over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moldova Joining the EU

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Does anyone think that if Moldova joins the EU it will cause a lot of problems for sponsors? I remember hearing rumblings about it about a year and a half ago when I was more active on this board.

Here is the link **broken link removed**

Id have to imagine that if they joined the EU, it would be tougher for certain people we know to sell certain stuff...

any insight?

IMO for the people within the EU it will be awesome, since there will be no more customs. Not sure what it means for sponsors who operate out of moldova and ship worldwide. Suffice it to say however that laws concerning AAS usage and distribution are far less stringent and far less controlled than in the US.

It will take Moldova 20-30 years of grants to met the EU criteria, so I wouldnt worry just yet.

Btw Greece is a bankcrupt state that has sucked the blood out of the EU, a few more countries like that in the EU and the EU will be finished!

Suffice it to say however that laws concerning AAS usage and distribution are far less stringent and far less controlled than in the US.

Not quite buddy... The UK is a thing, but in most other European countries, you better not be caught with gear... trust me, the laws here are as harsh if not harsher (Sweden comes to mind) than in the US... huge misconception to view Europe as the land of free... definitely over. :cool:

Last edited:
Do people smuggle gear inside loaves of french bread over there Phidias? ;)

Not quite buddy... The UK is a thing, but in most other European countries, you better not be caught with gear... trust me, the laws here are as harsh if not harsher (Sweden comes to mind) than in the US... huge misconception to view Europe as the land of free... definitely over. :cool:

Yes, agreed, some of these guys have no idea.

Of all EU countires Sweden seems to have the biggest hardon for AS users.

thank God the UK hasn't so far given in to international pressure to change it's own AS laws.

Ok phidias, thanks for the info about sweden. didn't mean to generalize. Countries I was referring to were Poland, Romania, Greece, Germany, the UK obviously and a few others. But yes, there a several countries in the EU that suck ass in terms of AAS laws, Austria and France for example. No info on Italy aside from the fact that their postal system sucks :D

Btw Greece is a bankcrupt state that has sucked the blood out of the EU, a few more countries like that in the EU and the EU will be finished!

Word! From your lips to God's ears!! I'm like a chronic gambler at the race-track waiting for Spain and Portugal to cross the finish line to utter bankruptcy! Cmooooon Spain! I love these countries and I want the best for them. That is NOT the EU. The EU is based on many of the same shit policies as the ones that got the US in trouble. Only worse...no central governing body to fix problems.

If Moldova became part of the EU, they'd outlaw gear immediately. In conformance with the EU cross-compliance. I'm thinking of moving there, but only if it looks like they wont join the EU in the foreseeable future. The EU already fucked up 2 countries I've lived in.

I can't fecking WAIT until the EU grinds to a screeching and permanent halt and they see FINALLY! that their fiscal policy is as impossible as it was when they thought of it.

Then the countries of Europe can go back to having their own distinct and wonderful cultures that make them all great. Unique laws and policies instead of conforming with the ignorance of Brussels that just makes new laws every day with which we all must conform, no questions asked.

Good thing is, Moldova is in such bad shape politically, that it's gonna take years. Let's hope it's all over by then! End of Rant.

I thought that the EU wasn't going to expand anymore.

Then the countries of Europe can go back to having their own distinct and wonderful cultures that make them all great. Unique laws and policies instead of conforming with the ignorance of Brussels that just makes new laws every day with which we all must conform, no questions asked.

I hate to say this, however, the world in general is back peddling. you can forget any positive movement happening from hence forth, ANYWHERE!

I Don't want to get into why I feel this way, but go ahead and writhe this in stone! I'm that confident.

PO

First the dot com bubble...then the housing bubble...

We're now considered a GLOBAL economy...

The US, EU, Australia, and many more have now created the Bailout bubble!

Wait till this one pops.. :eek:

I thought that the EU wasn't going to expand anymore.

;)Hmm...and Hitler just wanted Poland...then Czechoslovakia...then Austria...

The EU has the same dream: A unified Europe. One indistinct culture, one economy, under a common currency. They understand that if this happens without bloodshed (no halt to business or damage to property) the populace will just take it.

The EU plans to expand as long as countries exist that wish to acceed. And as long as politicians need money to prop up childish policies that lose money at alarming rates, all such countries will wish to acceed in order to suck at the teat of countries that actually PRODUCE wealth, not just receive it. The list is small...UK, Germany, France and a handful of others that break even.

TURKEY would already be in the EU if they could just stop stoning teenage girls to death for a few weeks. Luckily for us, (and unluckily for such girls), they just can't seem to give up on such things. TURKEY!! Since when is Turkey a European country?

Last edited:
TURKEY!! Since when is Turkey a European country?

Well, technically they do have that tiny bit of land that is in Europe.
But why is Israel in Eurovision? ;)

But why is Israel in Eurovision? ;)

:D

Please don't tell me they broadcast Eurovision in OZ?!?! :eek: :banghead: :naughty:

Big A: one point... :eek: LMAO!!! :D ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity