over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before and After

Statehacker

Registered
I have been working out for a few years now and have been around this site for a couple years, I come on and read the articles and get training tips and advice. A few months back I decided I would try competing and see what might come from it. So I started to diet and was one week out and had to pull out from doing the show do to a Military Conflict and a deployment to Iraq. I took a couple pictures and figured I would post them here so you could see the results of my diet. In the first picture I am around 180-190 (pic is about a year old) in the second picture my weight is around 160 (and a asian half/sleeve heavier). Im 5'7" tall on a good day and also to mention I am 39 years young.

Attachments

• l_8bb741f327ce2f9a5f4caf4294e8f525.jpg
    l_8bb741f327ce2f9a5f4caf4294e8f525.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,610
  • steve 001.jpg
    steve 001.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 1,571
Last edited:
Wow brother ...absolutely awsome! Very good progress...congrats

sick
sucks you did all that hardwork just to be deployed
but now you know you can do it. so find another competition and whoop some ass

thats pretty impressive man

hows the wheels???

:)

thanks everyone, hopefully when I get back from Iraq I will be able to enter a contest late next year, as for now I am going to try and put on some size and bring up my legs,

Bro, this is inspiring.

I often tear up when i hear about guys being deployed to iraq. I cant imagine the amount of change in ones life that must happen when you are in the military and deployed like that. I envy your dedication bro. I think about all of the guys in the US who drop out of shows due to 'BS' reasons. They have every ability to compete and diet down but they quit for reasons much less noble then what your doing.

When you get back to the states please email me. I'd like to sponsor you for your first show. I feel its the least I can do for the effort you are putting in for me over there. I am serious, please email me when your back bro, i'll take care of you. please send email a link to this thread so I can remember who you are and I'll be happy to help where ever I can.

Keep up the good work bro, your looking great.

G

Bro, this is inspiring.

I often tear up when i hear about guys being deployed to iraq. I cant imagine the amount of change in ones life that must happen when you are in the military and deployed like that. I envy your dedication bro. I think about all of the guys in the US who drop out of shows due to 'BS' reasons. They have every ability to compete and diet down but they quit for reasons much less noble then what your doing.

When you get back to the states please email me. I'd like to sponsor you for your first show. I feel its the least I can do for the effort you are putting in for me over there. I am serious, please email me when your back bro, i'll take care of you. please send email a link to this thread so I can remember who you are and I'll be happy to help where ever I can.

Keep up the good work bro, your looking great.

G

^ Classy Move. Props for that one.
Statehacker,
you pulled it together quit nicely.

.Thanks For Serving.

WOW! What do I say to an offer like that but THANK YOU,Geardepot! thank you so much, this is one of those times when the words of gratitude from your offer can not even be expressed but do know that I am truley gratefull for this offer and will most defenetly hit you up when I return. Thanks Again.

get ready for a little forced road march, im in the front row third from left kneeling down, we wore the protective mask for the first 2 miles and then took them off we ended up humping 6 miles with 40lb rucks and our IOTV's on which is are body armor, which is probably another 30lbs, most people see this picture and ask me what the hell where you doing, and I always reply if you have to aks you just wouldn't understand.

Attachments

• FORT DIX 2010 009.JPG
    FORT DIX 2010 009.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,333
Man, OMG!! you trully kicked it up a few notches!!!!! That's determination. Great job! oh, and you are still a young man at 39.

lookin good dude...and THANKS for serving our country.....

Good job Bro. Stay safe over there and keep in touch here when you get back.

You're a BIG 160lbs....Keep it up....Looking great!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131