over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Critique my buddies new cycle

1bigmofo

Registered
My buddy is running a new cycle. He is 5-10, 205 and has taken about 10 weeks off. He is looking to lean up with:
5 iu 5/2
160 mg. Para weekly
75 mg. Var daily
300 mg. Test weekly
50 mg. Proviron thru-out
25 mg. Liquid stane daily
diet is clean, also using liver supps, BCAA and cod oil. Appreciate any feedback. -1 bigmofo-

just to "lean up a bit" that seems a little overkill.
test, var would do it.
or just diet.
that seems like over kill tho. imo i would run all that unless doing show or something like a photo shoot. even then i guess you wouldn't need all that...
that should def work tho.
-JS

just to "lean up a bit" that seems a little overkill.
test, var would do it.
or just diet.
that seems like over kill tho. imo i would run all that unless doing show or something like a photo shoot. even then i guess you wouldn't need all that...
that should def work tho.
-JS

I guess I should of said "lean gains" not "leaning up!". Bro, that's not really a lot of gear...look at it closely!

Test is too low for me (Unless it is test prop then 300 isnt bad).

It's kind of funny. I just got done reading the thread about how "healthy" pro's may or may not be based on the amount of drugs they take and the stresses they put their body through to compete. Now I read a post about a guy who's technique for leaning up is.......wait for it...........wait for it...............yep, drugs, drugs and more drugs. Let me know when he gets his pro card.

It's kind of funny. I just got done reading the thread about how "healthy" pro's may or may not be based on the amount of drugs they take and the stresses they put their body through to compete. Now I read a post about a guy who's technique for leaning up is.......wait for it...........wait for it...............yep, drugs, drugs and more drugs. Let me know when he gets his pro card.

Ur an idiot, I asked about his cycle, not ur personal opinion how he gets there. He has taken 10 weeks off, his diet is clean, as stated in the original post. All test is from gel and from HRT 1 visit to Dr every 14th day. He's not pounding drugs and more drugs. Var is a very mild oral and proviron helps with hardness. Cmon man!

Seems like a long list. Doses are low but the list is long? I would pick two maybe three out of that list and leave the rest alone. Lean gains can be had without the shopping list. Not sure what the strategy is for using all those compunds when it might be easier and less complicatedto do it with higher doses of two compunds.

Ya, for me too, but my body responds really negatively to synthetic test. If I could do 750mg. I would

So are you implying that you ARE your buddy? If not then why did you not tell him to run more since you are apparently his cycle advisor.

Even if its prop its low as shit. If he is under Dr administered TRT and has been "off" for 10 weeks then he is apparently blasting and cruising. Blasting typically includes a larger dose of test, as does any cycle because test is as good as it gets.

If this is a lean bulk then wheres the bulk? I hear lean bulk i think test(higher than 300), a little eq and some tren. Sounds like we are trying to bulk and cut at the same time (though like I said I see no bulk) which really doesnt work that well.

Like everybody else said, raise the test and drop some of the fancy stuff.

How long is this cycle planned for? Is everything being taken the entire time?

I'm not sure how to say this nicely, but the cycle just looks terrible and expensive. How about 400mg of test and 400mg of tren a week? I'm able to gain on that and I'm over 260lbs and 1" shorter than your buddy. I'm also able to stay very hard and lean on that. Granted gains are extremely slow, they are there and it costs next to nothing. Physique transformation takes TIME, not some crazy multi drug stack.

My buddy is running a new cycle. He is 5-10, 205 and has taken about 10 weeks off. He is looking to lean up with:
5 iu 5/2
160 mg. Para weekly
75 mg. Var daily
300 mg. Test weekly
50 mg. Proviron thru-out
25 mg. Liquid stane daily
diet is clean, also using liver supps, BCAA and cod oil. Appreciate any feedback. -1 bigmofo-

IMO:
1. Drop the Para - overkill unless in contest prep.
2. 1/2 the amounts of Var, proviron & stane.
3. Train DC style & eat MountainDog style.
Knowing that #3 will give more results than anything else is the best start possible.

IMO:
1. Drop the Para - overkill unless in contest prep.
2. 1/2 the amounts of Var, proviron & stane.
3. Train DC style & eat MountainDog style.
Knowing that #3 will give more results than anything else is the best start possible.

good feedback. he will drop the var, proviron and stane to 1/2. He has been reading and researching DC and all he has been doing for the last 4 weeks is stretching and reading. MountainDog will be the nutrtion portion that he has been shopping for over the last two weeks. He loves Para, so i know he won't drop it. Anything above 300 mg. of test a week a week causes he to be bright red, raises BP and makes him feel like crap. Thanks Quad!

i wouldnt use the proviron "thru-out"

i would go in with it towards the end
at 50mgs a day and stay with it
a little after you come off

:cool:

your post was unnecessary, hes using what most would consider a bridge :star-:ars

your post was unnecessary, hes using what most would consider a bridge :star-:ars

Thank you brother...bunch of frikin newbs. I know I am on the right track now... Appreciate ur feedback brother!

I'm not sure how to say this nicely, but the cycle just looks terrible and expensive. How about 400mg of test and 400mg of tren a week? I'm able to gain on that and I'm over 260lbs and 1" shorter than your buddy. I'm also able to stay very hard and lean on that. Granted gains are extremely slow, they are there and it costs next to nothing. Physique transformation takes TIME, not some crazy multi drug stack.

R u paying for his friken cycle. Explain, in detail, what looks so terrible about it!

IMO it really depends on how his time off went and how long he was on prior to the 10 off. Also what he was on before and what dosages. I respond horribly to PARA. The first time was amazing. - night sweats- insomnia - gains, etc. Last time and this time nothing - just the cough once in a while so it is legit.

Was proper pct done on the time off? I dont think his dosages are out of hand at all but as others mentioned that is only 25% of it, rest, diet, and exercise regimen all play a huge part.

I like para at 200 a week and prefer test at least 500 but that is just me. Id run the var a bit longer than the para. just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131