over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Considering cruise and blast however have questions

umfaan

Banned
Hey guys..

for those of you that cruise and blast...

I am finishing a blast of 10 weeks on

Tren A, 50mg ED
Winstrol last 6 weeks 100mg ED
Test E 750mg

I then am planning on cruising at 250mg Test E injected once a week for around 8 weeks then I am planning another 4-5 week blast.

I used the first blast to cut down and I did that amazingly..got down to 9% from 18%. I now want to lean bulk, hwoever I am curious as to how you guys diet during your cruise? Can you bulk at all over the cruise? Or do you just run a maintenance diet until your next blast?

i think by cruise you mean "maintaining muscle", if thats the case then its pretty simple

eat the amount of protien that you think will be enough to maintain your muscle mass, keep other macros up to the level where you think you wont gain fat,

just a general idea that usually works for people who like to maintain
is 1 to 1.5 x present bodywt in lbs = amount of protien
0.5 x present bodywt in lbs = amount of fats

and carbs as and when required dont eat too many carbs on non workout days...still train heavy however you increase your rep range from 6 to 8 reps to 12 to 15 reps to failure/set (if you train this way)

overall i think its quiet person specific...

Last edited:
so have people been able to make gains during the cruise phase?

so have people been able to make gains during the cruise phase?

Gaining on cruise would depend mostly on how far developed you are muscularly. After surpassing your genetic limit quite a bit, cruising on a slightly high test would really give you no noticeable gains.

gotcha mate

so basically

its better to still run like a blast bulk blast cut for example and maintain in the cruise period..

awesome

do people think 250mg is more then enough to cruise? or is 200 fine?

200mg/week will put above the high range limit for testosterone levels, so ya, 200mg is plenty.

After years of cycles then coming completley off, I decided to do the blast and cruise. The one thing I noticed is my strength has remained high on 250mg test E a week. I dropped some size, but I attribute that to coming off the orals more than anything.

250mg/e5d works great for me at 260lbs...and I'm fairly lean...but some guys do struggle to keep it on. I have a little different view on the diet though...if your ultimate goal is safety but still bulking, to me you need to really force yourself to eat as much as possible while on your cruise. You're not cruising to slim down, you're cruising to let your body recover a bit, correct? So- you won't have the advantages of the increased anabolics in your system so you have to make sure you have an abundance of calories and don't put yourself in a position where you lose size simply due to caloric deficit. That said, don't eat yourself fat...but it's pretty easy to adjust on the fly. If you start getting a little too fluffy, back off the carbs a little bit as Dr. Intensity said and keep your proteins and healthy fats higher.

Right now I'm at 100mg/prop EOD and loving it...keeping strength, lean, just generally feel great.

250mg/e5d works great for me at 260lbs...and I'm fairly lean...but some guys do struggle to keep it on. I have a little different view on the diet though...if your ultimate goal is safety but still bulking, to me you need to really force yourself to eat as much as possible while on your cruise. You're not cruising to slim down, you're cruising to let your body recover a bit, correct? So- you won't have the advantages of the increased anabolics in your system so you have to make sure you have an abundance of calories and don't put yourself in a position where you lose size simply due to caloric deficit. That said, don't eat yourself fat...but it's pretty easy to adjust on the fly. If you start getting a little too fluffy, back off the carbs a little bit as Dr. Intensity said and keep your proteins and healthy fats higher.

Right now I'm at 100mg/prop EOD and loving it...keeping strength, lean, just generally feel great.

very interesting thanks

why did you choose to cruise on prop rather then a long ester?

very interesting thanks

why did you choose to cruise on prop rather then a long ester?

Just for shits and giggles, really. I had a bunch laying around and I'll need the cyp I have for my next blast in a few weeks so I thought what the heck. Mg for Mg you do get a LITTLE bit more test from prop than from the heavier esters because the mg weight accounts for the ester weight too, so the heavier esters are a larger portion of that number...and for some reason (mental possibly, but I'll take it) I feel stronger on prop than I do on a similar dose of cyp or enanth. It is more frequent pinning, but I don't mind that.

