over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

follistatin and myo pro peptide!

weight78

Registered
I am going to start researching these two products in several days. I will be posting pics and progress reports the whole time. I think many of you will like following this one. I will not be researching any more peptides while doing this so the gains are hopfully from these products. My diet will be done by Phil Hernon....

Last edited:
Very interested...

This could be a great thread to follow... thanks for sharing the journey.

Have you thought about using "just" one compound for a while then adding the second? I was thinking this simply to help better gauge how each product was working.

This could be a great thread to follow... thanks for sharing the journey.

Have you thought about using "just" one compound for a while then adding the second? I was thinking this simply to help better gauge how each product was working.

Good idea. I will do so..

Still waiting for the products. should be here soon. This is ofcourse for role playing and entertainment. :D

I have studdied the two products and the propeptide seems to be a systemic type product while the follistatin I will try IM. Some will always go systemic though.......

Antagonists of myostatin, a blood-borne negative regulator of muscle growth produced in muscle cells, have shown considerable promise for enhancing muscle mass and strength in rodent studies and could serve as potential therapeutic agents for human muscle diseases. One of the most potent of these agents, follistatin, is both safe and effective in mice, but similar tests have not been performed in nonhuman primates. To assess this important criterion for clinical translation, we tested an alternatively spliced form of human follistatin that affects skeletal muscle but that has only minimal effects on nonmuscle cells. When injected into the quadriceps of cynomolgus macaque monkeys, a follistatin isoform expressed from an adeno-associated virus serotype 1 vector, AAV1-FS344, induced pronounced and durable increases in muscle size and strength. Long-term expression of the transgene did not produce any abnormal changes in the morphology or function of key organs, indicating the safety of gene delivery by intramuscular injection of an AAV1 vector. Our results, together with the findings in mice, suggest that therapy with AAV1-FS344 may improve muscle mass and function in patients with certain degenerative muscle disorders

Antagonists of myostatin, a blood-borne negative regulator of muscle growth produced in muscle cells, have shown considerable promise for enhancing muscle mass and strength in rodent studies and could serve as potential therapeutic agents for human muscle diseases. One of the most potent of these agents, follistatin, is both safe and effective in mice, but similar tests have not been performed in nonhuman primates. To assess this important criterion for clinical translation, we tested an alternatively spliced form of human follistatin that affects skeletal muscle but that has only minimal effects on nonmuscle cells. When injected into the quadriceps of cynomolgus macaque monkeys, a follistatin isoform expressed from an adeno-associated virus serotype 1 vector, AAV1-FS344, induced pronounced and durable increases in muscle size and strength. Long-term expression of the transgene did not produce any abnormal changes in the morphology or function of key organs, indicating the safety of gene delivery by intramuscular injection of an AAV1 vector. Our results, together with the findings in mice, suggest that therapy with AAV1-FS344 may improve muscle mass and function in patients with certain degenerative muscle disorders
And herein lies the problem that I have with the guys selling this. I have asked them repeatedly what vector they used and they never reply. I have a feeling that there is no vector and the product will do nothing.

I have pictures of the vector connection. I will find them and post them. I also have info on the US lab making it. This will be good for all of us. Me being the guinea pig and all, I will use the follistatin in one small muscle the whole time so if it does work like it is supposed to we will see the changes. If its a flop, then we tried and we are on to the next one... Hell this is how we have evolved to where we are with everything..

Last edited:
A Hrt dose. The level will be steady. I was ramping down and now I am staying here for a while. Prescription of course.

I have pictures of the vector connection. I will find them and post them. I also have info on the US lab making it. This will be good for all of us. Me being the guinea pig and all, I will use the follistatin in one small muscle the whole time so if it does work like it is supposed to we will see the changes. If its a flop, then we tried and we are on to the next one... Hell this is how we have evolved to where we are with everything..
Now they replied on another board to my question. They said they do not use a vector, that it is not needed. Well, let us know what you think. If it works, it works.

Just got my pack. I will start my research in the AM.

I decided because of funds to stick with the follistatin only this time. So I used 50mcg in the peak of each bicep. I was going to start pics today and probably will but my biceps are sore as hell and the peak is a bit swolen.. Look cool but will give a small false immage...

Sounds good...

I decided because of funds to stick with the follistatin only this time. So I used 50mcg in the peak of each bicep. I was going to start pics today and probably will but my biceps are sore as hell and the peak is a bit swolen.. Look cool but will give a small false immage...

1- I appreciate the integrity!

2- These kind of things are really a "win-win" situation in my mind... if the product doesn't work, then it can help the next person either not bother wasting their money OR help the next person perhaps try a different protocol that will work.

1- I appreciate the integrity!

2- These kind of things are really a "win-win" situation in my mind... if the product doesn't work, then it can help the next person either not bother wasting their money OR help the next person perhaps try a different protocol that will work.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner