over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGR-1 OR IGF-2 LR3 / MGF- FEEDBACK?

forklift28

Registered
I have searched the threads for feedback on the two igf's(1 and 2)..couldn't find any results.So I guess I will start this thread which has probably been discussed before.I wanna hear some opinions on which of the igf's give better results.I am going to combine with MGF.Looking mainly for hyperplasia in my research and I'm at a crossroad on which of the two when combined with mgf yields better results.The test subjects are also enhanced so I thought it was a good idea to substitute ghrp/ghrh for the IGF/MGF combo.I have seen alot of posts from other forums but I would like to hear some feedback from from my home forum..not to mention the one's that showed up were a year or so old.Thanks for any feedback or help with my decision.A sponsor on the board as most are probably aware of is having a great sale on the products.

I'm using both right now (I have a mini log a few posts down) too soon to tell results....very little is known about igf-2 right now...seems to put some water on me...but useful if trying to push heavy weights (ie bulk)

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus.I will probably go with the IGF-1 LR3..I am about to raid amino outpost as well for this and MGF. You seem to have a lot of experience with them(reasearch peps), what would you advise as a good protocol to follow as far as dosages of the two(ifg-1 lr3/mgf) and best times to administer them.I have read so many conflicting reports..I basically understand the MGF is best used p/w in muscles trained..not sure about igf though.Thanks for any help..I want to run a moderate dose.. during "bulking" and the other for p.c.t.,im only getting 2mgs of igf-1 and 2mgs. of mgf.

I forgot to mention I have plenty of other research peps that I have been using..cjc-1295,ghrp-6,2 and hex..if that helps..thanks again for any help.

My research is currently with IGF 1 LR3 preW/O 100mcg and MGF postW/O at 400mcg in muscles trained. Also including CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 at 100mcg/100mcg 3 times a day. First I'll throw it out there that my subject responds dramatically to IGF 1. I guess many here don't. I've only been experimenting for 5 days and I've seen a 3lb weight increase and current strength is the best its ever been. Although my subject has been training for 15+ years I was never able to get him over 218lbs although very lean at 5'9. In the last 18 months with the use of IGF, my subject is now 263lbs at nearly the same BF. Doses of AAS grew over that time as well but only while on IGF and only 20% more. I felt this necessary to ensure everything optimal for growth. Now even on a 300mg bridge of test my subject stays over 250lbs.

My research is currently with IGF 1 LR3 preW/O 100mcg and MGF postW/O at 400mcg in muscles trained. Also including CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 at 100mcg/100mcg 3 times a day. First I'll throw it out there that my subject responds dramatically to IGF 1. I guess many here don't. I've only been experimenting for 5 days and I've seen a 3lb weight increase and current strength is the best its ever been. Although my subject has been training for 15+ years I was never able to get him over 218lbs although very lean at 5'9. In the last 18 months with the use of IGF, my subject is now 263lbs at nearly the same BF. Doses of AAS grew over that time as well but only while on IGF and only 20% more. I felt this necessary to ensure everything optimal for growth. Now even on a 300mg bridge of test my subject stays over 250lbs.

I was leaning towards a very similar protocol for my research except for the dosages..I am hoping my subject would not require such a large dose of MGF post w/o(expensive). Maybe half that amount split up bi-laterally. As far as the IGF-1 goes that seems like an adequate amount.You also answered another question about running the other peps the way I have except substituting in the IGF-1/MGF pre and post w/o..Thanks for the info. Dude. My test subject is not nearly as massive..about 230 on a 6'0 frame(big rat).

I'd suggest the same...100mcg igf-1 pre and 200-400mcg pwo. I too respond well to igf-1

Yup I hvnt had DOMS since I darted my experiment...I think mgf post and igf-1 pre is a big reason...I will be able o tell how much igf-2 helped soon as I'm about to run out.

Your mgf recepters are wide open after your workout so mgf post workout is best to shoot and pre for igf.

Dam !!

I have been running igf pre/wo at only 60mcg bi-laterally, I remember reading one of Dat's comments stating that anything over that and your probably going to be growing things you don't want to ?? Don't get me wrong I would love to bump up my dose to 100mcg but I don't want a coleman gut.

it's not going to happen overnight....and igf-1 is not the sole reason for the "gh gut" seen on some bbers...and if it was...do you think runnng 40mcgs less a day is somehow magically safe?

it's not going to happen overnight....and igf-1 is not the sole reason for the "gh gut" seen on some bbers...and if it was...do you think runnng 40mcgs less a day is somehow magically safe?

Exactly. My stomach has gotten a little distended and my waist is a bit wider, but I'm nearly 50lbs heavier and my strength has made dramatic jumps accordingly. I'm still at a 36 - 38" waist at 263lbs. I also consume a lot more food and less shakes and supplements. I literally stuff myself 6 times a day with whole meals. The only way to really tell is when I get on stage this coming year. Last time I competed I was only a 195lb LH. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get down to HW even sacrificing some muscle to come in totally diced.

I have been running igf pre/wo at only 60mcg bi-laterally, I remember reading one of Dat's comments stating that anything over that and your probably going to be growing things you don't want to ?? Don't get me wrong I would love to bump up my dose to 100mcg but I don't want a coleman gut.

Have you been seeing pretty good results at that dosage? I would rather opt for a moderate amount and was looking for dat's view on an adequate amount of IGF-1 LR3 but couldn't find it.Stuff is pretty expensive and at 100 mcg's a day it would not last too long.I would also like to hear if anyone is seeing good gains from a dosage lower than 200 mcg's of MGF. Maybe 100mcg's bilaterally..I want to see results but I would rather get by on an modest amount that is effective.It gets a little too expensive at those dosages.I know that I am seeing good results from the other peps I have been researching at modest amounts..i'm hoping these are similar.

Dat's not a big fan of igf-1...especially since we u sure If it works as a proliferator or differentiator...but my personal results (when I'm over 80mcgs) will at least make me continue.....

Honestly

The last time I ran it I did it post work out, 20mcg's bi-laterally, I was on a calorie deficient diet and doing cardio .... I actually lost muscle according to the bod pod that I get my tests done in.

I have started again a couple weeks ago this time running a pre-wo protocal @ 30mcg bi-lateral and I haven't noticed anything spectacular or anything that would convince me to spend any more money on it, maybe I should up my dose.....

What brand? Are they legit?

Johnnytest:

What brand of IGF are u using now & before?
Could it be because your IGF wasn't legit?

I got a friend who had a similiar experience with u. When he up the dose to 80mcg pre-workout then he started to notice results.

What results are u expecting?

Johnnytest:

I got a friend who had a similiar experience with u. When he up the dose to 80mcg pre-workout then he started to notice results.

What results are u expecting?

I would like to know this as well. It seems that IGF is an easily "substituted" compound. I have seen some suppliers with ridiculously low prices and the opposite..very pricey. You get what you pay for but i'm sure there is a source on this board that is priced fairly and with good feedback from experience from pro. muscle members. I understand that IGF is not cheaply made.

Johnnytest:

I purchased a few g's from a board sponsor about 5 months ago, I'll have to look when I get home @ the brand name.

Sure it could be.....but I would like to think it's legit.

What results are u expecting? ...... I sure as shit wasn't expecting to lose muscle on it, but maybe that was from my diet and cardio, I would like to give the benefit of the doubt and believe that my source was good.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner