still have a lot a natural potential to unlock without the use of AAS. At the end of the day though, it's your choice; just make sure you don't rush any decision. Good luck and be safe.

Oh, and 12% is the magic number for bf that everyone who doesn't know their body fat throws around, so I would conservatively add about 5% to that number to be realistic.

Thanks for the advice man. Like I said I'm not set on using now or anytime in the very near future but I still want to do my homework and learn as much as I can well in advance. In regards to bodyfat, I've estimated mine based on other people's pictures so who knows. I don't trust calipers so I'll have to find a bodpod location around here.

Thanks Tenny. Right now I eat when I mentally feel like I should and it has been serving me well, but I'm definitely going to take another look at my numbers.

look at the link in my second post. some test will aromatize but not all of it

Estrogen is also needed for growth, libido. Only been taking 10mg eod of Exemastane on 750mg of test or 10mg ed on 1g of aromatizable aas. Blood work is the best way know if you need AI or not since your body fat is big factor here.

true. I don't want to drive it too low, but I wanted to have some estrogen control before my first bloodwork test on cycle and then gauge it from there

now i would def have some on hand

you never know if your one of those guys
who start turning into a little girl
but, its rare

you should be ok

hahah..You may want to pick up some victoria secrets catalogs..j/k lol

Tenny! HAHAHAHAHAHA you slay me man. Good job. "Deal with the Devil??" Well I'd say he has made that deal, now he wants to dance with him!!

Bro listen to Tenny, he is on the money. Your diet.com site has let you down. Get your macros right and eat up. train like the "DEVIL HIMSELF" and you will get there!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131