over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Doggcrapp Routine

medici999

Banned
Hi Guys.
This is my routine.

I just did workout 2a, and to be honest i dont feel that tired...it was my first time using this workout so probably just getting used to it.

With regards to rest, i did biceps and forearms, then stretch. calves. hams + stretch then quads and stretch...i just thought i would feel absolutely dead from it??...and ideas as to why i didnt...or maybe i wasnt using weight heavy enough due to me getting used to the routine?
The routine 2a took about an hour which seems a long time?

Split 1 day on , 1 day off.

Routine 1 - chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness

Routine 2 - biceps, forearms, calves, hamstrings, quads

**On Rest Pause Exercises take 10-15deep breaths once failure is reached and go again

1a)
Decline Barbell Press (15-20Rest Pause + Static Hold)
Military Press Barbell ( 11-20Rest Pause)
Seated Lateral Raises (20-25SS with Partials + Static Hold)
Overhead Extensions, (20-30Rest Pause)
Wide Grip Pull Ups ( 15-20RP)
Rack Deadlifts.(4-6 reps then 9-15reps Straight Set)

2a)
Dumbell Curls (20-30RP)
Reverse grip cable curls (11-20ss)
Calf Raises (5s lower + 15-20s Hold at Bottom)
Hamstring curls (25-35RP)
Leg Press ( One 4-6ss, one 9-15ss then a 20Rep Widowmaker)

1b)
Incline Dumbell Press ( 20 – 30RP)
Dumbell Shoulder Press (20-30RP)
Reverse Grip Bench Press (15-20RP)
Tricep Dip Machine (20-25SS Widowmaker)
Lat Pulldowns ( 15-20RP + 20s Static Hold)
Smith Machine Row ( One Set 4-6ss + one 9-15ss)

2b)
Barbell Curls (11-20RP)
Forearm Curls (11-20SS)
Preacher Curls (20-30SS Widowmaker)
Calves on Leg Press (5s lower + 15-20s Hold at Bottom)
Stiff Legged Deadlift ( 15-20ss)
Squats (One 4-6ss, one 9-15ss then a 20Rep Widowmaker)

1c)
Hammer Strength Press (15-20RP)
Shoulder Machine (11-20RP)
Close Grip Bench Press (15-20RP)
Assisted Pull ups (15-20RP)
T-bar row ( One Set 4-6ss + one 9-15ss)

2c)
Preacher Curls Curls (20-30RP)
Reverse Forearm Curls (11-20SS)
EZ Drag Curls (20-30SS Widowmaker + Static Hold)
Standing Calve raises (5s lower + 15-20s Hold at Bottom)
Squats ( One 4-6ss, one 9-15ss then a 20Rep Widowmaker)
Wide Sumo Leg Press ( 15-20RP)

Thanks

if this is your first time doing DC, then drop the statics and widowmakers (other than for quads). And the same with laterals.

Just do the split as Dante intended before you start adjusting it

Your back is gonna hate you. You only have one day that your lower back is not hit hard. I would also just tell ya just make sure you are sticking to the 10-15 breaths cause most vids I see people seem.to take a good min between rp's and turn dc into 3 sets and defeat the purpose of rest pause.

thanks, i have simplified it now!

With regards to warm ups, say before, bench..if im doing 120 for the 10-15rp for example...would working up to 80kg be too much of warming up over say 3-4sets then take a 2min rest and do my rest pause?

I assume as long as your adding either a few extra reps, or 2.5lbs each workout your going in the right direction?

One last question about the widowmaker..should you be really starting to struggle around the 10-12rep mark..then just slowly grit out the last reps till you get to 20?

thanks, i have simplified it now!

With regards to warm ups, say before, bench..if im doing 120 for the 10-15rp for example...would working up to 80kg be too much of warming up over say 3-4sets then take a 2min rest and do my rest pause?That is totally up to you. If you feel like your muscles are warmed up enough, then start your working set. I have gone up to 5 warm up sets before the working set at times.

I assume as long as your adding either a few extra reps, or 2.5lbs each workout your going in the right direction?You should be getting stronger with each workout. If you seem to plateau, instead of the RP, do a straight set of 20 then. Once you reach 20, increase the weight. If not, change exercise to keep your muscles from adapting.

One last question about the widowmaker..should you be really starting to struggle around the 10-12rep mark..then just slowly grit out the last reps till you get to 20?
Just like before, its totally up to. Just dont hurt yourself trying to beat a previous record.

Answers in bold.

Why are you putting this same thing up on every single board?

When I see a guy do that...99 out of 100 times its the last guy I want doing DC training....experience has shown me that....it always ends up being an individual that needs everyone elses reaffirmation of what he is doing.....ends up doing it totally wrong or wasnt ready for it in the first place and its a disaster.

Do you know how many guys have trained this way? Millions? I have no idea but its alot...Ive had to answer (and more likely not answer because i just dont have the time) alot of emails over the years.

Its kind of like putting up a thread

I did Squats today!

on every single board.

its just training....all the answers are on intensemuscle....

sorry I am not trying to be an ass but i can see one thread saying "hey i need some help with some DC stuff" but when you hit every board with "Hey im doing Doggcrapp training!" trust me when i say I dont think many people give a crap what you are doing training wise as much as they dont care if you wore navy blue sweats with white stripes to the gym today.

Last edited:
Im going to show you what i see EVERY SINGLE TIME and that is EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a guy put up threads on every board like this.....this took me all of about 90 seconds and I didnt even search thoroughly....I dont need to...heck there could be 15 more routines you did.

Medici999 listen to me here ok? STOP JUMPING AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITH ITS HEAD CUT OFF AND FINALLY FREAKING BELIEVE IN SOMETHING!!!!
How the hell do you know what the heck works when you do this.....

These have almost all been in the last year!!!! and this is your resume since (or what 90 seconds of searching showed..

my routine...please help - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Layne norton routine - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Twice a week routine - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - What's the best split
then
German volume training - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Hard split - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Need a new routine desperately - Bodybuilding.com Forums
then
Phil Hernon Routine?? - Muscular Development Forums
then
Neil hills routine **broken link removed**
then
DC training?

Are you kidding me Medici? this is crazy

Im going to offer you some advice and i want you to please listen to me here. Read about a philosophy of training and believe in it!!!!!!

AND THEN DO IT FOR AT LEAST 1-2 YEARS TO SEE IF IT WORKS FOR YOU...and if it doesnt take a close look at your diet first to see if that might be the fallacy (because 90% of the time someone doesnt eat enough to gain)

You dont need a routine my friend you need to get yor head straight and believe in something and STAY WITH IT

Last edited:
Consistency and progression is the the key to any routine...Then like DC said if it ain't working look at diet and over training, which actually might be caused by under eating, not enough protein and or lack of rest/sleep combined with that.

I must admit pretty much every routine I ever tried work and I grew off of as long as I went to the gym consistently, eat, sleep and continued making progress with weight and or reps in various ways.

Last edited:
I was wondering how long it was going to take DC to chime in on this. Next thread will be something like, "I pooped today, should I rest pause my wiping?"

I have said this time and time again. I lurked for several years reading everything I could about the DC program before I even attempted it. Plus I had over 10 years of training before starting DC. Once I thought I had a handle on it, I gave it a try and loved it. I went a step further and hired someone from IM to guide me a little more. Best money I have spent....well, besides the side of beef I purchased.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131