over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

think arnold will train again?

steve rogers86

Registered
Jus saw expendables the other day n it was alot betr thn I thought it was gonna b..Stallone is jus on another level its motivating 2 c guys like him still stay in incredible shape which
Makes me wounder if arnold will evr train again n get inshape wht do u guys think?

i know hes about done with politics from what ive heard, had enuff, so, maybe?

i know hes about done with politics from what ive heard, had enuff, so, maybe?

Yeah...I think he will turn back to the iron. Its in his blood and i can see him getting back into shape.

hes got alot of fat to loose thats for sure

Ya I heard he's done with politics I hope he does start up he's definitely got muscle memory I'm sure lol

T3

Remember that movie? He whipped himself in pretty good shape for that...

T3

It was T3 that he got in DAMN good shape pretty quick.

Chuck - You are thinking of Terminator Salvation

Last edited:

Yes he got in great shape for T3.He had a certain time frame set to train and get in shape before shooting the movie.Well,he got in a motorcycle wreck and it took about 6 weeks away from his planned training.So yes he had to do it real quick.

i think arnold is a kind of a person who does things only if he thinks he needs to do it.... being the governer we have seen many out of shape pics, but thats probably due to the factor he thought he does`nt need to be in top shape, however if he had some reason to have a great physique during his governer time.... he would have done it.

he is of those kinds who care a shit about what other person would think about him. All he likes to do is impress himself or rather prove himself,

i have seen the expendables and to be honest i thought arnold looked dreadfull. he looked frail and really old when he was stood in the doorway before walking in

I don't think he will do it at this stage -- he has proven himself already dozens of times over in BBing, Politics, Movies -- 50 years from now ppl will still talk about his contributions to this sport, the way action movies are made (he had the best one-liners), and how anyone with passion, intensity and desire can achieve the American dream.

I would love to see him do it - but I just think it's unrealistic - I hope I'm wrong.

maybe i am the only one. but why has he need to be in a shape such like Stallone? He was the best in his time, now he has other things to do. he probably has other interests in his spare time.

I think 80% of us will not be involved in BB anymore by the time we get to his age. Care to think what you will look like when you stop training?

I just want to be in good health and reasonable shape by his age. Maybe i dont care about BB anymore. WHo cares. Its a hobby nothing more. For 0,000001% it pays all the bills, for the rest it wont pay anything.

yes...

Thank you good sir :)

i think arnold is a kind of a person who does things only if he thinks he needs to do it.... being the governer we have seen many out of shape pics, but thats probably due to the factor he thought he does`nt need to be in top shape, however if he had some reason to have a great physique during his governer time.... he would have done it.

he is of those kinds who care a shit about what other person would think about him. All he likes to do is impress himself or rather prove himself,

Actually, you might be right... that reminded me of when Michael Jordan retired the first time... when asked what he was "most looking forward to", his reply? "To have a gut".

If Arnold is done with politics, I wonder if they will be allowed to put his pictures back up in Gold's gym.

I think 80% of us will not be involved in BB anymore by the time we get to his age. Care to think what you will look like when you stop training?

its the real winners that do keep training .

could "ill be back" mean something else?

Jus saw expendables the other day n it was alot betr thn I thought it was gonna b..Stallone is jus on another level its motivating 2 c guys like him still stay in incredible shape which
Makes me wounder if arnold will evr train again n get inshape wht do u guys think?

I dont think to any major degree that he will like STALLONE.
Actually disappointing to see ARNOLD get in as bad shape as I
have seen in the past. I always thought he would train hard no
matter what career path he chose.

Fuck yeah he will!!:headbang:

That's like saying I will just disappear from the message boards after posting on them since the mid-90's....:D

It's in his blood. I'm sure he will enjoy life, but I can see Arnold hitting the gym back soon after he is done with politics (thank God...lol). I bet seeing himself next to those other guys will motivate him, even if he doesn't need to prove anything.

His ass is a gymrat, and always will be.

I've been out of the gym for 14 months now, and I can't wait for this effin' internship to be over so I can get back in the gym with 'some' consistency...he's had his hands full with crapifornia for a few years...

BMJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner