YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 weeks 2 days out from Eastern USA. teaser pic.

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
5 weeks 2 days out from Eastern USA, then the Border States (just as long as I can scrounge up the money to get there).

Weight this AM is still around 250lbs. Mid day weight is usually 252ish. I've been growing into the show.

Somebody on this board his helping me out big time with my prep. He didn't even TELL me he was doing the Junior USA's! He never takes credit for anything... but congrats on placing 4th!

Anybody else doing the Easterns? Borders? GET PUMPED!

Attachments

• 5 wks 2 days.jpg
    5 wks 2 days.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 662
nice

i'll be there
with clients

i'll try to speak to you

:cool:

Very cool! I can't wait for the show. I'm working my ASS off. Everything is getting done this year. Knock on wood.

Good luck to your clients. I'm the friendly one back stage, usually to excited to mope around laying on the ground. If they're first timers or just cool people, hit me up!

Good luck you look awesome. MM

Am not trying to be a dick head or take anything away
from you but that camera lens and angle distorts.

Haha... what?? Camera lens? Umm.. it's a phone dude, there no lens on it. lol. And what angle?? There no angle.. its a straight on shot! lol

Are you trying to say this pics makes him look larger than he really is?? :rolleyes:

Haha... what?? Camera lens? Umm.. it's a phone dude, there no lens on it. lol. And what angle?? There no angle.. its a straight on shot! lol

Are you trying to say this pics makes him look larger than he really is?? :rolleyes:

Lol, yeah I didn't understand his post either. :confused:

well his waist does look larger in the big pic, hell alfresco's pic is much more pleasing.

dave how the hell you gonna post a pic and not show off those sick ass quads of yours??? looking great bro, you got some bowling ball delts..dayuumm!

Thanks guys.

Freedom of speech. I'll take all comments. No worries.

I'll have to post a few more "standard" pictures soon.

This pic was completely intended to show my strongest points. I mean, if anybody here is doing the Easterns I want that person to either cry to sleep tonight and quit... or start hitting the treadmill longer and diet harder to try to beat me so we can make this a kickass show. It's like showing one card out of your hand before you place your final bets. You don't REALLY want the other guys to know if you're bluffing or holding the killer hand. That's what show day is for.

B-Boy, I'll post up the legs soon. They're the ace up the sleeve... but it's guys like you that keep me off the national stage for another few years!

I'll see if I can get a video or some pics Friday AM. I don't mind sharing a few. Here's a few more from today, post workout. Sort of flat, but felt good.

Attachments

• back lat 5wk 2dy.jpg
    back lat 5wk 2dy.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 358
  • back relax 5wk.jpg
    back relax 5wk.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 357
LOL look at the hamstrings on this guy.... damn damn damn :eek:

you look GREAT bro!

looks good, dont back down at all, id say your right on but not ahead

good luck

looks good, dont back down at all, id say your right on but not ahead

good luck

I agree. I'm trying my best to do whatever it takes for everything to work out October 9th.

I'm not sure what he was getting at either but lense? yeah, it's that little round thing that lets light in. Course there's a lense... your eye has a lense too.

Also, couldn't "straight on" be used to define the angle at which the shots being taken? :)

I'm pretty positive I know who is helping you for your prep. I hired him for my last show and you are in good hands for sure. You've got plenty of time to dial things in. Suffer and get shredded...you've always had the muscle, now it's time to show people you can peel it down and hurt your competition's feelings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear