over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are you taking question

bigboy05

Registered
If I only had a dime for every time someone asked me "what are you taking" or better yet "Dude, your gettin' big you're not taking steroids are you?"
The way I figure it, if you ask me what I'm taking then you deserve a smart ass answer. Sorry, you don't ask people stuff like that. There was a guy at my gym who went around to the "big guys" asking them where he could get some 'roids. Needless to say he doesn't workout there anymore.

So here is my new answer..."I don't take anything I can't get over the counter."
Simple, to the point and honest. Of course what I don't say is that I have to reach "over my bathroom counter" to get my gear:D

What do you guys say? Creatine?

I recently told a guy at my gym I was taking Pink Magic, which is a new USP labs product that supposedly boosts test naturally. I told him he could get it at GNC. I think it is like 75 bucks! I bet he has a tub of it sitting on his kitchen counter right now!

I hate those questions. I never ask anyone something like that. The same people who ask that are the ones that are inconsistent with all aspects of bodybuilding. They don't realize the hard work it takes to build a bigger, stronger physique.

question

I had a guy ask me what I was taking. I said only what my trainer has told me to take. Kind of looked at me funny and then said you should try HCG, I kind of laughed inside when he said it will make you huge.

MuscleTech Hardcore Pro Series.
LOL
someone had to say it.

My friend who uses. During his last cut he started working out at a different time one day instead of the regular crowd. Some old lady came right up to him and asked if he was using steriods and what had he been taking, since he lost alot of bloat size. Holy shit, he lost it, lol, yelled at her and thankfully walked away lol. Nobody likes this lady she gets on peoples nerves. And when i say old i mean like grandmother old.

Last edited:
i usually say "massive amounts of steroids"

and they never talk to me again

it works for ME

:cool:

I just say food and lots of it..then they ask me what I eat...? I hate that...LOL !!! Then I say it has taken me 20 years to look like this...so if you dont have 20 years then dont worry about it...then they leave...LOL !!!:D

It used to be pretty open in the EU. Not anymore. I see other big guys, good BBers and MMA guys and everyone's afraid to even talk to each other about the obvious.

Only the idiots ask and I don't get pissed. I do use gear, so I don't look like other guys. I look like, well, a guy who uses AAS. More muscle, less fat. So of course they're gonna ask.

These days, I don't say shit, even to my friends, except my best friend of 15 years who also uses AAS:( Too many misconceptions and just not worth the hassle.

i wonder if any of these dipshits go up to perfect strangers and ask if they smoke pot, snort coke, shoot heroin????? or would that be rude?

Kind of waiting for the day someone asks me. :cool:

Kind of waiting for the day someone asks me. :cool:

lol

i trained with a guy for years

we were both competing at the time

we even barbaqued together in the summer every weekend

chased tail in clubs.....ect....ect

pretty much talked about EVERYTHING, but

never once did either of us ask what we were taking.....EVER!!!!

i still dont know what he was taking at the time, looked pretty good too

For some reason people come up to me randomly and tell me what they are taking or what they are going to take... I don't even know them and they'll just lay it all out there and then kinda wait for me to be like yeah bro im on this that and some more of this.

Cracks me up when they say a ton of stuff and they look like the Michelin man.

Personally I think most people say "creatine" and that's why it's such a popular supplement.

One guy in my gym has a pretty funny saying, he says "even if I accidently walked into the gym with a syringe hanging out of my ass, I'd deny using anything." Seems like a good policy.

If someone I know asks me, I'll tell them I'm on HRT (true), and that I don't take anything I don't have a script for (sometimes true). If I don't know them, it's "whey protein PWO."

i usually say "massive amounts of steroids"

and they never talk to me again

it works for ME

LMAO.....i usually say "do you fuckin know me"????

i keep my ear buds in and try not to talk and when i see someone walking toward me with that questioning look in their eyes i just shake my head no :naughty:

I have came up with the best reply. I use it on strangers as well as friends or family that dont know i am on. I just say "If i say yes then u think im a roid monster. If i say no you think im lying. SO it doesnt matter what i say."

Im not freaky big or anything but people have asked.....

but as John Cena said

"I can’t tell you that I haven’t, but you’ll never be able to prove that I have."

I usually go with sexual transmutation. Usually they look at me like :confused:, then I elaborate. I've had one kid (about 20,21) tell me he took my advice & hasn't busted a nut in over 10 months. Pretty funny. Still looks the same but he says he feels like superman now. Lmao

I usually just say "Well, I'll just take that as a compliment" and walk away. The look on their face is usually priceless.

I hear a lot of guys complain about someone asking them about using gear. I have never had anyone ask me about gear use in or out of the gym. In the gym I don't talk to anyone, I don't have a training partner, and I just keep my headphones on and don't talk to anyone unless I have to.

When I was almost 250lbs I use to get some looks and outside of the gym guys would come up to me and say "Damn you're a big dude" but no one has ever said to me "Damn you're a big dude. Can I get some steroids?"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws