over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

weight loss supp for wife

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright, I need to find something quick. My wife wants to lose weight fast. Is their anything over the counter that would make her drop like 10lbs quick. We have a wedding coming up at the end of the month, like Oct. 30 and she wants to drop the weight fast. Of course I have tried to work with her but she is just swamped with work. She works from home and like has very little time to work out. Any help at all and I would be in your debt. It would make her happy which in turn would make me lucky PAX.

PS Even if you can think of something othe than over the counter, but something that I can get quick. ANYTHING!!!

Warren

My wife has used Venevol (like orginal venom) and Lean EFX lastly.
Lean EFX really helped curb appetite and give energy/motivation to find time to get some cardio in.

Thanks bro. but I'm looking for something strong that will melt fat off quick. I'll look into that and if it looks good maybe I'll pick it up for her. PAX.

My wife has used Venevol (like orginal venom) and Lean EFX lastly.
Lean EFX really helped curb appetite and give energy/motivation to find time to get some cardio in.

Alright, I need to find something quick. My wife wants to lose weight fast. Is their anything over the counter that would make her drop like 10lbs quick. We have a wedding coming up at the end of the month, like Oct. 30 and she wants to drop the weight fast. Of course I have tried to work with her but she is just swamped with work. She works from home and like has very little time to work out. Any help at all and I would be in your debt. It would make her happy which in turn would make me lucky PAX.

PS Even if you can think of something othe than over the counter, but something that I can get quick. ANYTHING!!!

Warren

is this a wedding for the pope or something?

i will go ahead and state the obvious thing that is sure to work but usually frowned upon: DNP
-JS

No, first of all the Pope doesn't get married, assuming you are speaking about the Roman Catholic Pope. Now if you are speak about the Pope from the Orthodox Rite then he could have been married according to their code of canon law or the rutter. Also, we will not be travelling to Rome or be involved in any marriage that any of the Pope's will be officiating at. It's a basic marriage and my wife is the maid of honor. So eyesin thanks for the comment but you really did't help me here, as a matter of fact all ya did was make me waste my time answering you stupid fuckn comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this a wedding for the pope or something?

Thanks again bro. for your help but as was noted in our PM, I just don't think that would be her thing. Me personally, would say yeah but not for her. I'm looking more for something like phentermine or meridia. Once again, Much Respect, and thanks bro. Pax.

i will go ahead and state the obvious thing that is sure to work but usually frowned upon: DNP
-JS

alot of weight is water weight. id say a colon cleanse will help with initial weight drop, a a proper diet to follow. hope this helps.

also drink at least a gallon of water a day. (natural diuretic )

above is what i would suggest with such short notice.

a calorie restrictive semi fast mixed with clen and T3 would work.. assuming she's not worried about losing muscle mass..

Get some yellow haze from hernonspantry.com
Good old eca stack. Combine that with low carbs and bang, ten pounds easy.

She's not worried about that and actually I was thinking clen/T3

a calorie restrictive semi fast mixed with clen and T3 would work.. assuming she's not worried about losing muscle mass..

Dont think you could get that over the counter

I'd say a keto style diet with cals at a minimum , alot of water all combined with ECY stack 3-4 times a day

10mg Nolvadex/ed woulden't hurt either

If she is not going to workout then I would not waste the money on Phentermine. All this will do is blunt her appitite not modify what she decides to eat. Low cals with the right fats and make her get out and walk for thirty minutes with you at whatever time of the day or night it is. Certainly better than nothing and it is only thirty minutes. Just ask her how important this is and can she dedicate thirty minutes to the cause. Low carbs, low fat and good protein sources, protein itself is thermogenic so this will all add up!

make sure she diets at least along with it... T3 works great, but is extremely mediocre if not coupled with a diet... just in my experience with it anyways.

My wife has been taking the new fina-flex brand fat burner with some good success..she would never take anything illegal like clen/t3 but she is taking the research peps ghrp-2/cjc-1295 w/ me and starting to see some good results..the peps are not instant..but the over the counter fina-flex brand(can't remember the name)fat-burner is pretty potent..good luck..I went through the same thing this time last year..women take these weddings very serious and want to look their best in their dress.

Warren

These are the points I am worried about. Doing something this fast can be dangerous sometimes. Especially if she doesn't work out. Like OLDFELLA said save your money. Diet and exercise are the safest way to go about it right now. If I were thinking of my wife here then I would suggest to her to basically to live with what she has right now. It may not be what she wanted to hear but it would be the safest for her right now. She still has three weeks. Get her diet right and get her into some exercise and I bet she can get some good benefits from it. And still manage to keep her health safe.

(low weights and high reps for right now) get her motivated and get her into putting some time aside for some exercise and she will never be in this sort of situation again.

Good luck to you and your wife brother.

Thanks for all your help guys. I talked to my wife last night about all of this and her options. I spoke to her about a basic diet plan and told her I would help her if she agreed to workout with me at least a little bit. She agreed, so it's on. We'll see how it goes. As for what supps to use for her, I'm uncertain right now. I will have to decide today. Thanks again fellas. You guys have been very helpful to me and it is well appreciated. Much respect. Pax.

Warren

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost