YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Never again will I go all inclusive! Anybody else made this holiday mistake?

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Ok, heres the deal I wanted to treat my mum,dad, wife and kid to an all inclusive holiday. When we arrived I realized that the food is below par but what the heck its only for a week so we ate at the hotel and I said to myself your on holiday so forget the rules, fuck the macros and just ate. Now if the food was great it wouldnt have even bothered me, I missed out on all the fine resturants because I felt obligated to eat at the hotel. On the second day my wedding ring felt tight and on the third day I had to take it off, with freaking soap! I have learned by lesson never to book all inclusive no matter how appealing the place looks on the brocher.

Now I have a wedding to go to tonight and Im relying on a shot of lassix just so I can fit into my damm pants! I just had to share this with you bros:(

Did this myself once in Mexico. Not only are you obligated, by your self of course and perhaps finances, to eat at the hotel you sometimes are limited to when you can dine as well. I always missed breakfast so there goes meal one. The bar served a decent drink but I wanted to go out at night. Like you said you miss the opportunity to explore and try many different places.

I could see this being a good deal if you have many kids and really only want to stay on the resort. The freedom from having to constantly deal with, "Dad can I have this, can I have that?" With the AI just let them go wild for a week, tummy aches here we come!

Crown paradise club in Cancun, Mexico offered many choices. These places cater to your typical fat American so you have to expected shitty, traditional western-style food.

SHIT! Don't go on a cruise ship than dude. It'll bloat you up like a cycle on D-bol....:eek:

Love all inclusive for the food and free drinks at 7am!

I never felt obligated to dine at the resort, and we went to whatever local attractions caught our attention.

Guess I have had good luck with food quality but when I am picking all inclusives, I stick to the higher end hotels.

I have also had great experiences going all inclusive, and I've never found myself very restricted when it came to food choices when eating. It must depend on where you go.

We love the all-inclusive at the Palace Resorts in Cancun. The food is great and you can eat at all of the resorts.

I only do all inclusive. It saves me a fortune. I love it.

I dont know man, I think I would have saved a fortune by going bed and breakfast only and eating out localy. One night would have been a cheap night and the next a bit more class and so on. I like to get a feel of the town and not the resort, I find that kind of boring especialy when I live right by a beautifull beach. The sea and pool dont appeal to me.

My folks were happy with the food quality at the resort but they dont know any better, its the same food everyday maybe cooked in a different style. My dads blood pressure was sky high when we got back and almost had his third stroke.

Love all inclusive for the food and free drinks at 7am!

I never felt obligated to dine at the resort, and we went to whatever local attractions caught our attention.

Guess I have had good luck with food quality but when I am picking all inclusives, I stick to the higher end hotels.

Screw their watered down booze, well thats what I got anyway.

My wife and I did an all inclusive at a Sandals resort once and honestly it wasn't to bad. You are correct that the food isn't 5 star but it was probably above a lot of other places though. It was all you could eat whenever your wanted so if you woke up at 2 in the morning there was something to be found.. If memory serves me there was like 5 resturants on the property plus room service. The alcohol was not top shelf by any means but after about 10 by 11 in the morning in the hot sun it really didn't matter. I would do it again.

Enjoyed our all inclusive but also paid some serious coin for it

I have also had great experiences going all inclusive, and I've never found myself very restricted when it came to food choices when eating. It must depend on where you go.

No doubt man. The only way i will roll to Disney world . You cant beat it.

No doubt man. The only way i will roll to Disney world . You cant beat it.

Ok, but the bottom line is no matter how good or bad the food is, nearly everybody binges and if your doing even the lightest cycle or trt your gonna bloat up big time like you was on a dirty a bomb cycle. Its ok for a couple of days but anything more than a week and you will feel like shit. I wont even attempt to do cardio now until I have lost another 10lbs of water weight as ankles hurt like a bitch a five minutes on a treadmill. Its going good though, dropped down my carbs and sodium for now and will slowly bring them back once Im back to normal:)

Screw their watered down booze, well thats what I got anyway.

I think you had a bad resort. They places I went were 4 or 5 star. The food was really good and you could do special orders. The booze was all name brand.

Now, when we take our kids we only do 2 or 3 star. They are very cheap and we don't expect much.

I think you had a bad resort. They places I went were 4 or 5 star. The food was really good and you could do special orders. The booze was all name brand.

Now, when we take our kids we only do 2 or 3 star. They are very cheap and we don't expect much.

This was supposed to be 4 star but I rate it 3. Why do you take your kids to cheaper hotels? The 5 star ones have more facillities for your kids.

This was supposed to be 4 star but I rate it 3. Why do you take your kids to cheaper hotels? The 5 star ones have more facillities for your kids.

We save about 40%. Its just too expensive to take 4 people to a 4 or 5 star resort with plane fare. We found a 2 star in the Bahamas that has a trapeze, kids clubs and huge amount of kids activities, for only 2400 for 5 days including airfare for four all inclusive. We normally spend more then that for just me and my wife for a 4 or 5 start.

depends on the places, i have had great experiences and just ok ones...i have found the places where i would do all inclusive

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws