over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for show

blacksterbmw

Registered
Alrite guys no flaming as I'll be tellin the truth here. Gonna go for a show in April 2010, its the Mr class of the NABBA - I'm from the UK by the way.
At the moment I've started bulking again, just got my bloods back last week and the doc says everything is normal. So I'm back on gear being healthy and all and am taking 3000 mg test e + 720mg tri tren a week and front loading with 100mg anavar ed ( not the strongest oral but good for strength).
I'll also be using 5iu hgh, 5 days on 2 off
I've done many courses over the last 10 years or so but this is my biggest so far. I'm just really looking for advice at this point in time as to
1. Is it enough, I know of guys that use alot more when competeing
2. When should I change compounds to start dieting, show is in April
3. Is there anything else I could be doing to maximise gains, I don't want to get silly fat either and have excess to all compounds needed.

Please don't start saying I'm using to much as that bull from a competive point of view.

Thanks for any advice that will be given, hopefully from experienced guys and by that I mean guys that actively compete, not weekend warriors or keyboard ones for that matter.

Well

Alrite guys no flaming as I'll be tellin the truth here. Gonna go for a show in April 2010, its the Mr class of the NABBA - I'm from the UK by the way.
At the moment I've started bulking again, just got my bloods back last week and the doc says everything is normal. So I'm back on gear being healthy and all and am taking 3000 mg test e + 720mg tri tren a week and front loading with 100mg anavar ed ( not the strongest oral but good for strength).
I've done many courses over the last 10 years or so but this is my biggest so far. I'm just really looking for advice at this point in time as to
3. Is there anything else I could be doing to maximise gains, I don't want to get silly fat either and have excess to all compounds needed.

Please don't start saying I'm using to much as that bull from a competive point of view.

Thanks for any advice that will be given, hopefully from experienced guys and by that I mean guys that actively compete, not weekend warriors or keyboard ones for that matter.

Thats way too much stuff for an April, 2010 show.

Well

what about Oct. 2010????

Personally, to me, I have never in my life ever heard of anyone taking those amounts of steroids. If you can use that quantity and do well and stay healthy then go for it.....but man, I hope you can be 275 ripped from it.

Good to see someone not afraid to say how much they are running. To answer your questions...

1- This depends on how big you are. I see no reason to run more than 2g (of test) unless you are well over 250+ in the offseason.

2- Allow 2 weeks for every % of bodyfat you have to lose. I would cruise at 500-1000mg for 4-8wks before starting contest prep.

3- I wouldn't run that high a dose of tren in the offseason, save it for prep and throw in 1-1.5g deca/eq and 100mg dbol/drol. Save the Var for prep as well; run 100mg the last 8-12 weeks, then toss in Halo with it at 20-30mg the last 2-4 weeks.

Let us know how everything goes!

I agree with Phil

thats too much dose for right now if show is in April.
i would wait to do the tren for when show is closer.
wouldn't worry about an oral at this point either.
and honestly you could do a show on those compounds and not have to switch.
thats off the top of my head.
watch your health.
-JS

I have to the April the show in the hopes that if I do well I'll qualify for Britains. A past winner who I get my protein from not gear has said what he gets guys to use and its more than this.

Come on Phil there's no way you got to the size you did on low dose gear. I'd say after Dan Duchaine's theory on gear usage most guys are using high dose to grow, its a fact that the more gear you take the more muscle you gain.

I'll keep you's informed of weight gain and body fat %, I'm pretty lean now as just married and had to diet for a honeymoon.

Was using the tren in the belief that it'll keep me leaner but can switch it out. My last bulk was 1500mg test and 1000mg equipose and got good solid gains from it.

I have to the April the show in the hopes that if I do well I'll qualify for Britains. A past winner who I get my protein from not gear has said what he gets guys to use and its more than this.

Come on Phil there's no way you got to the size you did on low dose gear. I'd say after Dan Duchaine's theory on gear usage most guys are using high dose to grow, its a fact that the more gear you take the more muscle you gain.

I'll keep you's informed of weight gain and body fat %, I'm pretty lean now as just married and had to diet for a honeymoon.

Was using the tren in the belief that it'll keep me leaner but can switch it out. My last bulk was 1500mg test and 1000mg equipose and got good solid gains from it.

Phil is telling the truth. He has been very open about his past use on this board. he is not lying.
-JS

Sorry guys my bad APRIL 2011, typo:banghead::banghead:
Plan is bulk until xmas, then cut

Its night time over here and have been working 7 nights a week on the repair of a bloody motorway bridge lol

My last bulk was 1500mg test and 1000mg equipose and got good solid gains from it.

You got good gains from 1500mg test so you're going to bump it up to 3000mg?

You got good gains from 1500mg test so you're going to bump it up to 3000mg?

I want to give this the best go I can, and if I fail then at least I've tried. I've never had any issues with blood work and do get it checked regular. Also side effects aren't too bad, excessive heat is a bit uncomfortable though

LOL i love this sport!!!! :love:

P.S.
I love you MOM and DAD!!! thank you , thank you , THANK YOU!!!!

Last edited:
I don't think my muscles could take all them shots every week, I'd be a pin cushion lol

Sorry mate, but I think you must used fake or underdoses AAS, if you can handle that much of Test, Tren....I never ever hear anyone can run that much of tren along with 3 gram Test....

Sorry mate, but I think you must used fake or underdoses AAS, if you can handle that much of Test, Tren....I never ever hear anyone can run that much of tren along with 3 gram Test....

I know multiple guys that run more than that of those compounds and they are huge and ripped. Some of them, you guys suck up to on this very board as they are members here.

I would not just jump on to that high a dose right out of the gate! You used 1500 with good results right? SO why not start at 1500-1750 and see where you get with that. Once this becomes ineffective then go to 2000-2250, then if you need to go up again! Give your body a chance to get the gear to work for you. No use bombarding so early only to find that you plateau out in 5 weeks and have to keep nudging even higher. The more you use the greater the risk. At least start out lower and give yourself a way out if it all goes south on you!

yeah start out at a lower dose like 1500mg test e then bump it up when you stop growing.

a lot of people here have don 3grams and over i did 2 grams of test e one time never ever gonna do that shit again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131