YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So for the severly LACTOSE INTOLLERANT what whey to use?

strongrhino

Banned
Even muscle milk which states lactose free is messin me up. For those of you who cant eat ANY dairy- what protein are ya using? Some of the so called Isolates must have something else hidden in there cause other than Isopure- which is pricey as hell- are there any other viable options?

Yogurt !
It has been "pre-digested" and usually has no negs for those with a lactose intolerance.

Anything with whey protein in it has dairy in it as whey is derived from milk.

True Protein has several differant proteins like Beef , Soy. The only other option is to stick to real food instead of shakes. Its a pain in the ass as shakes can be taken anywhere and easly made with water but you can improvise and use beef jerky and things like that for the lactose intolerant

also , my sone is lactose intolerant , not super bad but defninaly worth keeping focused on , anyway he drinks raw goat milk daily with no issues , so that might be somthing to look into is true raw milk

Anything with whey protein in it has dairy in it as whey is derived from milk.

True Protein has several differant proteins like Beef , Soy. The only other option is to stick to real food instead of shakes. Its a pain in the ass as shakes can be taken anywhere and easly made with water but you can improvise and use beef jerky and things like that for the lactose intolerant
True- whey derived from dairy but those who are lactose intollerant shuld be able to digest something lactose free. The issue is that we are missing or lacking enzyme lactase which ultimately breaks it down -thats why i dont understand why I cant drink supposed lactose free protein powders. Or i could just go egg white powder but it taste like ass pretty high in sodium. thanks. Been stickin to meats and fish but lookin for a little more convenience and no more tuna/salmon breath.

..you can always just pop some lactase pills and drink protein whatever you want

I use a Custom Mix from True Protein- I bought some of the best vegaetable proteins out there at 16.00 plus a pound and copied the mix.
Gamma Pea- 30%- use more of this if you like it thicker like Casein
Rice- 30%
Hemp-20%
Fructose- 5% and 15% Egg White or your Choice- Whey CFM is good.
Something in a Chocolate Flavor will work great.
Should come in at about 7.00 lb give or take
Great stuff and save money too.
The Pea and Rice have a slight taste but The Chocolates and the Fructose cover it nicely. You can always have them Double Flavor it when you get your mix down.

there IS iso out there 100%lactose free

:)

I'm lactose intolerant & I have no problem taking "dymatize" whey isolate

SynthePURE - hugely popular with lactose intolerant people.

I have a very sensitive stomach and Synthepure has been a true blessing too me.
Just ordered some. Can't wait. Lactose intolerance has gotten worse with age. now at 42 any lactose kills me when i was younger i could get away with all sorts of whey- concentrate etc... now even lactaid- lactose free milk fux me all up.

Last edited:
i cant take any protein supplyment what so ever th pills th powder th glutmen none of it ,thn one day i read about how bb in prison eat and manages to gain weight n some even stay cut,according to thm its all in ur dna bottem line,so if i,m hungery i eat more (only beef and white bread and fish on rae time cant handle anything else in my body)was still albel to gain 30 lb first cycle and 20 lb ther after and keep 15lb each time
after,and my blood work r very good even after th cycle.so i,m calling BS on hving to eat protein not to mention tht some r even toxic to u ,just stay away from em.u dont want to know how they get whey trust me.sick cow? listen to ur body u ll do ok but u hv to eat to gain,so if u want to gain than eat more simple dont want fat thn cut out th rices,bread and potatos is tht so hard.and nevr take in corn sugar ever turn into fat just fat be smart be safe

i cant take any protein supplyment what so ever th pills th powder th glutmen none of it ,thn one day i read about how bb in prison eat and manages to gain weight n some even stay cut,according to thm its all in ur dna bottem line,so if i,m hungery i eat more (only beef and white bread and fish on rae time cant handle anything else in my body)was still albel to gain 30 lb first cycle and 20 lb ther after and keep 15lb each time
after,and my blood work r very good even after th cycle.so i,m calling BS on hving to eat protein not to mention tht some r even toxic to u ,just stay away from em.u dont want to know how they get whey trust me.sick cow? listen to ur body u ll do ok but u hv to eat to gain,so if u want to gain than eat more simple dont want fat thn cut out th rices,bread and potatos is tht so hard.and nevr take in corn sugar ever turn into fat just fat be smart be safe

Science says your wrong. Yes some prisoners have those genetics like a gorilla but most of us need protein to repair broken down tissue post workout and mostly carbs will not do it. Researched and PROVEN thousands of times my friend.

It's actually the milk sugars that cause the gas and bloating, from what I have read. I recently started using Isolyse by Species nutrition. It's a little pricey, but I haven't had any issues with it and I'm very lactose intolerant.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws