over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

North American....

The Myth

Registered
Guys I have been a member of the board and the bb communities for a long time. I love the sport, but of course many times felt a little pissed off after following my nephew Lee Banks to quite a few shows. Well tonight was the end of that journey and now I can rest. He got his pro card and it just proves to me and should be a beacon to others, what pure determination can result into. Peace.

Nice

Guys I have been a member of the board and the bb communities for a long time. I love the sport, but of course many times felt a little pissed off after following my nephew Lee Banks to quite a few shows. Well tonight was the end of that journey and now I can rest. He got his pro card and it just proves to me and should be a beacon to others, what pure determination can result into. Peace.

He is awesome!

damn myth I forgot all about banks being your nephew! congrats to you and him, I have spoken to him a few times and a very very nice and humble gentleman!

damn myth I forgot all about banks being your nephew! congrats to you and him, I have spoken to him a few times and a very very nice and humble gentleman!

Agreed on this. Got to meet Lee at the USA's last year and have been hoping he'd get his just due ever since.

-S

man, he made great improvments in his quads this show.. looked great.. he will be a welcome addition to the pro ranks..

Congratulations to Lee. All the best to him. great news and I'm sure a weight of of his and your shoulders.....Just fantastic!!

Congrats...

Congrats to you and Lee!!!

Phil, it seems like yesterday...

He is awesome!

When I attended the nationals when you won and DJ and I laughed at the clown when he threw his trophy across stage. Well, we both know what happen to that dude and where his future resides now.
:D

Thanks to all....

After seeing the disappointment he experienced after the shows, I expected to hear him complain or say he is done with it. Never did that come from him. I admire him as a relative and as an individual. What bad can I say about a man that deal with kids everyday as a daycare owner. It is hard for me just to deal with my two knuckleheads, I be dam if I would want to deal with 60 other knuckleheads. :D

Lee Banks...

I'm one that rarely ever posts in open forums, but have been around this board and a few others for quite a few years. I've had the pleasure of meeting Lee through a friend of ours and have training with him on numerous occasions. He's helped me tremendously the past few months with workout ideas to overcome some injuries and getting my diet back in check after 3 years of misplaced priorities. Can't say enough good things about him. Humble guy with a hell of a physique. Couldn't be happier for him and his overall win. Can't wait to see him compete when he doesn't have to worry about making a weight class!

It was a well deserved win ... :D

Couldn't happen to better guy

Hey I am really happy for Lee and you as well as the proud uncle. I have known you both for awhile now and now that I live in town I bump into Lee every once and awhile. He always is very humble, complimentary, and friendly. He is a true class act and an asset to the IFBB.

Hey I am really happy for Lee and you as well as the proud uncle. I have known you both for awhile now and now that I live in town I bump into Lee every once and awhile. He always is very humble, complimentary, and friendly. He is a true class act and an asset to the IFBB.

Thanks Tony. I hope everything is going good for you. You are definitely a really good person to know. I read about things you have gone through this past year or so, but I hope to bump back into you on the stage again soon. Peace bro'.

I first met Lee a few years ago at the USA - nice guy, very modest.

Here's a trophy shot I think you'll like - Lee with the Overall Trophy.

Attachments

• 2010_NA_Lee_Trophy.jpg
    2010_NA_Lee_Trophy.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 219
Yes

When I attended the nationals when you won and DJ and I laughed at the clown when he threw his trophy across stage. Well, we both know what happen to that dude and where his future resides now.
:D

Quite a red flag! I remember getting ready for the USA and I had a 5 month old daughter running around eating cookies and chocolate milk and just drooling all day long taking care of her............let alone chasing her around changing diapers.........but he takes care of that many, God bless him

Quite a red flag! I remember getting ready for the USA and I had a 5 month old daughter running around eating cookies and chocolate milk and just drooling all day long taking care of her............let alone chasing her around changing diapers.........but he takes care of that many, God bless him

hahah - I can sooooo relate Phil!!!

Lee was awesome....just an awesome head to toe look...I have never spoke much to him, but he seems like a real gentleman..

JM

Im kind of dissapointed with the middleweight decision I really like Robert Kreiders physique over Alan Bailey

Reminds me of Lee Priest

Attachments

• m.jpg
    m.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 104

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views