over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps 3xdaily with same needle or not

rodeo

Registered
do people use one needle to inject 3xdaily or use different needles every time,because you are going to go through a lot of slin syringies,and where do you dispose all your needles and syringies.

do people use one needle to inject 3xdaily or use different needles every time,because you are going to go through a lot of slin syringies,and where do you dispose all your needles and syringies.

Personally I use a new pin every time. They are cheap, and the risks are not worth saving, what? 13 cents or so.

One of the large size coffee cans with a resealable plastic lid is ideal -- the ones that hold 3 lbs or so. Put the cap back on, toss in, then if you want to be super safe, tape the lid down on the can.

new every time i snip off tip with scissors and flush tip throw away rest in bag then dump it in dumpster

I used to use a new one each time, now I use 1 per day, anywhere from 1-3 injections.

they are cheap..but not really when you figure 100 costs about 30-35$ shipped. Then you use 3 a day, as well as more if you use igf-1/mgf/slin that means 35$ every 3-4 weeks.

personally I'm a broke college student doing research on lab mice, and these mice need food, which is expensive. Saving 30-35$ a month means some impamorelin or cjc to use for my research thesis.

I used to use a new one each time, now I use 1 per day, anywhere from 1-3 injections.

they are cheap..but not really when you figure 100 costs about 30-35$ shipped. Then you use 3 a day, as well as more if you use igf-1/mgf/slin that means 35$ every 3-4 weeks.

personally I'm a broke college student doing research on lab mice, and these mice need food, which is expensive. Saving 30-35$ a month means some impamorelin or cjc to use for my research thesis.

gonna cost you more than $30 to take care of an infection.

not only that, but $13.75 for 100 including shipping can be found out there.

You're gonna get an infection

Whether I should or not, I re-use slin pins 10-12 times before getting a new one. We're talking about a pin prick here and something that has only been in our own body, no one else's. Yes, there are bacteria on your skin. But, wouldn't you get an infection either way if your skin was dirty when you injected? Plus, everything I inject has either ba or bacteriostatic water which actually kills bacteria. I don't know how many thousands and thousands of shots I've taken over the years and never had an infection, abscess or anything like that.

Now, that's not what I'm going to advise to anyone else, but it's what I do and have never had a problem with it. I may be unlucky some day and get an infection. Or someone else may do this thinking it's fine and get an infection right away. But, I doubt it. Have you ever heard of even one person getting an infection from sub q shot of gh/peptide etc.?

Most abscesses are caused by contaminated gear- usually water based, but sometimes oil based underground stuff as well. The bacteria levels/contamination levels on this stuff sometimes comes back horribly high. If you are using bacteriostatic water and keeping everything clean as you reconstitute, you shouldn't have a problem imo. But, use your own best judgement.

For whatever it's worth, it takes bacteriostatic water about 2 hrs to kill all bacteria present in a substance- like GH. And, again, the contaminated stuff (pre-mixed aas usually) is often very very contaminated. If bacteria can grow in something that is 5-10% benzyl alcohol, something is way off- i.e. makers didn't use the right solvents etc.

Last edited:
It's not worth it. The pins get dull really quick and the risk of infection just isn't worth it.

dont be sloppy bro. I get 100 pack at the grocery store for $15.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws