over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Positive EtG from Oils???

Vaxene

Registered
I know this is going to sound like a crazy question, but I have to ask to ease my mind. I am in a monitoring program that requires random urine drug screens to keep my professional license (accidental slip-up but another story entirely). Anyway, I have no problems with street drugs (or prescriptions for that matter) but get tested for standard tests along with EtG (alcohol metabolite that's detectable for up to 80 hours based on metabolism, amount consumed, etc.) I don't drink anymore because of it but was told to be careful with hand sanitizers because excessive inhalation of fumes could cause a false positive (not sure how true that is, though).

My question is this: if a vial is made with ethanol as an excipient, what are the chances it could show on an EtG? I'm guessing (by my math) that 1cc of something in ethanol is CONSIDERABLY less than I'd need to worry about (as there's about 30cc in one ounce -- 1.5 ounce being one shot of liquor).

I may be overthinking this but I want to put my nerves to rest before I start. They don't test for juice so I'm not worried about that. Can anyone help?

Thanks for the response bro. I think I just wanted to hear it from someone else.

youre safe bro!

go in peace!

I feel like my username should start with a V and end with an E to post in this thread.

I feel like my username should start with a V and end with an E to post in this thread.
well as far as vesne goes he has about 30 "useless" post just in the last hour.. WTF? contribute something or get the fuck out!

its funny when fucktards come to this board just for the sponsors so they go on a post whore rant so they can get their post numbers up so they can post in the sponsors forum... classic! we need to change the rules just for fucktards like vesne!

Last edited:
peace bro, im here to add..helps and be helped.....

yes, if i say that i dont want check out the sponsors, it would be a lie...but its not only, i found very things interesting here..so i want to check it out..
the sponsor i just simply get their contacts on the sponsors boards..., so...

but, you dont need to come over and speak up like that...
is this waht happens when a guy takes too much test:headbang:

kidding bro!

Last edited:
well as far as vesne goes he has about 30 "useless" post just in the last hour.. WTF? contribute something or get the fuck out!

its funny when fucktards come to this board just for the sponsors so they go on a post whore rant so they can get their post numbers up so they can post in the sponsors forum... classic! we need to change the rules just for fucktards like vesne!

x2
ridiculous.
-JS

Damn, I saw a bunch of new posts and got excited. I thought I was gonna have some real feedback and answers. Oh well. :(

on a side note: I agree with you all about useless posts to up a post count. I don't know nearly as much as a lot of people here so I do a LOT of reading. I post only when I think I have something somewhat valuable to add.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws