over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren/Test Suspension Detection

Vaxene

Registered
I've searched and researched but can't find the answer I'm looking for...

With tren suspension: is the metabolites are what's detected, are times of detection (not half-life or active-life) different between suspenion, acetate, and enanthate or are they somewhat the same AFTER being released by the ester? In other words, if tren suspension is immediately released then is detection time drastically reduced opposed to ace?

With test suspension: I've seen people pot that it can 'be detected' for 3 days or so. What exactly is 'detected' or are they referring to the test:epi ratio being off for that long?? Does testosterone have a metabolite that I'm missing that is seen differently from natty test??

Sorry for the seemingly dumb questions...I'm trying to educate myself.

Thanks

That's not referring to the ratio test. That's referring to the drug or it's metabolites. Yes, suspension would clear faster.

That's not referring to the ratio test. That's referring to the drug or it's metabolites. Yes, suspension would clear faster.

So synthetic test has a metabolite that natty test doesn't??

are you really wanting to know what you can take and when to stop at a drug tested show and still pass as natty???

If so good question....I would like to know as well. I went to a small natty show this weekend and I know most of the guys that were competing were not natty, and wondered how in the hell do you juice and still test natural.

natural and synthetic test will be the same ( as long enough time has passed that the ester (prop enat cyp) if any) has been cleaved off) if you look at detection times on tren it is much longer than what it would be from test with the same ester so they most likely test for metabolites, which would be harder to finish metabolizing because it has many more double bonds

ps juicing then doing a natural is really really lame

Last edited:
yes i agree....if you are natty then stick to your shows.....dont cheat the the ones who actually take pride in being natural. are pro shows not tested?

If you are in doubt at all of being tested I wouldn't do tren, suspension of any kind is in and out fast....maybe stick to an oral or just stay clear of all AAS if you don't come up with a clear answer.

Just some FYI: I don't do shows so it's not a matter of juicing then doing an all natty show. I won't explain exactly WHY I wanted to know for drug testing reasons and yes, according to MANY posts, I shouldn't need to worry about being tested for juice (only really rec drugs), BUT it's still a curiosity of mine. I'm thinking of a test suspension only run to knock out any concern of a tren metabolite.

The main question was how much faster does the tren metabolite clear the body from suspension versus acetate. That's all.

I appreciate the responses though

So synthetic test has a metabolite that natty test doesn't??

Do a pubmed search on, for example, "doping testosterone isotope". Synthetic testosterone can be detected.

You won't get any cutting edge advice on steroid detection here I'm afraid. I haven't seen any expert on these matters on any board. I'd have MANY questions myself for someone who really knew what he was talking about. :)

One thing is certain, if you absolutely can't get caught no matter what, do not under any circumstance trust any of the detection window lists you find on steroid forums.

Do a pubmed search on, for example, "doping testosterone isotope". Synthetic testosterone can be detected.

You won't get any cutting edge advice on steroid detection here I'm afraid. I haven't seen any expert on these matters on any board. I'd have MANY questions myself for someone who really knew what he was talking about. :)

One thing is certain, if you absolutely can't get caught no matter what, do not under any circumstance trust any of the detection window lists you find on steroid forums.

Thanks, bro. I probably have nothing to worry about as I'm a nurse in a 'recovery program' (long story but short of it is torn ACL, took old pain meds, got caught, needed knee surgery after all but didn't matter to state boards). I get tested about once every two weeks but it's mostly for rec/prescription drugs that are used/abused including those mostly used in O.R.'s and recovery rooms in addition to street drugs. I have no problem staying away from those. Alcohol (EtG) is tested for as well so the occassional beer is out...which will be better for my lifting/diet/etc. There is no one I know of that has been tested for juice so I'm not super concerned, but was more curious than anything else...

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity