over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should 100mg of Anavar a Day Make You Feel Tired

Cosmicdrifter

Registered
I'm finishing my first cycle in several years - about 2 weeks from beginning PCT. Doing Test Prop 100mg every day and 50mg of Anavar morning and night.

I am making gains in size and weight (this is at the end of a 16 week cycle), but I feel tired a lot. I can go to sleep while watching TV - which I've never done before.

What do you think?

A 100 mg of any oral could have that effect. Anavar in that high of dose is very hard on the liver which could cause some tiredness.

I thought Anavar was supposed to be quite mild on the liver, and the 100mg per day dose is within the parameters of dosages I've seen on the internet.

I thought Anavar was supposed to be quite mild on the liver, and the 100mg per day dose is within the parameters of dosages I've seen on the internet.

From what I had read any oral steroid is tough on the liver in the right doses, even anavar.

^
I second those opinions. If your organs are overstressed, you're going to feel tired. Are you getting short of breath?

^
I second those opinions. If your organs are overstressed, you're going to feel tired. Are you getting short of breath?

Not substantially, but I believe the dosage may be too high - for me. I will lower to 50mg and see how I feel.

Thanks for your help - both of you.

That dosage is not exceedingly high but for 16 weeks anything oral's gonna take a toll...are you using liv-52/some other liver support supps, I hope?

Get some Synthergine and see how you feel. I'll bet you perk right back up.

I'm finishing my first cycle in several years - about 2 weeks from beginning PCT. Doing Test Prop 100mg every day and 50mg of Anavar morning and night.

I am making gains in size and weight (this is at the end of a 16 week cycle), but I feel tired a lot. I can go to sleep while watching TV - which I've never done before.

What do you think?

ANAVAR typically will not make you feel like that but at 100mg per day,,,I guess its possible.

mr cosmic real anavar is effective at dose as low as10mgs no need for such high doses!

That dosage is not exceedingly high but for 16 weeks anything oral's gonna take a toll...are you using liv-52/some other liver support supps, I hope?

I was not clear in my initial post - I've only been taking the Anavar for about 3 weeks.

anavar just as liver toxic as androl 50, its made in 10mg doses for a reason. It made me very tired and out of breath.

anavar just as liver toxic as androl 50, its made in 10mg doses for a reason. It made me very tired and out of breath.

who say it needs 100mg of anavar ed, its a lier!
80mg is more than g2g!

who say it needs 100mg of anavar ed, its a lier!
80mg is more than g2g!

I don't want to appear parental, but since you are somewhat new to posting on this board you might want to edit your posts to make them less caustic.

There are many people who take 100mg of Anavar a day and more; the issue is not about what "someone says," but about how each individual responds to the steroid.

I am taking Oxide Anavar that comes in 50mg tabs. Others on this board are taking 100mg a day based on a thread in the Sponsor's section.

Taking 100mg a day for the last 3 weeks of a 16 week cycle, I gained 10 lbs and but another 3/4" on my arms. Saying that 80mg is great and that 100 is not needed is not an overwhelmingly strong or useful commentary.

You might want to spend some time editing your post for grammar and punctuation as well - in addition to leaving out the name-calling.

Get some Synthergine and see how you feel. I'll bet you perk right back up.

Exactly what i was going to say. You need the synthergine; especially with an oral. I can tell you from experience it works great

I don't want to appear parental, but since you are somewhat new to posting on this board you might want to edit your posts to make them less caustic.

There are many people who take 100mg of Anavar a day and more; the issue is not about what "someone says," but about how each individual responds to the steroid.

I am taking Oxide Anavar that comes in 50mg tabs. Others on this board are taking 100mg a day based on a thread in the Sponsor's section.

Taking 100mg a day for the last 3 weeks of a 16 week cycle, I gained 10 lbs and but another 3/4" on my arms. Saying that 80mg is great and that 100 is not needed is not an overwhelmingly strong or useful commentary.

You might want to spend some time editing your post for grammar and punctuation as well - in addition to leaving out the name-calling.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity