YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

at what dosage does hgh start causing deformaties?

gearfan

Registered
hello
i am running 10 ius per day ...the only side effect that concerns me is facial deformaties .. there is a very well known athlete i know that has some serious facial deformaties that i am sure is from way high doses of growth...what is the common opinion on how high you can run your growth before getting facial deformaties...this is my biggest concern .. i run 10 ius a day its 5 ius 12 hours apart...2nd shot is before bed ...i am amazed on how well hgh works for me i am only 9 weeks into it and plan on running it for at least 6 months if not for a lifetime ..
ive heard 10 ius is safe what are your thoughts ...out of all the many athlets i know that run hgh only one have i seen with a deformed face ..what are your thoughts thank you very much

Last edited:
Cant say how much exactly before bone enlargement occur but you should not be taking your second dose before bed as your own natural GH release will be late at night. Best is to dose first thing in the AM and if you go for a second dose, do so in mid-late afternoon.

I get jaw pain on 5iu per day! But I haven't noticed any deformation.

I was advised to not go beyond 10 ius per day because of those side effects. I do 4ius to 6 ius per day for body fat burning and it works great. I do notice sometimes some pain on the jaw joint, but im not sure if it is from the HGH. it doesn't seem like it because it goes away within a couple days.

I'm currently using 25 iu per day and my dick is huge!

Ok, not true. I wish, on both counts though.. wish I could afford 25 iu!

I actually wonder about this as well. I've used 5-6 iu per day for a few months, 10 iu eod for awhile, but mostly lower amounts and never really had side effects at all. When I started mixing gh (low dose, 1-2 iu) with gh peptides I got swollen fingers and toes and I didn't seem to be retaining a lot of excess fluid all over or anything. But, I wonder about the people who say their shoe size went up or their hands grew- how much were they taking? IDK.

Who is the well known deformed athlete?

Most of the elite pros you can see the GH gut trying to sneak up on them. Organ growth is a more significant problem than increased bone density. But at 10 UI you dont have much to worry about if you are over 25. I wouldnt go over that though without a good read on how your body responds over a 6 month period. The pros who have issues are running 20+ IU ED or so I have heard.

Its hard to tell without really looking, but I had the left side of my jaw grow bigger from running 25iu a day for 2 months once. If I had stayed on longer the other side might gave grown to match, but its from the growth for sure.

i have heard this, but i aslo heard its a myth, who knows, we should ask ronnie?

Its hard to tell without really looking, but I had the left side of my jaw grow bigger from running 25iu a day for 2 months once. If I had stayed on longer the other side might gave grown to match, but its from the growth for sure.

Well, that pretty much sums it up imo. Thanks for sharing that. What other sides did you notice from 25 iu? Excessive water retention? Blood pressure? Just curious.

Who is the well known deformed athlete?
well i didnt want to throw out names or anything but i live in las vegas..the athlete is actually a famous comedian Carrot Top ...he looks great other than the facial changes..ive seen him live and there is for sure a change in his face...he is a great dude and i mean no disrespect

well i didnt want to throw out names or anything but i live in las vegas..the athlete is actually a famous comedian Carrot Top ...he looks great other than the facial changes..ive seen him live and there is for sure a change in his face...he is a great dude and i mean no disrespect

carrot top just doesn't know how to use anything properly and very bad SEO injections lol

in all fairness to the ginger, I think he had cosmetic surgery a while ago.

personally i'm waiting for the episode of mythbusters on this one. you WILL NOT get facial deformaties from taking GH unless your allready predisposed to this condition and if you were you would allready know this by your constant medical treatment. i think we need to start a new thread on bodybuildings urban legends

personally i'm waiting for the episode of mythbusters on this one. you WILL NOT get facial deformaties from taking GH unless your allready predisposed to this condition and if you were you would allready know this by your constant medical treatment. i think we need to start a new thread on bodybuildings urban legends

Hmmm....so what condition am I supposed to have??? Mine isn't major...but I used to have a baby face...now my cheekbones are much more pronounced...i actually prefer the current look I have as it is a more "masculine" facial structure....I have been on gh (mostly blues, recently hyges) for about a year now...average dose is about 4-5ius a day...two time periods I did 10ius for about 2 weeks....just my experience...

Hmmm....so what condition am I supposed to have??? Mine isn't major...but I used to have a baby face...now my cheekbones are much more pronounced...i actually prefer the current look I have as it is a more "masculine" facial structure....I have been on gh (mostly blues, recently hyges) for about a year now...average dose is about 4-5ius a day...two time periods I did 10ius for about 2 weeks....just my experience...

How long ago are we considering the "baby face"? Usually individuals prone to acromegaly do not have isolated enlargement of certain areas of their head, hands, feet, or chest. It's global. On the head it would be frontal cranium, cheek bones, mandible, etc.

Till about a year ago...feet probably have gotten slightly larger as well as clavicle width...

You've made some substantial changes within that timeframe. Workouts, preps, "supplements.....I doubt it's anything to worry about at this point. See what changes occur after contest season is over and things settle down. Cranial and mandibular changes would most noticeable if there were a problem. Chest differences generally take the form of a barrel chest with anterior rib protrusion.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws