over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectible DBOL

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Ive seen quite a few raving over this including some very well known vets on here. I think MassiveG said its one of his fav's. So i have 2 ?'s for those who used

1.) Will one shot per day stay in your system for 24hrs opposed to only a few hours like the oral version

2.) I hear some say they dont get the "dbol bloat" If its the same compound this makes no sense to me. Those who tried was the bloat the same?

The only injectible d-bol I ever used was quite a few years ago. It was Mexican, Reforvit-B by Loeffler. I loved it... most effective I ever used. They made a 25 mg tab also, but it was nowhere nearly as good as the liquid. Haven't seen any in 10 years or so.

Sponsors, anyone plan on carrying this in the future? Can not see why it can not be made.

Ive seen quite a few raving over this including some very well known vets on here. I think MassiveG said its one of his fav's. So i have 2 ?'s for those who used

1.) Will one shot per day stay in your system for 24hrs opposed to only a few hours like the oral version

2.) I hear some say they dont get the "dbol bloat" If its the same compound this makes no sense to me. Those who tried was the bloat the same?

That's all I ever use is an injectable D-bol with only one inject daily and works great for me

Is the bloat diff from the oral? Thats what im wondering the most.

Dbol pills didnt do anything for me. My body just didnt react to them at all.

I tried inj d-bol from a sponsor earlier this year, and i loved it.

Great stuff!

i would like to try the injectable version - perhaps it might not kill my appetite like the oral version does....

Ive used both, the old little 5mg pills from back in the 80's loved them, but got the bloat.
On the old 90's reforvit-b, got great strength, size, bloat, and unfortunatly
Thats when the gyno set it nasty head in my system:-(

Anybody ever "drink" reforvit B? That was pretty nasty if I remember correctly.

Anybody ever "drink" reforvit B? That was pretty nasty if I remember correctly.

Yep! Like warm chemical piss! kind of numbed the tongue a little too if I remember correctly. I'll never forget it!

The only injectible d-bol I ever used was quite a few years ago. It was Mexican, Reforvit-B by Loeffler. I loved it... most effective I ever used. They made a 25 mg tab also, but it was nowhere nearly as good as the liquid. Haven't seen any in 10 years or so.

that stuff is real effective when used orally too. Seemed way more potent than the stuff floating around nowadays.

Yep! Like warm chemical piss! kind of numbed the tongue a little too if I remember correctly. I'll never forget it!

yeah, it had some pain killer in it. Lidocaine I believe! Any water based injection is going to burn a lot more than oil and the lidocaine helps.

yeah, it had some pain killer in it. Lidocaine I believe! Any water based injection is going to burn a lot more than oil and the lidocaine helps.

i remember ret-b being oil based........no??

:cool:

I use to use the reforvit-b back in the day. Good stuff but stung like hell when injected. Also use to use an injectable d-bol made buy Denkall a mexican company back about 5-6 years ago. The every day injection suck though.

i remember ret-b being oil based........no??

:cool:

No, it was water. The stuff I got was. It had vitamin B in it too, hence the B in the name. It had that bright yellow color like urine because of the vit B. Vitamin B is water soluble. It was potent stuff IMO Much better than the dbol you find in tabs today. British Dispensary dbol was decent later on, about the best one I found.

Last edited:
Im using an oil based dbol at only 25mg per day. That cant bloat you right if your already on an antiE and have estrogen under control.

Good old days

Attachments

• loeffler-reforvit-b-bottle.jpg
    loeffler-reforvit-b-bottle.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 318

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear