over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides preworkout

Seabiscuit Hogg

Registered
Does anyone take peptides preworkout? I'm mostly using them for fatburning and it would be more covenient. Any reason not to?

I am

I'm running Igf1-Lr3 pre workout, I did post last time I ran it but I have seen a lot of people saying they have had great results so I'm gonna try it out pre workout.

I talked to Ron at Genesis Peptides and that is part of his protocal

Pre cardio is a great time to take GHRP/GHRH other than that I would dose post worktout for those. IGF pre worked well for me too.

Pre cardio is a great time to take GHRP/GHRH other than that I would dose post worktout for those. IGF pre worked well for me too.

what is your exact protocol for taking ghrp/ghrh pre-cardio?

and to OP: I take igf-2 and igf-1 LR3 preWO. both from stenlabs. I am now switching to Genesis peptides IGF-1 LR3 and will compare once it arrives in the mail. I'm switching all my peptides to Genesis's stuff, fwiw.

This is what I've been doing but I just finished the month of IGF-1. Thinking about running GHRP/gHRH pre-workout for lifting during the off month, Will change carbs/protein to pwo.

Last edited:
If taking gh or ghrp/grf I would use the gh/ghrp and hour pre wo and hit 2-3ius insulin pre wo for xtra anabolism...if not IMO it's useless pre. Right now I'm dong igf-1 30 mms pre and hit 3-5ius humiln 10 mins pre and than both gh and slin pwo...I'm also 6 weeks out but this protocol has allowed me to "grow" into my show.

Does anyone take peptides preworkout? I'm mostly using them for fatburning and it would be more covenient. Any reason not to?

Your goal is fat loss. The best time then to take your peptides and get that GH pulse is PRE cardio in a fasted state. The peptides will mobilize FFA and the cardio session, if sufficent, will use them. Wait as long as you can after cardio to eat.

Right and I do this a few times a wk. I just thought this might increase fat-loss even more. Shouldn't hurt recovery either. Is there any reason not use them during anaerobic work?

Your goal is fat loss. The best time then to take your peptides and get that GH pulse is PRE cardio in a fasted state. The peptides will mobilize FFA and the cardio session, if sufficent, will use them. Wait as long as you can after cardio to eat.

Thank you, exactly.
Right and I do this a few times a wk. I just thought this might increase fat-loss even more. Shouldn't hurt recovery either. Is there any reason not use them during anaerobic work?

Personally I would rather take advantage of the anabolism they would help with post workout.

Thank you, exactly.

Personally I would rather take advantage of the anabolism they would help with post workout.

OK, there's two responses that pwo would be more anabolic. Would it be cool to pin them say 20 min pwo? Don't really want take a pin with me.

OK, there's two responses that pwo would be more anabolic. Would it be cool to pin them say 20 min pwo? Don't really want take a pin with me.

Of course. No problem, mine get hit about 20-30 mins post. As I have progressed in this thing of ours I realize that little details like this are not super important. Get it post, wait 10-20mins and eat. G2G!!!

Already done! This is going to work pretty good. Thanks all. I'm a rookie with the peps.

We all started somewhere and I had the privilege of having a gent by the name of Datbtrue help me along. I have since learned a little and feel comfortable in answering basic questions.

Take care enjoy your run.

We all started somewhere and I had the privilege of having a gent by the name of Datbtrue help me along. I have since learned a little and feel comfortable in answering basic questions.

Take care enjoy your run.
Thanks. I've been slowly reading thru Darbtrue's old forum, kinda learn as you go. It's been a pretty good experiment so far, abs are coming in and mass is at least the same. Delts have actually grown but I think it's due to the IGF-1 helping heal an injured shoulder and lifts going up. Anyway, it's pretty cool learning something new. I think it's going to get even better.

FROM ALL THE RESPONSES I HAVE GOTTEN FROM VERY KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE ON RESEARCH PEPTIDES PRE-WORKOUT IS THE PREFERRED METHOD..SEND RON A PM FROM GENESIS PEPTIDES..HE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND THE SCIENCE TO BACK IT UP..HE HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP FOR ME.

FROM ALL THE RESPONSES I HAVE GOTTEN FROM VERY KNOWLEDGABLE PEOPLE ON RESEARCH PEPTIDES PRE-WORKOUT IS THE PREFERRED METHOD..SEND RON A PM FROM GENESIS PEPTIDES..HE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND THE SCIENCE TO BACK IT UP..HE HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP FOR ME.

Never tried nor thought of IGF pre workout, what are the pros of doing it pre vs post workout?

hey

hey,

In need of some help guys, i realize this isnt the complete topic of coversation here. But i got igf-1 lr3 they are 5ml vials and i am really new to the whole peptides thing. And i have no idea how much bacerio water to put to to each vial? If anyone could give me some direction here it would be really appreciated

I've experimented a lot with the timing of hCG and/or HGH, including pre-/post-workout. Never noticed any differences with hCG. HGH pre-workout gave me a slight boost in energy...

...just started some peptides (CJC-1295 + GHRP-2) from Genesis Peptides this past Friday and will be getting my log up sometime before the end of tonight. But from what I've experienced thus far, there is no comparison between HGH and Genesis' CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 combo! I didn't think things could get any better than HGH, but I just got in from an intense 73 minute cardio workout (took the CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 about 10 min pre-workout).

It was actually enjoyable and seemed easy, despite going a lot harder and longer than normal. ;) Intensity/Duration aside, even more impressive was the excellent recovery... yesterday evening was a leg workout, and cardio is often a bitch of a chore the day after lifting legs. In fact, for the past few weeks, the day after a leg workout, I've had to call it quits on the elliptical after just 35-45 min, cuz of an old nagging injury. The fact that I made it 70+ min w/o issues speaks A LOT about the power of Genesis' peptides, let alone 70+ min the day after a leg workout! :cool:

hey,

In need of some help guys, i realize this isnt the complete topic of coversation here. But i got igf-1 lr3 they are 5ml vials and i am really new to the whole peptides thing. And i have no idea how much bacerio water to put to to each vial? If anyone could give me some direction here it would be really appreciated

How much total igf-1 lr3 and what dose do you plan on taking?

The critical thing is not really how much bacteriostatic water to put in but that you: 1) know the total quantity of peptide; 2) keep track of the quantity of water you put in

As long as you know how much water you added (and how much peptide you have), it's easy to calculate dose. But lose track of how much water you put in and you're F*d!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws