YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood after inject...did i lose my gear?

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Injected my left delt today when i pulled out a small lump instantly appeared and blood ran down my arm. I was very sterile so im not worried about infection, i iced in and the lump receeded very fast, no pain either. My question is do you think i lost my gear with the blood? Should i be worried about the lump? No heat or pain yet at sight of injection. And i did asperaite.

thanks guys

You're fine, you probably just hit a blood vessel when you were pulling the needle out. Very common and no you did not lose your gear.

You're fine, you probably just hit a blood vessel when you were pulling the needle out. Very common and no you did not lose your gear.

Thanks i was worried about losing the gear. I was very sterile i wipe down the vial with alcohol the injection spot and wash my hands and wipe them down with alcohol. Clean is improtant

I've had that happen a few time , I think that you may have passed through a shallow vein going it or nicked one comming out like mentioned before.

I've pulled the needle out and had a little mini gyser of blood squirt out like I tapped an artery or somthing , but only got a little bubble when I asperated

Thanks i was worried about losing the gear. I was very sterile i wipe down the vial with alcohol the injection spot and wash my hands and wipe them down with alcohol. Clean is improtant

its just blood, you are stabbing yourself, expect blood once in a while ;)

:yeahthat:

I'm like a damn fountain sometimes. I do notice some of the oil come out however when injecting in glute. I hate when that happens, obviously.

yeah i was more worried about the gear flowing out with the blood. I wasnt using a long pin because i pretty lean 8% on a 9 point skin fold and i was shooting the delt. Used a 3/4 inch pin

:yeahthat:

I'm like a damn fountain sometimes. I do notice some of the oil come out however when injecting in glute. I hate when that happens, obviously.

I know....I'm the same way...bleed almost every time I inject myself in the glute. Funny think is, I have a buddy who is afraid of needle and I do is glute injection twice a week and never get blood....whatever.

After reading the post here have to ask. Where is the best place to pin. I have always done it in my glute and sometimes i have got a little blood one time alot and somtimes i see oils comeing out. How do i pervent that from happening or is that just something you can not get around no matter where you pin?

After reading the post here have to ask. Where is the best place to pin. I have always done it in my glute and sometimes i have got a little blood one time alot and somtimes i see oils comeing out. How do i pervent that from happening or is that just something you can not get around no matter where you pin?

how fast r u injecting ur oil, slow down gv it time to spread out.try it who know,i was alway taught to slow inject ,never fast be smart be safe

how fast r u injecting ur oil, slow down gv it time to spread out.try it who know,i was alway taught to slow inject ,never fast be smart be safe

I agree with patch, I injected my left delt on Wed. and got a little stream of oil running down my delt. I did the right delt today and went alot slower and got none at all. Slow is the key.

EXACTLY. Outta every 10 pins this hapens about once. Just slow it down and make sure you dont hit exact spot frequently. No biggie that oil is deep in ya.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131