over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you all do after you had the flu and lost 10lbs

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Im devistated. Been dieting, and been looking great lately. everything was going well and I was looking my best and BAM hit hard with a virus since friday. Yesterday I was literally shitting water ever 10mins. Couldnt keep anything down,etc.. So Friday I was 232, this morning 222!!!!!!!! Thats 10lbs. So im hoping to feel better and start training tomorrow but im not gonna contiune to diet till i get back the muscle I lost. Im so flat right now it looks like I havent trained in a month. Im sure this has happened to all of us. What do you all do? High carb it for a while. train differently? Up the doses?etc.....

You just lost water and glycogen.

Do a few higher carb days in a row, then resume your normal setup.

first of all, it wasnt all muscle that you lost and it will come back quick. not as quick as you lost it but not too much longer either.

if you were reaching a level of development that you were satisfied with at a certain dose, why would you need to up the dose to get back to that level? you dont. you probably hadnt reached the full potential of that dose. truth be told, you may could lower your dose, depending on what your already taking of course.

but i know how you feel...SUCKS to get sick and be unable to eat or workout. you can practically feel yourself shrinking lol.

the only thing you need to do is get remotivated, before you know it, you will be 10 lbs plus some

Yah i know most of this is mental. On fri and saturday I still was actually able to eat decent. Just yesterday is when I was on the toilet all day. I guess its just the # that scared me. 10lbs is a lot LOL weird that the body can lose that much within a day or 2.

I lost 17 in the last month. Had an unexplained fever that went right into a cold/u.r.t.i.
Just keep pluggin away. It'll get better.

a)quit lifting
b)get back to diet and working out.

When you lose weight this way, is there any possiblity any of it could be bodyfat? I mean, your still on aas and getting a calorie defecit so i would wonder if any benefital fatloss could occur.

lost 22 pounds after a 2 week hospital stay last month....sucked...regroup and put the weight back on.

When you lose weight this way, is there any possiblity any of it could be bodyfat? I mean, your still on aas and getting a calorie defecit so i would wonder if any benefital fatloss could occur.

water- some from fat cells yes but not fat. see we never lose fat anyhow. unless you have liposuction. we always have the same amount of fat cells. we just shrink them through caloric defecit and extract their energy.

whenever you lose weight fast like that it is pretty much all water

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity