YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I thought Superdrol and other prohormones were going away.

ericraven2003

Registered
I still see them available on the website that I buy my regular supplements on.
How is that possible?
The prices are still good too.

There's still a ton of superdrol out there. It rocks!

Probabaly because the dea doesnt have the time or the resources to go after them yet maybe. The feds already went after bodybuilding.com for selling it last year. There are tons of this stuff still out there I think because the company made it knowing it was going to be banned at some point.

There are still PHs out there with 5 different methylated compounds in them! Liver killers that shut you down faster than test!!

My buddy just did a recent cycle of mdrol, you can get it on basically any supp shop online.

I've never messed around with it, but damn, that shit works. He blew up like 18 lbs, and his strength was through the roof. Definitely legit...

Yeah we can thank Clinton and Bush for putting the ban on all PH's. I personally think it is crap/junk being sold today. I still have an original bottle of Superdrol and the compounds/ingredients are nowhere the same that are on todays bottles. :)

dbol and anadrol safer who the hell knows whats n that crap. atleast with gear you know what you ingesting.

dbol and anadrol safer who the hell knows whats n that crap. atleast with gear you know what you ingesting.

not really...last time i check gear is illegal, which then provides no regulation at all. however if you have a good source and know what your getting is legit, then YES the stuff thats illegal actually has a medical purpose and was intended for humans...atlaest most of the coupounds lol

I still see them available on the website that I buy my regular supplements on.
How is that possible?
The prices are still good too.

Many have been misinformed on this subject but, In Jan of this year three comounds became banned substances, these are: Phera plex, Bold, and Tren all otc anabolics. Superdrol, Epistane and many others are still legal. Some of these that remain have become harder to get recently and many companies have stopped production. There is still a good selection though but all this stuff is on borowed time.
In spite of that IBE just launched Boladrol- (the ph to the steroid bolasterone)
so the plot continues.

Yeah we can thank Clinton and Bush for putting the ban on all PH's. I personally think it is crap/junk being sold today. I still have an original bottle of Superdrol and the compounds/ingredients are nowhere the same that are on todays bottles. :)

Lol. Guess we cant blame libs or cons for that!

Anyway, man superdrol's lethargy was some nasty shit....i cant mess with it cuase of that..

I can't handle it either. It puts the weight on you but at a price. I felt like a bag of assholes while I was on superdrol!

Only tried superdrol once... I liked it. Good strength, no bloat. I didn't notice any lethargy or anything. But then again I'm already lazy, lol

My buddy just did a recent cycle of mdrol, you can get it on basically any supp shop online.

I've never messed around with it, but damn, that shit works. He blew up like 18 lbs, and his strength was through the roof. Definitely legit...

Yeah. I just bought the Mdrol which is an exact superdrol clone. I couldn't pass it up for 24 bucks. I am glad some is still out there.

I can only do it for 2 weeks at a time.

I did two bridges from m-drol to p-plex, and I loved it! I kept the SD at 20 for 3 weeks, then the phera 20-30, 40, 40, 40, for 7 weeks total. I had little lethargy, which is fine if you have the time for a mid afternoon nap, LOL, and backpumps.

I had a work physical shortly after finishing PCT on the second cycle, and BP, liver enzymes, and the bad cholesterol were all above normal, but not high enough to worry about anything.

I was doing the advanced 5x5 and made crazy crazy strength gains....unbelievable!!

Anyway, I have a few bottles of each in the freezer, and am going to use them at the beginning and end of a 12 week test e run here in another month or so.....It should be quite dramatic, LOL.

Yeah. I just bought the Mdrol which is an exact superdrol clone. I couldn't pass it up for 24 bucks. I am glad some is still out there.

I can only do it for 2 weeks at a time.

How come? Make you feel lethargic?

My friend ran a full bottle for 6 weeks no problems at all, at least none that he told me. It was his first run of anything though, so that could be why it worked so well. Its been almost 3 weeks since he ran out and he's still pushing the same exact numbers in the gym. Hell he may have even improved on some lifts. I think hes lost no more than 3 lbs.

Superdrol def works. I thought of running it with test. I bet the results would be amazing. I had higher BP, worse back pumps, and headaches from dbol. I had to stop it short, whereas I could run SD for 4-5 weeks, although you do still get some sides. The gains were very lean too

How come? Make you feel lethargic?

Yeah. The first two weeks I feel good. Crazy pumped, and really strong. Then right around day 15 or so, its like a train hit me. I am so tired that I don't want to go to the gym. Now, if I actually get to the gym then I am still good, but the rest of the day I feel like I want to sleep.

Superdrol def works. I thought of running it with test. I bet the results would be amazing. I had higher BP, worse back pumps, and headaches from dbol. I had to stop it short, whereas I could run SD for 4-5 weeks, although you do still get some sides. The gains were very lean too

i ran it with test with great results!

I was under the impression the good ones like M1T,MDROL,PPLEX,XTREN were all pulled off the USA market.

I thought that too, but I just ordered the same brand I had before of Mdrol, from the same supplement company I used before. Apparently, they are still out there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131