Slyder hit the nail on the head. You do have to keep the calories up during the cruise phase to maintain size. And as I get older, that has been difficult for me to do. Also, my blast cycle is usually in the 500-1000mg test range a week, and 50mg of anadrol a day. So to drop down to 250mg a week is quite a decrease, but for me, still better that totally clean.

Don't do it.
Don't cruise. think long and hard before you do that. not a good idea imo.
-JS

Don't do it.
Don't cruise. think long and hard before you do that. not a good idea imo.
-JS

Why do you say that, JS? Other than obviously permanently shutting down the HPTA and the necessity of lifelong HRT going forward, what else do you not like about it?

Why do you say that, JS? Other than obviously permanently shutting down the HPTA and the necessity of lifelong HRT going forward, what else do you not like about it?

thats pretty much the reason.
you gotta remember MOST people do not have the genetics to go far in this sport. they are recreational users. that is great if they only cycle. if the blast and cruise they are entering a world of constant possible problems such as prostate problems, high blood pressure, hemo being too high, etc etc etc.
most of these "recreational users" don't stay in the game forever either. they are usually young and think blasting and cruising will make em bigger and SORRY but it WONT do much. do cycles so if this sport is not for you and priorites change ie. you get married or have kids or get a life lol you can just stop cycling and no permanent damage is done and you can have a normal life. OR cruise and blast and end up monitoring your health you blood etc etc for years and you might not even workout anymore you might be very burned out on it all but you MUST keep seeing a doc and an endo and doing blood work and checking this and checking that and your life might be sooooo different than when you started juice you don't even work out but due to no hpta you gotta do all this health maintenance bullshit....

sorry for the rant. think long and hard.
to people that have a future in the sport its worth it MAYBE.
to those that are young guys thinking cruising will keep gains and etc it is NOT worth it. i could go on and on about reasons why cycling in your early years is better. when you are older its too late........
-JS

you gotta remember MOST people do not have the genetics to go far in this sport. they are recreational users. that is great if they only cycle. if the blast and cruise they are entering a world of constant possible problems such as prostate problems, high blood pressure, hemo being too high, etc etc etc.
most of these "recreational users" don't stay in the game forever either. they are usually young and think blasting and cruising will make em bigger and SORRY but it WONT do much. do cycles so if this sport is not for you and priorites change ie. you get married or have kids or get a life lol you can just stop cycling and no permanent damage is done and you can have a normal life. OR cruise and blast and end up monitoring your health you blood etc etc for years and you might not even workout anymore you might be very burned out on it all but you MUST keep seeing a doc and an endo and doing blood work and checking this and checking that and your life might be sooooo different than when you started juice you don't even work out but due to no hpta you gotta do all this health maintenance bullshit....

to those that are young guys thinking cruising will keep gains and etc it is NOT worth it. i could go on and on about reasons why cycling in your early years is better. when you are older its too late........
-JS

Fair enough, I agree on this for young people but there are other ways of doing this then the wrong way. If you are older like me (42) and will be happy to go on HRT for life a little bit of blast & cruise will not ruin your health.

I cruise at 125 test/week and when I blast I up my test to 250 and add 125-250mg deca. I will never touch winstrol or tren again but might dabble in low dose growth and masteron. Bloodwork is allways fine and I am fine with being on HRT (even if it is self medicated) for life so let's leave an option open for doing this in a way that takes care of your health.

so i understand what you are saying

are you able to cut at all during a cruise then once you have maintained your bulk for a few weeks?

or should you run another blast/cut

so i understand what you are saying

are you able to cut at all during a cruise then once you have maintained your bulk for a few weeks?

or should you run another blast/cut

during a cruise you will only be as big as the dose you are on. IF you are at your genetic limit or have surpassed it while being on. so once dose is lowered so is size and other things like strength etc.
-JS

-JS

i respect your points but would like to add that just because you cycle doesnt mean you wont need trt when you hit 40...most likely you will.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws