over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use GH pre workout only?

stankyleg

Registered
Do you think one would see results using GH only on work out days, pre workout only?

yes, especially more fat lose.

yes, especially more fat lose.

This goes against everything I have read about gh.

For more fat loss, smaller doses a few times a day is best. I have not read much on the larger doses pre-workout but this style is for muscle growth.

This goes against everything I have read about gh.

For more fat loss, smaller doses a few times a day is best. I have not read much on the larger doses pre-workout but this style is for muscle growth.

well in the past, i always used 2-3ius only so i would take it all pre wt and it works amazing. [for me anyway]

okay, I got ya!

so did you add muscle as well?

I run it pre workout for fasted cardio and post workout for everything else.

okay, I got ya!

so did you add muscle as well?

hard to tell, since my schedule was all fck up, i was always up and down; but i always looked lean even on my higher weight. i tend to gain fat easy; so i mainly used it [gh] for fat loss.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to use it for max lean mass gains

IM, PWO, 3x a week, higher dosage. There are threads related to this question, either here or on another board I belong to. Lots of guys having great success with this protocol. Instead of taking the GH daily, they take a larger dose, like 10iu 3x a week, IM injections. I'm going to try it when my shoulder heals.

IM, PWO, 3x a week, higher dosage. There are threads related to this question, either here or on another board I belong to. Lots of guys having great success with this protocol. Instead of taking the GH daily, they take a larger dose, like 10iu 3x a week, IM injections. I'm going to try it when my shoulder heals.

Do you have to take it IM instead of SQ to be effective? Not sure I understand what the difference is considering it's GH and not an oil-based AAS.

What are the sides to that protocol? I've been doin 4iu ed and cosidering the 3xweek @10iu.?

Do you have to take it IM instead of SQ to be effective? Not sure I understand what the difference is considering it's GH and not an oil-based AAS.

It doesn't matter really. I prefer Sub-q.

sub q or IM doesnt really matter honestly. the idea behind IM shots is shooting into a recently trained muscle, more blood flow faster uptake. but ive read conflicting evidence on both protocols. who cares realy? it does its job regardless.

i believe that IM injections hit your system a bit quicker than sub-q. this makes it better for the PWO protocol so you can eat or have a shake 30 minutes before and after the shot as opposed to 45 min - an hour.

i believe that IM injections hit your system a bit quicker than sub-q. this makes it better for the PWO protocol so you can eat or have a shake 30 minutes before and after the shot as opposed to 45 min - an hour.

I thought it was the opposite

Well HGH Pre workout , how long before the workout are we talking about?

You have to remember HGH suppresses insulin release, taking it right before workout will cause your bloodsugar to drop.

You have to remember HGH suppresses insulin release, taking it right before workout will cause your bloodsugar to drop.

Maybe try sipping on a shake during WO? I'd say pre admin of GH should generally be within 5-10 min. of WO.

I have always did my hg shots pwo.
I've been trying preworkout gh shots just to mix it up and see how it affects me. I was hoping since I take hg first thing in the morning to help burn some fat and not eat for the first hour, that taking preworkout will help burn fat for energy doing my workouts providing I do not rest too long between sets. Head on home and hit the slin with a dextros protien shake. Seems to be working pretty good for me so far.

pretty sure this is incorrect. I have been monitoring my BG levels with a monitor and HGH always causes a rise in blood glucose levels following the shot.

pretty sure this is incorrect. I have been monitoring my BG levels with a monitor and HGH always causes a rise in blood glucose levels following the shot.

no insulin, high bloodsugar.
diabetics take insulin to get the glucose levels down, insulin is needed to get the energy out to the muscles...
so if it supresses insulin then yes, your glucose will rise.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear