over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I met a new friend on the beach this morning

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This 6 foot Shark was washed up on the shore when I went for my morning beach walk. Most nights I like to swim naked under the moonlight maybe I should think twice with things like this out there.

shark1pm.jpg

shark2pm.jpg

shark3pm.jpg

Yikes! I was envious of the fact you have a beach to walk on each morning, but I might not be quite so jealous after seeing your "friend".

This shark had gone Amity Beach on Jax Beach....ate some kid named Alex and a dog named Pippen. I threw Chief Brody, Captain Quint, and Hooper out of the way, swam into the surf and pulled it's gilled ass to the shore. Then Larry the Mayor ...gave me a medal.

I might have been tempted to pick it up by the tail with one hand, holding a fly fishing rod in the other for a pic :lightbulb:

You should have "Skinned" him and made some Posing Shorts for your next contest! :eek:

If im not mistaken thats a black tip reef shark.. They are actually pretty dangerous.. Well the bigger ones at least.. The white tip corral are the worst out of the two reef species.. A couple weeks ago i remember watching shark week and there was a snippit about them on there.. Well if he is your "friend" thats good!! Better than you enemy ;)

Swimming naked in the dark in the ocean? Oh hell no!

Not a chance in hell I'm dangling my 'lure' in that environment.

LOL! Yeah, F that..:p

Very cool post

At first I was expecting something in a bikini to make us old married guys jealous. I guess I'm not disappointed.

Any trauma to the shark, or did it just look dead?

And thanks for keeping us informed that you swim naked. As a triathlete I know to wear a suit to cut back on the massive resistance I would subject myself sans suit. No prob for you huh? (ha!)

Last edited:
If im not mistaken thats a black tip reef shark.. They are actually pretty dangerous.. Well the bigger ones at least.. The white tip corral are the worst out of the two reef species.. A couple weeks ago i remember watching shark week and there was a snippit about them on there.. Well if he is your "friend" thats good!! Better than you enemy ;)

Yep, its a black tip and can be pretty aggressive.

dang watch out. yeah I saw a video on the news of a shark coming all the way up onto the sand and snapping at people on the beach, then a wave came and it swept him back out. It was a recent one, should be on youtube. crazy

It's very relaxing I do it all the time. I always do it alone but you guys would be surprised of some of the people that have asked to join me.

At first I was expecting something in a bikini to make us old married guys jealous. I guess I'm not disappointed.

Any trauma to the shark, or did it just look dead?

And thanks for keeping us informed that you swim naked. As a triathlete I know to wear a suit to cut back on the massive resistance I would subject myself sans suit. No prob for you huh? (ha!)

Well I am not married but I am old. My days of girls in bikinis sadly have come and gone. The shark had some claw marks where a dog had apparently got at it before I got there. That according to the Beach Bum I talked to.

Yes I love the naked moonlight swims. Unfortunately or I guess in this paticular case fortunately I am not hung like you so dangling my little PP in the Atlantic offers no resistance at all...lol

Tony, I have to say that if I have ever been jealous of the lifestyle choices someone else has made it is now with you. Your new more simplistic lifestyle sounds amazing. Sure without even asking I know you are a hard working guy but the options you have made available to yourself as a way to wind down are awesome. Between your threads and my trip to Coronado Island I have altered my idea of the "perfect" lifestyle.

Great pic! Don't stop posting these threads as they keep me motivated to make the sacrifices needed so I can move to San Diego.

It's very relaxing I do it all the time. I always do it alone but you guys would be surprised of some of the people that have asked to join me.
I'll come watch :D

Most nights I like to swim naked under the moonlight maybe I should think twice with things like this out there.

Wasn't that how the movie Jaws started out.

The other guys beat me to it but yes those are black tips and are
nasty MFer's​

Thank Goodness, it's not a Great White! What makes you want to swim naked at night? Trying to catch some fish with your rod? hehe

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws