over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP,withL-carnatine and Syntheselen

wardog50

Registered
I was wondering what input I could get on the combo above.
L-Carnatine and DNP seems like a no brainer together.
Im wondering if Syntheselen would be more detrimental than good though?

Hope someone has some info on it.

War

I have taken Synthetine while on DNP makes perfect since to me to stack the 2 together DNP makes more fat available and the carnitine transports it to be burned.

As far as syntheselen I could see it giving you a bit more energy since it has ATP in it and DNP makes it very hard for your body to produce ATP, but as far as stimulating your metabolism I doubt syntheselen will do anything since DNP increases metabolism by so much.

just what I think tho have no experience of using syntheselen

I have taken Synthetine while on DNP makes perfect since to me to stack the 2 together DNP makes more fat available and the carnitine transports it to be burned.

As far as syntheselen I could see it giving you a bit more energy since it has ATP in it and DNP makes it very hard for your body to produce ATP, but as far as stimulating your metabolism I doubt syntheselen will do anything since DNP increases metabolism by so much.

just what I think tho have no experience of using syntheselen

Ya Im kind of conflicted. Part of me says your right but part also says that DNP and syntheselen may conflict for some reason. Reading about their actions has me going back and forth.

If they were going to conflict I would keep the carnatine in full time and cycle on and off the dnp and syntheselen so they were never being used at the same time.

War

IM not sure what that is.
I guess Ill look into it.

Still trying to determine whether there are negative interactions between syntheselen and DNP. The articles I have read on the synthetek board have me turning my gears still.

War

Maybe its just me but adding anything else when on DNP really isnt gonna do much. Its like being on 1gram of test and adding 10mg var or 10mg winny. I think you can use a fat burner for energy but other than that dnp is already so hardcore nothing else is really gonna "help" it more effectively other than a low fat higher carb diet since carbs cannot be stored at all as fat while on dnp.

Very interesting question. Would Syntheselen interfere with the ATP depletion process of DNP? I have no idea. I'd definitely run DNP solo first (adding all the necessary 'combat' supplements, of course).

I guess I will have to experiment.

I will use l-carnitine and DNP for 30 days total. I will start with 200mg of dnp for 5 to 10 days then go to 400 for the remainder.

I will then take 30 days off of DNP. I will continue the carnatine and add the syntheselen.

Next I will follow the DNP carnatine as before for another 30 days.

After this one more run of syntheselen and carnatine.

I will also be running t-3 and 4 and clen during this time.

I should be down more than a few pounds, lol.

War

I have done both - with and without synthetek products if I didn't have them on hand while I ran the dnp, I didn't notice the Syntheselen negatively interfering in any way.

I have done both - with and without synthetek products if I didn't have them on hand while I ran the dnp, I didn't notice the Syntheselen negatively interfering in any way.

Did you notice any enhanced effects at all?

HHmmm. decisions decisions

War

I guess I will have to experiment.

I will use l-carnitine and DNP for 30 days total. I will start with 200mg of dnp for 5 to 10 days then go to 400 for the remainder.

I will then take 30 days off of DNP. I will continue the carnatine and add the syntheselen.

Next I will follow the DNP carnatine as before for another 30 days.

After this one more run of syntheselen and carnatine.

I will also be running t-3 and 4 and clen during this time.

I should be down more than a few pounds, lol.

War

Jesus. 30 days with DNP T-3 and clen. Next youre going to tell me youre on Tren too, right? You're going to be the worlds sweatiest guy for 30 days. Congrats! :)

Jesus. 30 days with DNP T-3 and clen. Next youre going to tell me youre on Tren too, right? You're going to be the worlds sweatiest guy for 30 days. Congrats! :)
LOL, No tren for this kid. That stuff makes my blood pressure super high, wont let me sleep, makes my forearms pump up and tingle. The list goes on.

The DNP experiment has kicked off and seems to be going well.
Heat is pretty uncomfortable at times but manageable.
Working nights outdoors is nice to not have to bundle up as much LOL>

If you gonna run DNP with T3, that is great enough for fat loss. Why run it for 30 days? Especially at 400mg for 20-25 days? Whats your diet looks like? Is your BF% is more then 25?

Tech you cant lose muscle while on dnp but thats also b/c most use it for 10-15days. During that time your workouts will suffer, weights will go down and you will be weaker. Not gonna lose muscle in only 10-15days esp if on gear and enough protein but a month is pushing it. Thats a month of being much weaker which can lead to muscle loss.

If you gonna run DNP with T3, that is great enough for fat loss. Why run it for 30 days? Especially at 400mg for 20-25 days? Whats your diet looks like? Is your BF% is more then 25?

I'm running it for 30 because of the way I am running the rest of my diet and training, it seems to fit good. I don't think it will be too difficult but I do feel like I have much less ooompphh. I have my strength in an exercise or heavy work and then BOOM I start sweatin balls and muscles just frickin quit pretty much.
I really have noticed I need to keep the intensity down and the weights pretty moderate.
I just couldn't even work out hard enough on this stuff to gain muscle even if it were possible to.
I do notice a little bloat and some body aches but I think that is the weird dehydration thing it does. I really have to keep reminding myself to drink water.

As far as my Diet Im following Big A's competition diet posted in the articles at synthetek. I think its posted here somewhere too.
I am just following the profile for the first 2 weeks of the diet while I am using DNP.
I will carb deplete during the dnp off phases.

My body fat is exceptionally high but coming down.
Right now bouncing between 19 and 22 percent on my scale which has turned out to be accurate within a couple percent or closer.

I should mention even though no one will prob believe me that I started this whole diet thing this Jan.
I weighed myself one day and was 293 and I felt like crap.
My body fat was 40 to 44%.

So anyway I been slowly tweaking my diet and adjusting my workouts to get me to where I am now.

My goal is to get to 193 so I can brag that I lost 100 pounds in under a year, LOL.
Kind of vane but hey I think I can do it.
Today I weighed in at 217 so its going to be easy I think.
I guess I do have another goal which is to be under 10% body fat.
From there it will be time to get lean and big again.
I'd like to think I was pretty muscled up at one time so I think I can get pretty big pretty fast. I want to stay real lean from now on though.

Thanks for the responses and feedback guys.

War

How are you going bro?

How are you going bro?

Its going good actually.

I am down to 212 today and still only about half way through the first DNP portion of this plan.

I have to admit now and then I get massive pangs for carbs of any kind.
I can usually curb it by eating a massive portion of protein but sometimes it gets the better of me.
My cardio and workouts are killing me.
I get so hot so fast and then my muscles say enough and boom its over. I have to wait for my temp to come down again before doing anything substantial.

Anyway 400mg is very tolerable over all and the t-3 and t-4 and clen all are helping as well.
To prevent cramping I'm only using the clen for 2 to 3 days at a time.

Hoping to get down around 200 by the end of this first 30 days.

War

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner