over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai green. my thoughts on why the pros get so big

mexbeast

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
there's been a lot of discussions and speculation on why kay has grown so much, that i thought we should discuss the subject and derive some benefit from it.
jose raymond, david henry,dexter jackson, were very small guys all mw jackson even started out as a bw; but once they turned pros grew tremendously, why? was it more drugs? more food? better training?
i believe the reason one grows so much ones he turns pro has more to do with the state of mind than anything else. let me try and explain.
we all know that once you go up to the next level, you tell your self you better step it up, or else you won't have a chance, and so i believe that when some one becomes a pro especially a lighter weight class, he knows he better take it up to the next level or his bbng career is over; so his psychology changes.
the new pro, now trains with a new found intensity like never before, at the same time they will stick to their diet, and probably increase their supp use.
food alone won't make your grow though cause if you can not digest/assimilate what you eat , the nutrients won't reach your hungry muscles. what about drugs? well again if your body can't process all the food you take in, all the drugs won't work optimally.
let me use an example, this time tow big guys. trey brewer, and evan centopani, [please note i support trey and wish him much success] as we all know these guys are huge; but trey may think he is so big that he may not push himself to the limit, knowing that he won't be out sized; but evan even though he's so big he realized he needed to make improvements and took the necessary steps to get there.
to sarmarise i think kay grew so much due to his desire to rise to the top and his body responded to the stimulus from 1 training, 2 extreme nutrition, and 3 supplementation, also looks like he has the best digestive system to be able to assimilate all the food he is reported to eat!
i myself try and put myself in this state of mind when it comes to my training so when i walk into the gym i want to make every minute, every set, every rep count. to bad i am not as dedicated with my nutrition and supplementation programs!:(
your thoughts and contributions are welcome.

Kai most likely did not have adequate funds to afford quality foods, drugs, nutritionist, etc.....Once he built up more income, he had much better accessories to work with plus added desire due to having "a shot at this thing." He won Team U allegedly natural, so He hit a huge grown stimulus from aas when he started using initially. Then once the contract came and sponsors etc.... better quality and quantity of aas plus now perhaps money to finally try GH and the likes.......just speculation here.

Kai most likely did not have adequate funds to afford quality foods, drugs, nutritionist, etc.....Once he built up more income, he had much better accessories to work with plus added desire due to having "a shot at this thing." He won Team U allegedly natural, so He hit a huge grown stimulus from aas when he started using initially. Then once the contract came and sponsors etc.... better quality and quantity of aas plus now perhaps money to finally try GH and the likes.......just speculation here.

I knew Kai before he was a Pro. I said years ago, he would be Mr. olympia one day, if he ever got enough money to make it happen (BTW, people laughed at me or either said Kai who?)
The reason I beleived this was because of his complete commitment to being his best, til this day I've never seen anyone workout like Kai did/does. And he did it everyday without fail with the same tremdous effort. And the tuperware full of chicken legs.
He got his car repoed right before the Team Universe, where he turned Pro. He said it was the car or the show, he didn't heistate, it was the show. Now I'm not saying it was right to fault on the loan, but I understood that he wasn't going to let it stop him.
So I know it was always about not having enough money, and was never lack of commitment.

I readed just the title of the thread and the first line in the OP... man... kai, jay? Ronnie dwarfed them all.... the training, diet and drug protocols are out there... the one that responds the better to them will take the prize... as simple as that

im sure its like anything if your not tight with the big dogs you dont learn all the secrets second you start hanging with the big guys you start hearing and learning all kinds of new stuff also im sure when money increases all kinds of new doors open

all im going to say is this.... ronnie and kai green.... max your body's natural potential for all you can "THEN" hit the gas peddle and watch the fuck out!

No one will ever achieve anything in life without a goal or purpose. Those that give a life of purpose in that goal will always achieve greatness. We are blessed for having them in our lifetime and will always remember them throughout our lives. That is greatness. A remembrance we hold in our thoughts forever.

why pros get so big

Well I would think that a HUGE plus would be No full time Job.
With no Job or money worries and bodybuilding being the most important #1 thing.
It would be harder for a regular family guy that works 40 hrs per day
to give the same type of dedication. Just sayin :D

Im sure there are examples of the brokest hardest working guys though
That have made it. Look how good Bigkiwi did in prison on only Milk powder!

I love threads like this but hate them as well. I was the 2nd person to click on this thread and i thought to myself, "I just know one of the first or second replys will say something about drugs." I just hate that. Yes they do them but so does everyone else in the top 500 in bodybuilding. SO is that the "Secret"? Why does everyone think that there is a secret to being #1? News flash....THERE IS NO SECRET!!!!!! ITS HARD ASS WORK AND THE WORLDS BEST GENETICS!!!!!! I could hire the worlds best trainer, get kai to design my aas schedule, buy the purest protein and still i would never get in the top 50 in the world.

Guys there is no secret that they get that we never know about. Their genetic disposition is top of the line. They also live by something that 99% of the world cant:

SOMEWHERE SOMEONE IS TRAINING, WHEN YOU MEET THEM HEAD TO HEAD THEY WILL BEAT YOU!!!!

Its Genetics...Seriously 99% of us could have all the time, trainers, money and drugs at our disposal and wouldn't look close to what most pros look like.

Well I would think that a HUGE plus would be No full time Job.
With no Job or money worries and bodybuilding being the most important #1 thing.
It would be harder for a regular family guy that works 40 hrs per day
to give the same type of dedication. Just sayin :D

Im sure there are examples of the brokest hardest working guys though
That have made it. Look how good Bigkiwi did in prison on only Milk powder!

I thing you meant 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week bro. If there was 40 hours in a day, we could all be superhuman or very freaking lazy. ;)

ronnie and dorian are great role models,
they teach us mortals that one can enjoy bodybuilding even when we cant have the genetics to be as great as them, by keeping diet and training simple and staying consistent with it.

kai greene has a great work ethic, but he tries to overintellectualize every aspect of his game, as if he there is a mystical secret behind his way of bodybuilding, and then he makes it look as if he is about to die just 2 weeks before a competetion, he is in so much pain doing the cardio and everything. its not that i hate his physique, he has a great physique and his hard work will pay him someday... but his approach is what makes me feel that ronnie and dorian are better and greater role models than him.

who has asked you not to enjoy your bodybuilding, i love bodybuilding just because i enjoy it, constantly trying to improve makes me read dantes posts over and over and some times i cut copy paste them too...lol..:D but my point is when you cannot enjoy something, then why bother doing it, sooner or later your approach will become half hearted, and half hearted attempts do not produce half hearted results, they produce no results.

after 9 years of busting by ass i can incline bench press 315 x 8 just waiting anxiously when that 315 x 8 will become 335 x 8.
these kind of small challenges makes bodybuilding a very enjoyable hobby to follow.

psychology of constantly trying to improve, makes us eat all our 6 meals and all other things that are necessary. Even though we cannot become pros but we can certainly improve untill the time we cannot do it anymore, till that time why not just enjoy the whole bodybuilding process.

Its Genetics...Seriously 99% of us could have all the time, trainers, money and drugs at our disposal and wouldn't look close to what most pros look like.

im not sure why its so hard for some people to understand this. so many lengthy discussions on if its all genetics or not, its ridiculous, of course it is. its a given that hard work in all aspects of the game is required but it all comes back to genetics when your talking about pro level physiques.

i grew up wanting to play basketball like MJ, but when it didnt happen i wasnt confused as to why it didnt. ill never be like arnold either, for the same reason, and its not bc i didnt practice my jump shot enough.

Last edited:
I thing you meant 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week bro. If there was 40 hours in a day, we could all be superhuman or very freaking lazy. ;)

yea that would be a long work day :p

I think genetics for sure play a part. A Big Part.
So does Busting ass and being 100% dedicated. Which about 95% of us can never do or are not willing to do. Super supps are a must...I dont think there is any debate in that.

yea that would be a long work day :p

I think genetics for sure play a part. A Big Part.
So does Busting ass and being 100% dedicated. Which about 95% of us can never do or are not willing to do. Super supps are a must...I dont think there is any debate in that.

You said it best. I understand why Big A started the "truth" thread, because it gets really aggravating seeing the genetic excuse over and over again.

a great example of hard work is branch, i remember when i saw him in 2006 after he had just placed 2nd at the arnold, i was waiting for a friend to weigh in when in walks branch along with like 5 or 6 guys and my friend goes wow look at branch! so i look around and could not see him, until he sat and took out his picks and laid them on the table. i then took a real good look at him and could not believe my eyes!!! i swear he just looked like some one who works out at about 220bls [at most]. i then thought to myself "if branch just took 2nd at the arnold i think there is hope for so many of us and don't even know it". and now look! branch just took 2nd at last years o so what does that tell you about hard work and believing in your self? all i know is that guys like branch and kay are great inspiration for me and give me something to believe in, and remind me that i have to leave it all at the gym, and that i too can make improvements in one way or another. i would like for these guys to get some credit for their hard work and willingness to push them selves beyond anything considered "normal" i hope i make sense!:D

You said it best. I understand why Big A started the "truth" thread, because it gets really aggravating seeing the genetic excuse over and over again.

just bc someone realizes they dont have pro level genetics doesnt mean they are using it as an excuse to half ass their efforts. its called reality, id be an idiot to risk my health chasing pipe dreams of being a pro. i dont have it. im not being negative or making excuses, im very satisfied with my overall genetic disposition.

just bc someone realizes they dont have pro level genetics doesnt mean they are using it as an excuse to half ass their efforts. its called reality, id be an idiot to risk my health chasing pipe dreams of being a pro. i dont have it. im not being negative or making excuses, im very satisfied with my overall genetic disposition.

Nevermind...people are going to beleive what they need to beleive.

Last edited:
eroc613

hey bro i think your original post could have benefited some, i am glad i read it, after every workout i always wonder if i gave it my all, and things like this will be with me the next time i get to the gym reminding me that i better put some effort into it. what some find offensive others may find beneficial!

another reason is just motivation i have a good buddy whos a pro body builder and this mofo carries a cooler around with him 24/7 full of food hes never out partying or chasing girls. just that devotion is what pros have and majority of us on here dont have

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws