over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

immediate libido increase from test e ?

gymrat32

Newbies
hey bros, kinda new here but i have been reading in the sponsors section for some time. i chose a five star rated sponsor and got test e 300 and nandro deca 300 dvds. first viewing was 2 days ago at test e 600 min. and deca 300 min. i noticed an immediate ramp in sex drive within 30- 45 min. is that shit normal with test e. also got the dreaded test flu very next day(Saturday). does that mean it is ultra potent or just my imagination?

It usualy takes a few weeks to feel the libido with test e for me, maybe you got test prop in it as well.

I get no libido increase. In fact, testosterone tends to f##k up my libido.

It sucks being me.

Last edited:
That is completely possible. Although I suspect many probably create it mentally. But yeah test e can kick in straightaway. By the way I would strongly suggest tapering up at the start to avoid bad test flu. If you got test flu bad you wouldn't be able to train properly for weeks.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but my guess is that your immediate increase in sex drive is resultant from the placebo effect. As for the test flu... personally I don't believe that it is normal nor should be an accepted part of this game. I believe that you symptoms are your body's immune response to a pathogen or an allergy producing substance. I have a reaction to products containing ethyl oelate... I get what some may call the test flu... I call it an allergic response... I no longer use products containing EO.

If you get sick after the second shot you may want to reconsider the brand you are using... hopefully that is not the case and all will be well from here on out... Best of luck to ya...

As for the test flu... personally I don't believe that it is normal nor should be an accepted part of this game. I believe that you symptoms are your body's immune response to a pathogen or an allergy producing substance.

It might also be a sudden excess of E2 due to aromatization. In that case, an AI should help with it.

hey bros, kinda new here but i have been reading in the sponsors section for some time. i chose a five star rated sponsor and got test e 300 and nandro deca 300 dvds. first viewing was 2 days ago at test e 600 min. and deca 300 min. i noticed an immediate ramp in sex drive within 30- 45 min. is that shit normal with test e. also got the dreaded test flu very next day(Saturday). does that mean it is ultra potent or just my imagination?

You know one often under looked factor other than the esters, is injection location Internally. If you pass through a poke near blood vessels/capillaries and saturate even a small amount of hormone into the blood stream, you may experience the effects sooner. Getting the itching throat/cough post inj is a sign of this. Even if maximal effects take place weeks later, the initial effects by many can be reported fairly quickly, even with longer esters.

Is it the placebo effect? I really don't think so always, but I know their are many factors on this. Sometimes Libido only lifts dramatically initially when starting due to your natural testosterone overlapping with synthetic. The moment the synthetic becomes dominant in the body and production is suppressed, the libido crashes shortly after starting test instead of the expected lift. Personally for most I think a dose slightly higher than the avg TRT dose is Ideal for libido.

dave

You know one often under looked factor other than the esters, is injection location Internally. If you pass through a poke near blood vessels/capillaries and saturate even a small amount of hormone into the blood stream, you may experience the effects sooner. Getting the itching throat/cough post inj is a sign of this. Even if maximal effects take place weeks later, the initial effects by many can be reported fairly quickly, even with longer esters.

Is it the placebo effect? I really don't think so always, but I know their are many factors on this. Sometimes Libido only lifts dramatically initially when starting due to your natural testosterone overlapping with synthetic. The moment the synthetic becomes dominant in the body and production is suppressed, the libido crashes shortly after starting test instead of the expected lift. Personally for most I think a dose slightly higher than the avg TRT dose is Ideal for libido.

Doesn't the body begin cleaving the ester right after injection?

PO

My first few cycles I would get excited after each injection. I believe it was all phychological but what the hell.

def ready to pound in an hour, but anything over 200mg gives me anxiety..........guess ill never be big :banghead:

In the beginning of a run I feel it very quickly, within a day or so usually. If my dose gets too high though, my dick hates me. Doesn't matter what compound.

Last edited:
In the beginning of a run I feel it very quickly, within a day or so usually. If my dose gets too high though, my dick hates me. Doesn't matter what compound.

Same here. I think I've got it sorted though, EOD pinning of whatever I'm using seems to make a huge difference. I dont know if its steadier plasma levels, less aromatization or what, but it helps a lot. Im actually experiencing the increase in drive that Ive heard so much about, but had never experienced...

Ill start using slin pins for this soon, as Im building a lot of scar tissue with the big pins and EOD injects.

thank you all for the input. its been a week since i started my dvd viewing and this is not mental this is def. some good shit like ive never seen before. have put on 7 lbs. and have already started swelling. i also started dbol but only 2 days ago. i would have to say diet, training and gear are on par this time around.

Takes me a few weeks on E or cyp.Prop about 5-7 days and I'll hump your grandmother.

i feel my libido increase within 24 hours. and thats not my imagination.

totally agree esp when doing hrt, made some dumb mistakes and spaced shots too far apart and would do the shot at night and wake up the next day with erections and sex drive

For someone starting a cycle with already high normal test levels, maybe not but if you are low or on hrt it is instantly noticable

Serum test levels rise dramatically, regardless of the ester, immediately (within hours). It really is a myth that short esters "kick in" or effect you quicker. The ester has more to do with half life than it does with immediate effect. If you can't feel test enan for weeks, suffice to say you are not very sensitive in assessing yourself. Test levels spike very high the day of test enanthate injection and fall off after that.

"The pharmacokinetics of 2 testosterone esters, testosterone enanthate and testosterone cyclohexanecarboxylate, were compared in a single blind crossover study in healthy young men. Their effects on serum and salivary levels of testosterone, as well as on the serum levels of LH, FSH and proclactin were measured after the injection of doses equivalent to 140 mg free testosterone. Both preparations yielded supraphysiological testosterone levels in serum and saliva as early as 2 h following injection, reaching peak levels 4 to 5 times above basal between 8 and 24 h. LH and FSH levels were suppressed as long as serum testosterone levels were elevated. Nine days after injecting testosterone enanthate and 7 days after giving testosterone cyclohexanecarboxylate, serum and salivary levels of testosterone had returned to basal. The longer activity of testosterone enanthate was also evidenced from more extended suppression of gonadotrophin levels. Although neither preparation is ideal because of the initial supraphysiological peaks, testosterone enanthate appears preferable for clinical use because of its slightly longer duration of action."

Never heard of such a think bro, I think its all in your head. Test e takes anywhere from 4-6 weeks for most people to kick in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131