over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Return to "Team Hernon"

aeliop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I trained under Phil Hernon for a long time and I always listed him as my greatest bodybuilding influence. I left Phil's guidance for awhile not because I was unhappy with Phil's training but because to better myself and make myself more rounded I wanted to learn other methods. Most of the diets and training programs I designed for others are heavily influenced by what I learned from Phil. After I left Phil I learned a lot from Frank Zane, Jason (Iabadman), as well as some of the local guys here and quite a bit from Nancy Tremblay. I feel that the different approaches and techniques I have learned have made me not only a better competitor but a teacher and trainer as well. All of the methods I learned are effective and work. I am at the point now though that I am ready to return to where I started.....with Phil. I have one last show in 18 days that with the help of Nancy Tremblay I have already been prepping for. I have been very happy with my progress with Nancy and really her similarities in approach and beliefs with Phil's was the final convincing I needed to send me back to where I feel that I belong. Phil is going to do what he can to help Nancy and I finish this thing and then I am looking forward to some intelligent, affective training under Phil.

Good news!

thats great Big T!
man, thats alot of shows in these past 6 months right? that will be your 3rd?
don't know how you can do it. i can maybe do 2 in a year then all i want to do is EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and i am not talking chicken and veggies lol)
-JS

Awesome

I trained under Phil Hernon for a long time and I always listed him as my greatest bodybuilding influence. I left Phil's guidance for awhile not because I was unhappy with Phil's training but because to better myself and make myself more rounded I wanted to learn other methods. Most of the diets and training programs I designed for others are heavily influenced by what I learned from Phil. After I left Phil I learned a lot from Frank Zane, Jason (Iabadman), as well as some of the local guys here and quite a bit from Nancy Tremblay. I feel that the different approaches and techniques I have learned have made me not only a better competitor but a teacher and trainer as well. All of the methods I learned are effective and work. I am at the point now though that I am ready to return to where I started.....with Phil. I have one last show in 18 days that with the help of Nancy Tremblay I have already been prepping for. I have been very happy with my progress with Nancy and really her similarities in approach and beliefs with Phil's was the final convincing I needed to send me back to where I feel that I belong. Phil is going to do what he can to help Nancy and I finish this thing and then I am looking forward to some intelligent, affective training under Phil.

T, can you call me in 1 hour? its 9 30 now........I want to talk about that routine that I mentioned to Nancy yesterday.

Good luck Bro, you have a good team behind you:headbang:

This means that we are on the same team? :eek::D Good luck with your upcoming show, wish you the best!

This is great news tony! Also, good luck with your upcoming show.

That is great news! I've already planned to get aboard with Phil for the new year. It will be a Christmas present to myself :)

Looking forward to your progress!

Eating when hungry, at "The Beach Pad"

Could this be the start of a new massive thread?:D

Good to see you guys team back up again. Can't wait to see you even get bigger!

Look man

Is this some sort of SICK JOKE?? WTF?? How did you get ahold of the REAL concreteguys screen name and start complimenting us on here......GET A LIFE!!!!

Whats with the beach pad remark? That was uncalled for.:naughty:

What's with it?

Whats with the beach pad remark? That was uncalled for.:naughty:

Nothing is "with" it. It's probably one of the most refreshing,fun and personally interesting threads at PM. I hope it never dies!

Is this a joke?

Nothing is "with" it. It's probably one of the most refreshing,fun and personally interesting threads at PM. I hope it never dies!

Is this a joke?

I vote for Concreteguy as possibly the most misunderstood member of Pro muscle! I understood ya dude!

Tony thats awesome, I dont know how you do so many shows in such a short time. I cant even find time to get Phil some Pictures to start prepping me for an april show.

I agree

I vote for Concreteguy as possibly the most misunderstood member of Pro muscle! I understood ya dude!

Tony thats awesome, I dont know how you do so many shows in such a short time. I cant even find time to get Phil some Pictures to start prepping me for an april show.

I vote for him to be the oldest most misunderstood........

I wanna say this:

I think Phil is a great trainer and above all that, a wonderful Human. I learn a ton Just reading carefully all the thinks that he says, my body growth to new levels, applying his theorys. When i write to him telling about a very painfull moment in my life, he respond back with words of support and positive attitude and i want to say thank you for that. You dont have to care, but you care Phil. So, the man is just not a trainer in bodybuilding, he is a trainer for life.
Excuse my english, im latin

Looking forward to seeing some progress pics after awhile.

yes Phil is great and he wont blow smoke up your ass
he tell you the truth and like it is..no matter where in the world you are
i have not be well and am going back with phil as i started with him in august and then got sick
but phil is the man

Go TEAM HERNON!

I have gotta say, Phil is helping me for the 2011 Masters Nationals contest next year and he is BY FAR the best trainer I have ever worked with. In the past I have had trainers like John Parillo (years ago) but no one has ever shown the interest that Phil shows nor has the vast knowledge that Phil displays. I am mostly impressed that any question I have sent to Phil via email he has returned a reply in no later than one hour (usually much sooner). To me that is very impressive response. It shows me that he will be there when I really need him the most those critical 5 days out from my contest all the way up to prejudging. Phil is the only trainer that I would have faith in to "dial me in" to the exact contest shape that I need to be in order to competitively compete in my contest. I can't say enough positive things about PHIL! He is truly one of the greatest bodybuilding trainers of all time.
MIke

WOW

Go TEAM HERNON!

I have gotta say, Phil is helping me for the 2011 Masters Nationals contest next year and he is BY FAR the best trainer I have ever worked with. In the past I have had trainers like John Parillo (years ago) but no one has ever shown the interest that Phil shows nor has the vast knowledge that Phil displays. I am mostly impressed that any question I have sent to Phil via email he has returned a reply in no later than one hour (usually much sooner). To me that is very impressive response. It shows me that he will be there when I really need him the most those critical 5 days out from my contest all the way up to prejudging. Phil is the only trainer that I would have faith in to "dial me in" to the exact contest shape that I need to be in order to competitively compete in my contest. I can't say enough positive things about PHIL! He is truly one of the greatest bodybuilding trainers of all time.
MIke

Thanks Mike.....but you are the one working hard! You have the passion! I am just enjoying the ride.......

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws