over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH

FitDiva

Newbies
I just started taking GH, I am very excited to start to see results from it, can anyone tell me how long before you begin to see things happening? 1 week, 2 weeks, etc... Thanks . :)

I just started taking GH, I am very excited to start to see results from it, can anyone tell me how long before you begin to see things happening? 1 week, 2 weeks, etc... Thanks . :)

lol wishful thinking. Did you do any research prior to using it? most notice results between the 3-4mo point. its a long term investment so if you are only planning on donig a month or two its not worth it.

14 hours.

Chip

Like the above posters said, it will most likely take months before you see the benefits of HGH but be assured that is starts to work very fast.

Mutant from OLM explained it best. I'm quoting him from a thread there from last week.

HGH doesnt "kick in". It starts doing its job immediatly. It simply produces such small immediate results, that it takes a while for all those small results to visualize.

Example: Lets say you lose .25lb of fat a week. It will take you quite a while to visually notice it. So after several months, you will start to notice the results in the mirror. That doesnt mean the results have been there or hadn't "kicked in". HGH is not a steroid with an ester.

I will be using it for a while, several months actually. Yes, I did do my research on GH. I research everything. Still good to get feedback from people who have tried stuff just the same. Every experience is different. Wasn't suppose to be funny. But, I'm still excited about it, I will wait patiently for the rewards. I have time. Thanks for the replies. :D

I will be using it for a while, several months actually. Yes, I did do my research on GH. I research everything. Still good to get feedback from people who have tried stuff just the same. Every experience is different. Wasn't suppose to be funny. But, I'm still excited about it, I will wait patiently for the rewards. I have time. Thanks for the replies. :D

National are bit of a ways out

Last edited:

It just depends. Hard to say exact. You will notice a nice change within 8 weeks. More lean...lower BF% and a more full appearance.

I started using it last night.....

..I woke up this am 20 lbs heavier and at 4% bf. Great stuff! I took 20 capsules.

This is not a serious post

They wouldn't be bright enough to know how to turn on a computer.

out of curiousity..lets say your average male takes 6IU.... would a woman be good on 3 to avoid sides and still get great weight loss, or is gh not weight relative?

out of curiousity..lets say your average male takes 6IU.... would a woman be good on 3 to avoid sides and still get great weight loss, or is gh not weight relative?
I know women who take 3-4ius a day for years but who knows if the results are hard work or the gh??? I think the lack of sides are due to the inferior quality of much of the gh out there. I bet most gh is only 1 iu for every 3.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws