over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Object in New York sky

i love this kind of stuff...a lot of people are so nieve to think there isnt life outside out earth because theyre afraid of sounding crazy

Its the government...Shuuush

looks like ballons ridding in the wind to me..... no mysterious turns or acceleration...just floating away

i love this kind of stuff...a lot of people are so nieve to think there isnt life outside out earth because theyre afraid of sounding crazy

A) YOUR CRAZY!

B) the reason aliens arent coming to probe us is really simple. Were too far away. light travels at 186000 miles per second, and even thats too slow to make the trip really worth it. lets for arguements sake say were talking about a civilization that poped up 1 million years before us. and lets say that they developed technology that would let them youse warp drive or utulize worm holes for FTL. why would they come here, we'd be less than cavemen. more like ants. the would be so far advanced they probably wouldnt even recognize us as intelligent life.

Now just for arguements sake lets say they are coming to take a look around earth. seeing as how by our best estimation it would take all of the mass energy of Jupiter to create a warp bubble around an object the size of a tennis ball and have that last for a fraction of a second, were talking about a civizilation that has the capability to sustain that energy output for months/years. would you really think that we'd even know theyre here? theyre not going to fly half way across the galaxy in an experimental spaceship that crashes in the desert. wouldnt you think they would have some kind of invisibility technology? why would we see them?

A) YOUR CRAZY!

B) the reason aliens arent coming to probe us is really simple. Were too far away. light travels at 186000 miles per second, and even thats too slow to make the trip really worth it. lets for arguements sake say were talking about a civilization that poped up 1 million years before us. and lets say that they developed technology that would let them youse warp drive or utulize worm holes for FTL. why would they come here, we'd be less than cavemen. more like ants. the would be so far advanced they probably wouldnt even recognize us as intelligent life.

Now just for arguements sake lets say they are coming to take a look around earth. seeing as how by our best estimation it would take all of the mass energy of Jupiter to create a warp bubble around an object the size of a tennis ball and have that last for a fraction of a second, were talking about a civizilation that has the capability to sustain that energy output for months/years. would you really think that we'd even know theyre here? theyre not going to fly half way across the galaxy in an experimental spaceship that crashes in the desert. wouldnt you think they would have some kind of invisibility technology? why would we see them?

so you're telling me Predators exist?:headbang:
"if it bleeds we can kill it." -Arnold

j/k aside, i am not ignorant enough to say traveling Aliens can't exist but its one of those "believee it when i see it" kinda things for me.
-JS

It's delivery service from a new sponsor:action-:m

so you're telling me Predators exist?:headbang:
"if it bleeds we can kill it." -Arnold

j/k aside, i am not ignorant enough to say traveling Aliens can't exist but its one of those "believee it when i see it" kinda things for me.
-JS

they could verry well exist, the universe is a HUGE place, which leaves us with another problem. out of all of the universe why come here? why not visit a more advanced civilization that you can learn things from instead of a primitave one? by sheer numbers alone the likelyhood of them finding their way to earth in 1/100 x10^100000000000, thats 1 in a trillion billion billion billion.

they don't have to come from millions of light years away or travel faster than light speed. the possibility of crossing from another dimension or parrallel universe within our own percieved space exists too.

they don't have to come from millions of light years away or travel faster than light speed. the possibility of crossing from another dimension or parrallel universe within our own percieved space exists too.

um, no, and stop watching fringe, it sucks too bad.

The issue with that is quite simple. other dimensions do exist in our own space however they are physical dimensions like x,y,and z. these dimensions are curled up verry tiny but are infinately long.making them everywhere at once. What your referring to is in actuallity paralell universes. Which dont exist in our own space and which there are in infinate number of. so now the odds of them popping a hole into our universe become infinity to one. so you can see the dilema in actually making contact this way.

Then a different problem arises. the odds are there exists a different law of Physics in their universe, making their ability to survive in our universe zero.
So for us to be visited by extraterrestials they would have to come from our universe. bringing us back to the problem of distance.

If anyone would like to discuss any of this, or has any questions about Physics in general, feel free to post them here. i cant promise that i can answer EVERYTHING, only having a bachelors in physics, but i can look up anything i cant rightly explain and give you some answers.

Last edited:
The issue with that is quite simple. other dimensions do exist in our own space however they are physical dimensions like x,y,and z. these dimensions are curled up verry tiny but are infinately long.making them everywhere at once. What your referring to is in actuallity paralell universes. Which dont exist in our own space and which there are in infinate number of. so now the odds of them popping a hole into our universe become infinity to one. so you can see the dilema in actually making contact this way.

Then a different problem arises. the odds are there exists a different law of Physics in their universe, making their ability to survive in our universe zero.
So for us to be visited by extraterrestials they would have to come from our universe. bringing us back to the problem of distance.

If anyone would like to discuss any of this, or has any questions about Physics in general, feel free to post them here. i cant promise that i can answer EVERYTHING, only having a bachelors in physics, but i can look up anything i cant rightly explain and give you some answers.

I love reading when you post of time travel ect...it's always a good read.:headbang:

I watched a thing by Michio Kaku on levels of civilizations.. He said that there are 4 levels, level 1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest.. We (earth) aren't even considered a level 1 civilization...

This sort of stuff really interests me (aliens/space)..

Just wanted to get a little discussion going, always like to learn more and Tkav has taught me something. Thanks:)

I'm from upstate New York.
I was on the Alien Space Craft that was seen hovering over New York City on Wednesday.
I was abducted out of my house here in upstate by the Aliens. One second I'm here and,it seemed instantaneously, I'm over New York City!
The Aliens are very small and gray with big round eyes and a tiny slit-like mouth. They communicated with me telepathically and said they mean us no harm. They're peaceful scientists from a, relatively speaking,close by star system (I think they "said" approximately 11 light years away from earth) you prolly know just how far that is TKAV..
They had been studying the earth,off and on, for centuries but have been here continuously since 1947!
They "told" me one of their ships was the "Star of Bethlehem" guiding the three wise men. They seemed to know all about people like Moses, Jesus & The Prophet Muhammad! They're here now permanently studying the human race since picking up an electromagnetic pulse from the first atomic bomb test in New Mexico in 1945!

I watched a thing by Michio Kaku on levels of civilizations.. He said that there are 4 levels, level 1 being the lowest and 4 being the highest.. We (earth) aren't even considered a level 1 civilization...

This sort of stuff really interests me (aliens/space)..

Just wanted to get a little discussion going, always like to learn more and Tkav has taught me something. Thanks:)

look at the rate of technological advancement here on earth. weve only been around for 150000 years. Imagine if you multiplied that by a factor of 10. thats where a 1 million year civilization would be if they dont destroy themselvs first.
to give you all a moderate estimate on intelligent life in our own galaxy i give you the Drake equation. now take that number and multiply by 100 BILLION and thats a rough estimate for the entire universe.

Drake equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I BELIEVE there is Aliens flying around the cosmos in technology that we could only interpret as magick, however i defer back to the old anthill next to the super highway analogy. we wouldnt know they were there if they were zipping through our own solar system.

I'm from upstate New York.
I was on the Alien Space Craft that was seen hovering over New York City on Wednesday.
I was abducted out of my house here in upstate by the Aliens. One second I'm here and,it seemed instantaneously, I'm over New York City!
The Aliens are very small and gray with big round eyes and a tiny slit-like mouth. They communicated with me telepathically and said they mean us no harm. They're peaceful scientists from a, relatively speaking,close by star system (I think they "said" approximately 11 light years away from earth) you prolly know just how far that is TKAV.. They had been studying the earth,off and on, for centuries but have been here continuously since 1947!
They "told" me one of their ships was the "Star of Bethlehem" guiding the three wise men. They seemed to know all about people like Moses, Jesus & The Prophet Muhammad! They're here now permanently studying the human race since picking up an electromagnetic pulse from the first atomic bomb test in New Mexico in 1945!

1 light second is 186000 miles
1 light minute is 11160000 miles
extrapolate this further and 1 lightyear is exactly 5,865,696,000,000 miles.
or 6 trillion miles, making 11 light years roughly 66 trillion miles.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131