over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My notes on being gyno prone

symbion

Newbies
Hi all, hope this might help someone,

i started about 4 years ago 600 mg test on its own, 0.5 adex per day 12 weeks no probs, all was great.
had my time off and pct, lost a little weight but, being well below my natural muscle carrying capacity i managed to maintain alot of what i put on minus water.

second cycle 600 home made test e and 800 home made eq per week 16weeks, again all was well i started to have the body i wanted, not massive just toned muscle, again 0.5 adex per day and full PCT

third cycle same as last but 0nly 14 weeks. started to get puffy nips, after week 3, 1mg adex per day solved this, about week 10 painful nipples and lumps, even on 1mg adex per day. stopped cycle continued adex, added 5 mg fempro (letro) for 2 days then 2.5 for 2 weeks, lumps went and started pct..

forth cycle same as above but gyno lumps apeared straight away? about week 3... again adex 1mg per day and letro, lumps did not completely go..

seeems i may have become prone to gyno for some reason..

but i have found my answer.

i now only do 300mg test prop per week split, to keep my test up, then do 300mg tren acetate, and anything else i wish to add, i love masterone, eq and turinabol..
keeping the test low and short esters bar eq. i can get in and out fast with short cycles and relying on other muscle builders seems to have solved my gyno problems, i am doing 4 weeks on and 6 weeks off with 250 hcg twice weekly while on cycle,

im NOT masssive but im looking good and feel great and seriously have no sides..not even spots, and i have the starting a new cycle feeling more often which seems to be a great workout booster.

any commets very welcome and experience from others on such things, again its not for the big boys.. but its helped me.. thanks for reading

I too get gyno flares from higher doses of Test. 300/week of Prop and I'm fine. I started a new cycle @ 600 a week and they flared up immediately. Dbol does the same thing, in any dose. I'd bet 1mg of dbol could flare me up. Unfortunately for me Adex nor Aromasin clear up my gyno symptoms while on cycle. Letro is my only viable option so until I have surgery, I have to run it throughout all of my cycles from beginning to end. I tend to run NPP or Deca with my cycles now because it alleviates the dry joints caused by low estro. I take my letro in small doses E3D and it does the trick.

It's so interesting how some folks are prone to estrogen-induced gyno but not prolactin and vice versa. Wondering what causes that. I'm prone to estrogen-induced gyno but it's not bad...just sensitive nips here in there throughout cycle and tiny lump in left side that flares up and down now and then.

i started about 4 years ago 600 mg test on its own, 0.5 adex per day 12 weeks no probs, all was great.
had my time off and pct, lost a little weight but, being well below my natural muscle carrying capacity i managed to maintain alot of what i put on minus water.

second cycle 600 home made test e and 800 home made eq per week 16weeks, again all was well i started to have the body i wanted, not massive just toned muscle, again 0.5 adex per day and full PCT

third cycle same as last but 0nly 14 weeks. started to get puffy nips, after week 3, 1mg adex per day solved this, about week 10 painful nipples and lumps, even on 1mg adex per day. stopped cycle continued adex, added 5 mg fempro (letro) for 2 days then 2.5 for 2 weeks, lumps went and started pct..

forth cycle same as above but gyno lumps apeared straight away? about week 3... again adex 1mg per day and letro, lumps did not completely go..

i now only do 300mg test prop per week split, to keep my test up, then do 300mg tren acetate, and anything else i wish to add, i love masterone, eq and turinabol..
keeping the test low and short esters bar eq. i can get in and out fast with short cycles and relying on other muscle builders seems to have solved my gyno problems, i am doing 4 weeks on and 6 weeks off with 250 hcg twice weekly while on cycle,

im NOT masssive but im looking good and feel great and seriously have no sides..not even spots, and i have the starting a new cycle feeling more often which seems to be a great workout booster.

any commets very welcome and experience from others on such things, again its not for the big boys.. but its helped me.. thanks for reading

It weird when I was much younger I was never prone to gyno. I could run anything at any dosage,,as I aged though things changed and now I use an AI every cycle.

I envy guys who never have to worry about gyno. Dbol seems the worst, for me

It weird when I was much younger I was never prone to gyno. I could run anything at any dosage,,as I aged though things changed and now I use an AI every cycle.

I am not prone to gyno, but I agree that using an A/I is the key.

My advice = if you have health insurance, go doctor to doctor and deliver the same sob story and eventually one will cut it out. "Both my grandparents died of breast cancer, I'm scared over these lumps, I want them tested for cancer.<b>I've had them since puberty, my first pediatrician said they would go away as I got older and if they didnt I would have to get them cut out, they never did, and now I want them cut out"</b> Eventually you will find a doctor that will cut it out. I got gyno at puberty and was so embarassed about it, it wasnt til I was 21 years old, post surgery, that I took my shirt off in public. The day I got my gyno surgery was one of the best days of my life and I put it off for 3 years because ONE doctor said it wouldnt be covered. Go to a real surgeon (the one who does hernias, not facelifts) and he will cut it out.

I'm a firm believer on NEVER coming off of a maintenence dose of Adex....it actually will make gyno reverse if You are taking it while off cycle

I'm a firm believer on NEVER coming off of a maintenence dose of Adex....it actually will make gyno reverse if You are taking it while off cycle

Really? This interests me, and i dont mean that in a smart ass way, more in a way like I would try this...

What if you taper down and let your hormones balance out after a cycle, shouldnt you then not be vulnerable to gyno and just stop taking it?

my rats do 12.5mg of exemestane when off their juices, keeps their natural test levels in the high normal range.

I'm always going to use Exemestane when ON, so hopefully I'll never find out if I'm gyno prone to estrogen.

I don't carry hardly any water on Test Enth/Cyp, EQ, but I blow up like a balloon on dbol. EVERYONE knows I'm ON when I'm taking dbol..

My body seems to accept what some would consider large doses of tren ace without problems, but I pin ED to try and keep things as level as possible, and I think that's an important factor. Plus a little T-3 and injectable vitamin B-complex doesn't hurt things.

Now that i've posted this, i'm probably going to have my own thread next week: OMG!, GYNO PLZ HELP!!! PUFFY NIPS OMGZ!! :D

-Pack

Last edited:
im also prone had lumps from puberty dbol flared them straight up b4 my test 3 kicked in.nolva didnt work for me so came off cycle.will definetly be running femara or dex right through at a low dose with test prop next time around.

Go to a real surgeon (the one who does hernias, not facelifts) and he will cut it out.

Did yours come out like mine, with visible scars on the skin or did you go to a gen. surgeon who knew how to perform gyno surgery? If you want to be 100% happy with the results I would not go to a gen. surgeon. Some may be able to cut it out just fine but more likely than not you're going to have a shit result like I did. I have a lot of contour issues with my chest now and the incision was neglectful.

Last edited:
I have found in my self and friends is that the more fat you hold natty the more prone you are to gyno

my rats do 12.5mg of exemestane when off their juices, keeps their natural test levels in the high normal range.

interesting

Importance of Starting off Low and Slow.
No need to runa high dose off the rip, nor is it importnat to throw in all the compounds that you can think off for the first time through. Gotta learn what the body does with each compound and how each one will vary with dose.

Great Post.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner