over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AI's for my cycle

Carioca

Newbies
Hi bros!
i will start my cycle any time right now..
i just concerned about 2 things:
HCG - 250 iu monday & Thrusday. IS THAT OK?
AI's - Arimidex EOD .5 - FOR HOW LONG? what you guys think about the dosage??

here is my cycle

1-20 Gh 4Ui td
5-5 fenilpropi testo 1000mg EW
6-8 fenilpropi testo 750mg EW
9-16 fenilpropi testo 350mg EW
9-16 Enantato testo. 400mg EW
5-10 Fenil. Nandrolona 200mg EOD
5-14 Enant. Metenolona 600mg EW
7-12 Acet. trembolona 110mg EOD
7-12 stanozolol 150mg EOD
10-17 propri.Drostano. 250mg EOD

MUCH RESPECT

Post some stats (Height weight age body fat etc......) Also how many cycles have you ran in the past or is this your first cycle?

:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused:

Your asking that question and your gonna take that. What are your stats?

Sorry bros for missing that.

here we go:

age 27
weight 89 kg
172cm
time training: 12 years

i dont know how many cycles i ve ran..maybe 10, 12..a lot short cycle.
like TESTO P + Turinabol + Oxandrolone, TESTO E, tren A, Prop. Drost.

now, i was off for about 8 months, without even training...i came back in august.
My BF went from 4,5 to 18%..i still taking clen to reduce and propriate diet.

MUCH RESPECT

First of all congratulations on having the most complicated cycle ever known to man kind. I got a head ache reading that.

Second, why did you not train for 8 months? And why are you taking all that shit the minute you start training again, you dont need that much - you should know that yourself - having your bodyfat gone from 4% to 18%

first of all, i couldnt train cause i was travelling out for work.
second, my bodyfat raised 4,5 to 18 in this period(8 months off), not after i restart to training...
third, my wife was pregnant and i was pregnant with her, pure anxiety. so i eat all fucking trash that i could.
i was in december/09 with 4,5% BF, now i have 18%.
did you understand now or i need to draw a cartoon to make myself clear!?

for the rest, i rearrange my cycle..just change some testo indeed.

20W GH 4iu ED
1-12 Testo FP & E(350mng/400mg) 750mg EW
1-6 Fenil Nandrolona 200mg EOD
1-10 Primo 600mg EW
6-13 tremb 110mg EOD
6-13 drost 250mg EOD

I just need an advice about the ais, thats all:
HCG - 250 iu monday & Thrusday. IS THAT OK?
AI's - Arimidex EOD .5 - FOR HOW LONG? what you guys think about the dosage??

MUCH RESPECT

Last edited:
i like aromasin at 12.5 ed o25 eod.. why not add proviron from the begaining at 50 and then drop it to 25 when you add the drostanalone

the adex will cause estro rebound in the pct if continued through that time. use aromasin much better cause its a suicide in inhibitor no rebound. if you already have the adex run it through as you wish. youll find your sweet spot as to much adex hurts my joints and kills my dick

the adex will cause estro rebound in the pct if continued through that time. use aromasin much better cause its a suicide in inhibitor no rebound. if you already have the adex run it through as you wish. youll find your sweet spot as to much adex hurts my joints and kills my dick

thank you very much Atomone!
i didnt start yet.
i will run aromasin, 25mg EOD. on the begining till the end.
now im wondering if i put proviron into it?!
the hcg i wiil run like that / 3-12 / 500iu EW

MUCH RESPECT

Last edited:
i read on this forum that during cycle to use adex and then on pct to use aromasin, and my qustion is would it better to just use aromasin all the wway thru or to switch

i read on this forum that during cycle to use adex and then on pct to use aromasin, and my qustion is would it better to just use aromasin all the wway thru or to switch

i ve been thinking the same thing...plus proviron
i will do like that:

20W GH 4iu ED
1-12 Testo FP & E(350mng/400mg) 750mg EW
1-6 Fenil Nandrolona 200mg EOD
1-10 Primo 600mg EW
3-13 HCG 500iu(mon-thursday)
6-13 tremb 110mg EOD
6-13 drost 250mg EOD

