YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T. Heartburn, Gastro Problems & Acid Reflux? Here's a natural CURE!

123cctv

Banned
I know I can't be the only guy who's suffered from the above and since my only desire here is to help others, that's the the only reason I'm posting this. I have nothing to do with any company or product I'm about to refer you to.

For those of you taking: Prilosec, Prevacid, and Nexium, might want to read the following: Gastro Problems & D-limonene - Natural Organic Home Garden Health Howard Garrett Dirt Doctor

Here's a source that has the necessary natural ingredient required, i.e. a 98.5% d-limonene orange peel extract (apparently not available on store shelves).
Natural EsophaGuard, 10 softgels

I bought two types. The above and another (which was used and thrown away 5 months ago - so I don't have their information anymore). The key here was ANY supply that has the ingredient 98.5% d-limonene will work.

I had acid reflux badly. Heartburn too. It took me 1 1/2 packs to cure mine completly. That was 5 months ago. The benefit over the other alternatives is it's natutral, no side effects, takes only 20 days and cost 15 bucks one time!

Hope this helps!

I have heard of this , never tried it but heard that it does work.

9 guys i work with all 48+yrs old and have shitty diets have had great success by simply eating two servings of yogurt a day

I know I can't be the only guy who's suffered from the above and since my only desire here is to help others, that's the the only reason I'm posting this. I have nothing to do with any company or product I'm about to refer you to.

For those of you taking: Prilosec, Prevacid, and Nexium, might want to read the following: Gastro Problems & D-limonene - Natural Organic Home Garden Health Howard Garrett Dirt Doctor

Here's a source that has the necessary natural ingredient required, i.e. a 98.5% d-limonene orange peel extract (apparently not available on store shelves).

I bought two types. The above and another (which was used and thrown away 5 months ago - so I don't have their information anymore). The key here was ANY supply that has the ingredient 98.5% d-limonene will work.

I had acid reflux badly. Heartburn too. It took me 1 1/2 packs to cure mine completly. That was 5 months ago. The benefit over the other alternatives is it's natutral, no side effects, takes only 20 days and cost 15 bucks one time!

Hope this helps!

Ive been having problems with mine again lately. I use rantidine when it acts up but thats becoming a daily occurence.

For acid refulx, just use a table spoon of apple cider vinegar, that should solve the problem.

my ex wife has been using the oarnge peel extract. she has been getting amazing results from this. much better than any prescription medicine she has tried.

For acid refulx, just use a table spoon of apple cider vinegar, that should solve the problem.

I too have heard of that, but the problem with that and others are they're a daily occurrance. You still have to worry about what you eat (I no longer do), after which in the middle of the night, you might wake up with uhh, crap in your throat! Talk about painful. The thing with me is I never really knew when it was occurring until after the fact.

This is a one time deal - after which, you're cured. Chineese food or anything else I desire, yeeesss!

I should say this - it took me 1 1/2 packs. I finished the first and was fine for several weeks. Then it creeped back on me again and started another pack - though it immediately subsided. I went another 10 days into it (5 pills) and decided to stop. It's not come back since.

Hope this helps!

Yes, this is very valuable info, if you are taking proton pump inhibitors or H2 antagonists for GERD symptoms you owe it to yourself to give this a try.

Try Jarrow's d-limonene from iHerb for the best deal. I believe this is 95% d-limonene but it is $6 for 60 caps and people report equal success as with the LEF brand if you read the reviews. Some say they feel you have to take it a few days more than 20. Still cheaper even if you take 2 gms qod of the Jarrow. iHerb also has the LEF brand @ LEF member price for non -members if you want the 98.5%.

Rex.

hmmmm i have acid reflux i may try this. I may get my dad on it. he's got leaky gut syndrom and its been misrable for him.

Yes Vinegar...any kind of vinegar is great but the best thing to help is no food 3 hours prior to going to bed...have a glass of water next to your bed if your hungry throughout the night.

mine calmed right down when i cut right down on carbs and stopped mixing carbs and fats in the same meal.

a buddy of mine had it real bad for years started drinking aloe vera juice took care of it

You guys have talked me into it. I found some and ordered it.

I've said repeatedly, the only reason I post is to help - after you're done with your pills, mind posting the results? Compeletly cured or...?

Yes Vinegar...any kind of vinegar is great but the best thing to help is no food 3 hours prior to going to bed...have a glass of water next to your bed if your hungry throughout the night.

See, that's another thing that bothered me - I too couldn't eat prior to bed. If I did, it didn't matter, I'd wake up either with heartburn AND or something in my throat. Now I can eat whenever and whatever - just like it used to be.

But Vinegar to drink?? Uhh, YUCK! :) It's only a temporary fix...maybe try something w/1000mg orange peel extract per AND must contain 98.5% d-limonene? If it doesn't - there's no telling.

My wife's mom told me about using orange peel extract this past Sunday for controlling acid reflux. She read about it in some women's health magazine. I get it really bad and have to take Zantac and Prilosec which concerns me and my wife since these products have been proved to weaken bones. I've tried using apple cider vinegar and it helped some, but didn't prevent or cure it from happening. I'm going to give the orange peel extract a try and hope for the best.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear