over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

im growing a titty! nooooo!

1Rhino1

Registered
Well I have gyno. I had not been running my adex, I fucking sold it. I found a lump a few weeks back and started really treating it. Then my ankles got to being extremely sore. So i checked for the lump, ot had seemed to be gone.

Two days ago, my old lady laid her head on my chest and found it, bigger, big. It really tripped me out at first, it seemed huge. i was like oh fucking no. But it OS about the size of a quarter, and it feels pretty thick.

I started running letro at 2.5mg again, good bye sex drive, damnit, toremephine at 30mg a day, and nolva at 60mg a day. I know this will stop it from growing any more.

I have read pretty extensively on all aas related topics, besides roid rage, I wasnt tripping on that. Now it seems to me that upon ceasing aas usage, the lump can be reversed. I am wondering from peoples experiences, is this all together true, or all together false? What are my chances of being rid of this lump? It's fatty and fiberous, and the easier to treat. I don't think it is related to prolactin because I am not lactating.

I don't think that I will be able to get it gone. I am gonna have to have surgery. I am gonna have to hustle up a ton of money and get this fucker cut out.

Is there any hope that it will go away with treatment? Especially torme? if not, will the swelling go down? What you boys think?

If you can actually feel the lump...then surgery is the ONLY way to get rid of it

If you can actually feel the lump...then surgery is the ONLY way to get rid of it

Yourself and others keep saying this but it simply isn't true. Sure some part of it will always be there, but you can make it shrink to extemely small size. And yes, I'm talking about actual breast tissue, not pseudo-gyno, which is just fat. The actual changes in size of the tissue might be from fat inside the breast tissue, but nonetheless, this is not pseudo-gyno, it's real gyno, I know the difference, and every time I diet for a show and drop my E2 to nothing, it disappears completely, the small lumps and grainy tissue get smaller until I can hardly feel them.

Prolactin gyno is even more reversible, I've had my gyno lumps get really big from tren+deca without prami. You can tell the difference between prolactin gyno and E2 gyno once you get them both. Prami made my prolactin induced gyno get MUCH smaller, very fast.

Your observations on real gyno being completely permanent might be true for some, but I get mine to go 95% away with the proper protocol. It does always come back if I aggravate it.

Yourself and others keep saying this but it simply isn't true. Sure some part of it will always be there, but you can make it shrink to extemely small size. And yes, I'm talking about actual breast tissue, not pseudo-gyno, which is just fat. The actual changes in size of the tissue might be from fat inside the breast tissue, but nonetheless, this is not pseudo-gyno, it's real gyno, I know the difference, and every time I diet for a show and drop my E2 to nothing, it disappears completely, the small lumps and grainy tissue get smaller until I can hardly feel them.

Prolactin gyno is even more reversible, I've had my gyno lumps get really big from tren+deca without prami. You can tell the difference between prolactin gyno and E2 gyno once you get them both. Prami made my prolactin induced gyno get MUCH smaller, very fast.

Your observations on real gyno being completely permanent might be true for some, but I get mine to go 95% away with the proper protocol. It does always come back if I aggravate it.

So hey brother, I love a good argument and all, but what is that protocol man! Hook a brother in iron up!

Run some nolvadex 40mg for 5 days, then lower to 20mg for 14 days then 10mg a day throughout... See if that helps

Run some nolvadex 40mg for 5 days, then lower to 20mg for 14 days then 10mg a day throughout... See if that helps

I'd try letro before nolva.

I think i am gonna run both.2.5 of letro, 60 of bold tapered off to 20 in a week, and 30mg toremephine for like sixty days. I wanna do all I can.

I will continue to run hcg til the end, start clomid while running nolva, and come back to normal test levels while running igf along with the pct.

I have prolactin gyno, 2 small lumps in each nipple. What dose/protocel did you use with prami to almost get rid of them?

I know its prolactin related becuase I got it from tren and letro did not help

I have never needed more than .5mg ED of prami to control prolactin, however I also have never run more than 350mg EW of tren. I also never run tren and deca together anymore (I'll probably never run deca again period).

Adex works fine to control E2, but if you are running a lot of test and are gyno prone you should probably run letro. Aromasin works great on lower doses of test, but seems to be a weaker AI compared adex, and way weaker than letro. Also, adex will screw with your lipids, aromasin doesn't seem to as much. If I had to pick an AI for HRT, it would be aromasin, if I had to pick one for cycling, it would be letro (assuming you are gyno prone, if not, stick with aromasin imo).

I have never needed more than .5mg ED of prami to control prolactin, however I also have never run more than 350mg EW of tren. I also never run tren and deca together anymore (I'll probably never run deca again period).

Adex works fine to control E2, but if you are running a lot of test and are gyno prone you should probably run letro. Aromasin works great on lower doses of test, but seems to be a weaker AI compared adex, and way weaker than letro. Also, adex will screw with your lipids, aromasin doesn't seem to as much. If I had to pick an AI for HRT, it would be aromasin, if I had to pick one for cycling, it would be letro (assuming you are gyno prone, if not, stick with aromasin imo).

I too will never run deca again. Gains were not impressive at all, and gyno is here.

totally agree.....PRL induced gyno will go down very fast. mast/letro followed by aromasin works wonders

Well I have gyno. I had not been running my adex, I fucking sold it. I found a lump a few weeks back and started really treating it. Then my ankles got to being extremely sore. So i checked for the lump, ot had seemed to be gone.

Two days ago, my old lady laid her head on my chest and found it, bigger, big. It really tripped me out at first, it seemed huge. i was like oh fucking no. But it OS about the size of a quarter, and it feels pretty thick.

I started running letro at 2.5mg again, good bye sex drive, damnit, toremephine at 30mg a day, and nolva at 60mg a day. I know this will stop it from growing any more.

I have read pretty extensively on all aas related topics, besides roid rage, I wasnt tripping on that. Now it seems to me that upon ceasing aas usage, the lump can be reversed. I am wondering from peoples experiences, is this all together true, or all together false? What are my chances of being rid of this lump? It's fatty and fiberous, and the easier to treat. I don't think it is related to prolactin because I am not lactating.

I don't think that I will be able to get it gone. I am gonna have to have surgery. I am gonna have to hustle up a ton of money and get this fucker cut out.

Is there any hope that it will go away with treatment? Especially torme? if not, will the swelling go down? What you boys think?

Jeez, that blows; very sorry to hear. :( Unfortunately I'm not very experienced in this area, so can't offer any tips, but I'm curious what you were running and how long into your cycle this happened?

...friend of mine just started Test-E (~200-300 mgs/wk) and has not yet purchased an AI. From what I've read, opinion is pretty split as to when it should be incorporated (from the very beginning of the cycle vs. a few wks into it). I'm guessing compound(s)/dose(s) would determine when might be best to start the AI; but still, prolly better to play it safe than sorry...

Jeez, that blows; very sorry to hear. :( Unfortunately I'm not very experienced in this area, so can't offer any tips, but I'm curious what you were running and how long into your cycle this happened?

...friend of mine just started Test-E (~200-300 mgs/wk) and has not yet purchased an AI. From what I've read, opinion is pretty split as to when it should be incorporated (from the very beginning of the cycle vs. a few wks into it). I'm guessing compound(s)/dose(s) would determine when might be best to start the AI; but still, prolly better to play it safe than sorry...

In my opinion, I wouldn't waste it from day one, give the enter a chance to break down. If I were going to be overly safe, I would start at the ten day mark. But you could prob start a few in. I wouldn't even really be trippin on 2-300 mg.

I ran 750 hg sus, 600 deca, anadrol and dbol kicker, and anavar for a month later. I should have started from the very beginning with the dbol and short ester in sus, I am a dip shit. I am just gonna pray I can get it to go down enough. The funny thing is I had adex and intended to use it from week four on, but my buddy needed it bad, so I hooked it up. Ordered more a couple weeks later, and my order took a long time to come. Another funny thing is that my buddy sold the fucking adex. Bastard bitch.

good thread with lots of information on pramipexole dosing, as well as a ton of user experiences, caveats and solutions...

**broken link removed**

combination therapy, including PRL suppression (pramipexole or cabergoline- pharma tabs only for caber), E suppression (letrozole and/or exemestane preferred) and caloric restriction (as well as dietary modifications to reduce INSULIN spikes and PgE2 synthesis) is more effective than using a singular treatment method-- significantly so.

Great news, the gyno is going down rapidly. Excellent deal. I don't see it disappearing completely, but it is gonna lose size fast.

So, 2.5 letro, 60 nolv, 30mg toremephine seems to be a decent protocol. I am very happy to be having success with it.

Whoooooo! I'm keeping my five grand!

I'm going to taper to twenty of nolva now slowly. I have a few more weeks on cycle and I will be done and in pct. Then we will se how low, how low it can go. Yes.

Letro at 2.5mg ED for about 3 weeks really saved from "keeping" gyno from my cycle at the time which was:

Test 1g
EQ 600
Tren E 500

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws