advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stimulating test levels/libido whilst still on test?

deanabol

Registered
after reading another post i see phil recomended taking test @300mg per week along with hcg ,clomid ,test boosters etc

can some form of recovery be made whilst still taking synthetic test ?

i have completely lost my libido after being on for a couple of years and would like to know what options i have

So your coming off of being on for "years" or your still using exogenous T and have no sex drive?

Bro, you can feel better for sure! I think what you describe can be one of the hidden dangers of even being on TRT levels for a while. No FSH or LH pulse makes me feel shot, just empty and worn out.

HcG in moderation really helps 250 to 500mcg 2 x a week. Maybe 500, then 250mcg every day for a week or so at the beginning to get things rolling if you've been shut down for a while. Once you're feeling better, 1 or 2x a week with HcG, 500mcg as needed

Big A also recommended Clomid at 50mg eod on cycle and it works great too IMO. I'd do a week of HcG, week of Clomid back and forth. See what works best for you.

Last edited:
the hcg doesnt seem to be wrking ,ive tried in small and big doses .
i took some clomid on tuesday ,had upset stomach yesterday so hoping it wasnt that

I completely disagree with the idea that once you start test you have to stay on forever.I have been cycling for nearly 15 years, using the equal time on/equal time off method, and have had a couple of rough times here and there with libido, but for the most part I still recover well,even at 46 yrs of age. This is what works for me: moderate use , proper PCT and adequate time off, I also use natural boosters during PCT, and I use my HCG while on cycle, and not wait till you are completely shut down,and I go from cycle right to PCT the very next day after last day of cycle. Just my Humboldt opinion. God bless you friends. Minister.

i suspect i have adrenal fatigue and thought this could be the problem ,waiting to see a doctor about it .just trying anything i can in the mean time

i suspect i have adrenal fatigue and thought this could be the problem ,waiting to see a doctor about it .just trying anything i can in the mean time

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. Overtraining smashes my libido. I got sick last week and had to take 5 days off. By day 5 I was still a bit sick...but horny as a toad.

But what do you mean the HcG is not working? Testes not reacting to it? Or it's not raising libido? For some people, it doesn't raise libido.

I got bad/degraded/something HcG a while back and testes did nada on it...So, I popped open a new amp and was back in action.

I'd add some DHEA and pregnenolone.

HCG may help, but if your testes are unresponsive, you will need a large initial dose, such as 500ius for 14 days, then 250ius 2x week.

Get thyroid function checked though.

Also, SHBG, PRL, Free T and Estrogen.

I'm looking to pick up hcg and give it a go myself. Is there any brand of hcg that seems to work better than another? I'm thinking 500iu 2x a week while on cycle, then probably another 2-3 weeks post cycle, stepping it down in the end.

My point

I completely disagree with the idea that once you start test you have to stay on forever.I have been cycling for nearly 15 years, using the equal time on/equal time off method, and have had a couple of rough times here and there with libido, but for the most part I still recover well,even at 46 yrs of age. This is what works for me: moderate use , proper PCT and adequate time off, I also use natural boosters during PCT, and I use my HCG while on cycle, and not wait till you are completely shut down,and I go from cycle right to PCT the very next day after last day of cycle. Just my Humboldt opinion. God bless you friends. Minister.

If you are completely off of any test boosters, HCG, clomid.........how do you feel? My point is, once you use test and know how it feels.........you need all these other drugs PLUS going back on test...as you have. Show me someone who has used test for an extended period, gone off and never gone back on..........how are they feeling? 300mg test weekly is very SAFE imo......Safer than yo-yoing back and forth on HCG, clomid, test boosters, etc..........especially at age 46.

If you are completely off of any test boosters, HCG, clomid.........how do you feel? My point is, once you use test and know how it feels.........you need all these other drugs PLUS going back on test...as you have. Show me someone who has used test for an extended period, gone off and never gone back on..........how are they feeling? 300mg test weekly is very SAFE imo......Safer than yo-yoing back and forth on HCG, clomid, test boosters, etc..........especially at age 46.

I can see your point Phil, and if it works for you and others, great, but what has worked for me is what I stated, my blood work is always spot on, BP is completely normal , sometimes a bit high on cycle, can't remember the last time I crashed, obviously my test readings are higher on cycle, but even after 3 and6 weeks into my off cycle my test levels maintain even at 46. What I think is this, once you lose track of your cycles and start staying on longer then your time off, or start doing big amounts without any PCT, then your body can't recover anymore, I've seen it so many times, guys that start off good, do a couple cycles with same time off and proper PCT, then all of a sudden they want more gains, so they stay on for twice as long ,then don't follow up with any PCT, so they feel like crap ,then they go back on, doing bigger amounts to try to feel better, your body is confused, it just shuts down. I myself have never stayed on longer than my time off and have never skipped PCT and never will, and I'm doing great. I had a good teacher when I started, he was a Pro, and he taught me all the benefits and dangers of AAS and I have followed his advice to the letter, and so far so good. Just saying what works for me. Blessings friends. Minister

Last edited:

so phil do you think this is a better action then taking pct after a cycle, waiting 8 weeks or so then cycling again?

would you just recommend going 300mg a week for the duration?

i have completely lost my libido after being on for a couple of years and would like to know what options i have
Tribestan and Humanofort. You'll be humping in no time.

Just curious but what do you use to help contol estrogen etc. I completely agree with you on the stable test vs cycling and yo-yoing SERM's, AI'S, HCG etc etc. What are your thoughts on nolvadex? I prefer to use as little as possible of all the things mentioned above. But I find peoples opinions on supplementing with nolva interesting. But like anything there are pro's and con's.

In a rush now but I honestly believe there are minimal people (if any) who feel good in their natural state after using test for extended periods and then went off everything. Shutting down time after time does more damage than constant sensible AAS usage.

I agree

Just curious but what do you use to help contol estrogen etc. I completely agree with you on the stable test vs cycling and yo-yoing SERM's, AI'S, HCG etc etc. What are your thoughts on nolvadex? I prefer to use as little as possible of all the things mentioned above. But I find peoples opinions on supplementing with nolva interesting. But like anything there are pro's and con's.

In a rush now but I honestly believe there are minimal people (if any) who feel good in their natural state after using test for extended periods and then went off everything. Shutting down time after time does more damage than constant sensible AAS usage.

And I am interesting.........I never had to use an anti-E..ever.....but I never rused tren or deca........just gh, test, winstrol.....slin my last 2 years of competing.....never a dieuretic...ever.......no HCG, no clomid.........

Never had to

But you do use Nolva or Aromasin do you not? For other reasons.

when i say the hcg isnt working i mean with libido/erections
nuts are ok in size

i have used dhea/preg with no success

took one clomid tab and ive had such an upset stomach ive had to stop ,back to the drawing board .

as for who mentioned thyroid ,thats what im hoping to get tested

im just on 250mg per wk right now

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner