over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pct question

zion

Newbies
At 11 weeks prop and anavar will be totaly out of my system;; I usually run pct for 4wks ;;clomid 100 100 50 50 ;; nolva 40 40 20 20 ;; HGH 3 iu ed;; with this being a shorter cycle can I shorten pct ?;; (this is a long cycle for me I am 48 and a fan of shorter cycles with fast esters) thanks for any help

the best applied vehicle car dealers throughout to the panels these days

Fellas Authored realistically **broken link removed** would need an individual's enable simply because I give good results for any massive vehicle **broken link removed** car dealership right here throughout North park in addition to we have been planning to own this huge sales agreement. Many of us need to be in a position in order to sell the latest entire bundle of cars, although I desired towards tell every person precisely why this is certainly heading to be such a fabulous awesome great deal just for people that really are shopping **broken link removed** to purchase vehicles. 1st My partner and i need to inform people of which we are a good honest store that may is not going to test not to mention yank an important rapidly 1 and also require each and every one of one's money. Most people in addition exclusively market credentialed kick off actually owned automobiles which probably implies **broken link removed** you can expect to under no circumstances choose your " lemon " due to u . s . or perhaps a auto that has the latest huge concerns. Most of us additionally is not going to market almost any vehicles that have been around big accidents prior to. So you may be other parts feeling good which you can definitely turn out to be investing in good quality cars and trucks **broken link removed** in addition to vehicles coming from a lot of our car lot. We moreover tend to be very for you to annouce are very little marketing pressure ways of which show good results very good intended for individuals who do not wish for being pressured by just pushy store assistants and even many of of which information. General we're an impressive **broken link removed** store in addition to absolutely understand whatever we have been executing in terms of selling cars also assisting visitors come across all the fantastic car intended for any loved ones.

I would never run PCT any less than four weeks..

Why chance it running only 3 weeks? What's another week?

Thanks jh2010;; I will tell you what im planning on ;; The beaten to death thought on bridging till my next cycle;; I would run a pct (shorter if recomended) and if all is good ;; start a dbol bridge @ 10mg in am ;;I am looking into getting blood work done at the end of pct (4WK) ;; does anybody know if my blood work will be close enough to normal (after 4 wks)to start a bridge;; Last cycle was 10wks with 750 test prop wk and 60 mg anavar ed;; Has any body tryed this;;; thanks

Thanks jh2010;; I will tell you what im planning on ;; The beaten to death thought on bridging till my next cycle;; I would run a pct (shorter if recomended) and if all is good ;; start a dbol bridge @ 10mg in am ;;I am looking into getting blood work done at the end of pct (4WK) ;; does anybody know if my blood work will be close enough to normal (after 4 wks)to start a bridge;; Last cycle was 10wks with 750 test prop wk and 60 mg anavar ed;; Has any body tryed this;;; thanks

First the duration of pct begins with the half life of the drug used, as I'm sure you know. With the shorter esters, which I love, prop, Tren ace, npp etc, they would clear your system much quicker than somehitng like test E which will still be clearing some 70 days or more past last injection. But if you're bridging I don't know why you would NEEd to run a serm. It seems to me that youwould just continue with your ai usage.
The 10mg of d-bol ofr a bridge works pretty well. But I still prefer a low test dose.

4 weeks is just about right. I think nolva alone though could do the trick, and I would not mess with HCG post cycle. I would try using it in the future at a low frequent dose through out your cycle. (i.e. 250iu EOD or E3D).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member