over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anyone eat healthy with a microwave?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
well, i can eat out or get a microwave, apt has crappy electric stove which i cant stand to cook on..................gimme some ideas here

soup is loaded with sodium , etc etc

Microwaves supposedly distort food molecules which may lead to certain diseases over the long term. They also degrade vitamins, minerals and enzymes. I'd just pick up a couple hot plates.

Last edited:
Uncle Ben has brown and wild rice cups.
Awesome tasting and easy.
Normally brown rice sucks but thit rocks!

Personally I would rather get something like a George Foreman grill over a microwave if you have to choose one or the other.

Cook ground meats and eggs in a pan, steam some rice/oats and vegetables in a pot, Foreman grill chicken breast/steak/fish.

You should be able to make do.

Living off restaurant food would be expensive and a microwave doesn't exactly lend itself to the best foods.

wtf is a rocket grill?

yeah, i could get a grill and have chicken on wheat bread i guess...man, women will suck the life right out of you, haven't lifted in 3 weeks, sleeping on the floor, basically feel like i'm 20 but i'm 44 ...............

turkey meatballs from trader joes.......good in micro

chili..........good in micro

There's a few...

I agree with the above posters.... a foreman grill would be good, or a hot plate (although almost the same as an electric oven)... but if you cut up a chicken breast into squares, it cooks fairly well... even eggs- separate egg whites and yolk, cook the egg whites for a minute, stir, cook again, stir, etc until your desired consistency then pour in and mix yolks.

wtf is a rocket grill?

yeah, i could get a grill and have chicken on wheat bread i guess...man, women will suck the life right out of you, haven't lifted in 3 weeks, sleeping on the floor, basically feel like i'm 20 but i'm 44 ...............

Sunbeam Rocket Grill by Sunbeam Small Appliances

basically a vertically oriented george foreman grill but you cook the food in a little paper bag, so nothing leaks out and theres no mess, just a paper bag (you can reuset hem a couple times the same-day too)

Microwaves supposedly distort food molecules which may lead to certain diseases over the long term. They also degrade vitamins, minerals and enzymes. I'd just pick up a couple hot plates.

X2.. Stay away from cooking in microwave.. Go with other options..

It might not be "healthy" but lately I've been eating T.G.I Friday's chicken wings (three or four boxes a day) using the microwave.

This is news to me . I was informed heating food up in a dirty microwave without covering the food can lead to some disease . I find it really disgusting and inconsiderate when co- workers in the workplace don't cover their food and make a mess of it have that attitude it's not mine and somebody else will clean it . I still find it quick and convenient with the exception that some foods like pizza come out soggy in a microwave .

This is news to me . I was informed heating food up in a dirty microwave without covering the food can lead to some disease.

I don't agree with everything Dr. Mercola teaches, but he makes some good points about microwave cooking and safety.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
It might not be "healthy" but lately I've been eating T.G.I Friday's chicken wings (three or four boxes a day) using the microwave.

First of all, chicken wings are fried & god now how many preservatives and chemicals are in it. There r many frozen meals u can cook in a skillet, just keep an eye on the sodium.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131