15-18 SARMs S4 50mg ED
15-18 Aromasin 25mg EOD
15-16 CLOMID 100mg;tamox 40mg
17-18 CLOMID 50mg;tamox 20mg

i think now, the HCG and the AROMASIN is goot ot go into my cycle.
MUCSH RESPECT

Last edited:

From my understanding if u use an ai on cycle there's no use for it in pct. Imo there's no use for an ai in pct regardless though. Don't personally believe in frontloading either after trying it as well as many bros. Makes more sense to up the test dose as the cycle goes on and u hit sticking points then doing it the other way around. Using that much gear i would use arimidex at .5mg eod then up the dose as needed til u find ur sweet spot. Sure proviron helps but wayyyyy too weak for any real ai properties from proviron imo. Proviron just helps with libido if anything, have to run it too high for any drying out benefits like 100mg+ ed which can be costly if using HG proviron. Not worth the cost, rather use masteron prop or enth for same but much more profound effect.

I don't have words... ok maybe a few. In my honest opinion anyone who takes 8 months off for the reasons you did (can't find time and anxiety etc) shouldn't take gear at all. Why don't you get in the gym and consistently train hard (with good diet) for many months then come back and see where you are at. 4% to 18%... I doubt you were ever at 4 %... but I believe you with the 18. It obviously to be you should be looking at diet and not gear. I could be the most stressed ever and that wouldn't result in me eating all the trash available... you need to change your diet in regards to lifestyle.

Something tells me you will do it all be made up witht he results and then 1 year from now be at the same point you are now.

Last edited:
Aromasin is awesome :) look into it!

From my understanding if u use an ai on cycle there's no use for it in pct. Imo there's no use for an ai in pct regardless though. Don't personally believe in frontloading either after trying it as well as many bros. Makes more sense to up the test dose as the cycle goes on and u hit sticking points then doing it the other way around. Using that much gear i would use arimidex at .5mg eod then up the dose as needed til u find ur sweet spot. Sure proviron helps but wayyyyy too weak for any real ai properties from proviron imo. Proviron just helps with libido if anything, have to run it too high for any drying out benefits like 100mg+ ed which can be costly if using HG proviron. Not worth the cost, rather use masteron prop or enth for same but much more profound effect.

He will need an AI thru PCT unless he wants some hella rebound gyno. With that much E2 in his system he will have quite a bit still floating around, particularly using adex and not a suicidal inhibitor. Aromasin all the way, in my opinion, on cycle and PCT. On the HCG I'd bump that to 500iu 2x weekly. You're going to be shut down HARD.

I don't understand lowering the test dosage either. If anything, you need to raise it as you go. Myostatin upregulation kicks in around week 8 and you DO NOT want to lower your dosage at that time, or you'll be pissing in the wind. That's when you would BUMP your dosage up, not lower it. I'd start on the low end, maybe 400-500mg/wk, then bump it to 750-800 around week 7 and keep it there. With all those other compounds you just don't need a shitload of it. Sure, enough to keep your cock from never working while you're on this, but not for increased gains. Just my two cents.

He will need an AI thru PCT unless he wants some hella rebound gyno. With that much E2 in his system he will have quite a bit still floating around, particularly using adex and not a suicidal inhibitor. Aromasin all the way, in my opinion, on cycle and PCT. On the HCG I'd bump that to 500iu 2x weekly. You're going to be shut down HARD.

I don't understand lowering the test dosage either. If anything, you need to raise it as you go. Myostatin upregulation kicks in around week 8 and you DO NOT want to lower your dosage at that time, or you'll be pissing in the wind. That's when you would BUMP your dosage up, not lower it. I'd start on the low end, maybe 400-500mg/wk, then bump it to 750-800 around week 7 and keep it there. With all those other compounds you just don't need a shitload of it. Sure, enough to keep your cock from never working while you're on this, but not for increased gains. Just my two cents.

thanks bro!
i will do as you said. i will start with 400mg ew and by the week 7 i will bump it to 800.

aromasin i will run on my pct only.
hcg will do the job on cycle.

thanks a lot mate, really helpfull..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828